hotuck

Nov 23, 2017
as example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i prefer "old"
i also wish that they had left crystal's hair as old or something nicer than the current one and made dean take off her glasses. The dean looks so much sexier without it

hotuck

Nov 23, 2017
aren't there any plans to have the dean get out of her glasses? It's a shame because she looks sooo much better without it

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
aren't there any plans to have the dean get out of her glasses? It's a shame because she looks sooo much better without it
That kind of thing pretty much always comes down to branching.
You cannot improvise branching and don't make a mess.

But more importantly: how would she be able to see ?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The main character is already transformed, and if you look closely he may have grown from the first renders :winkytongue:

But currently the only male able to be transformed is Greg if you choose not to get help from Frankie.

sameddi

Mar 6, 2018
I was wondering if anyone else is getting the "cannot be opened" MacOS dialog when the try to open the un rared game on a Mac? Will the mac version ever be updated? I really want to try it out to see if sponsorship is worth it, but right now I'm a bit frustrated.

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
This is great project!

It's only a 0.31 version and already so much content!

Can't wait when it's 0.5 :)

:evilsmile:Keep it up!

cluster

May 31, 2017
I was wondering if anyone else is getting the "cannot be opened" MacOS dialog when the try to open the un rared game on a Mac? Will the mac version ever be updated? I really want to try it out to see if sponsorship is worth it, but right now I'm a bit frustrated.
You can always download Ren'py for Mac and launch both, Win or Mac Versions, through Ren'py.app or even build Mac versions for yourself.

Makeshift

Nov 16, 2017
That kind of thing pretty much always comes down to branching.
You cannot improvise branching and don't make a mess.

But more importantly: how would she be able to see ?
With heart shaped contacts to match her lovely nipples, of course.

esenvawoli

Oct 16, 2017
We cannot help you much without either more detail or a save file.
I don't actually know where renpy saves stuff, but I inject her in the gym, and then nothing happens. I get no texts from her ever (the only text I've ever gotten from her is the very first one thanking me and saying this is Yuki btw). The next day, I can go to class and she has pink hair now, but the only option under talk to Yuki is "no matter." She isn't in the gym, and I can't interact with her at all.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Did you try to check sms? She should send selfies, after that you'll talk with her in classroom and invite to lab office.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I don't actually know where renpy saves stuff, but I inject her in the gym, and then nothing happens. I get no texts from her ever (the only text I've ever gotten from her is the very first one thanking me and saying this is Yuki btw). The next day, I can go to class and she has pink hair now, but the only option under talk to Yuki is "no matter." She isn't in the gym, and I can't interact with her at all.
The saves are located in "./game/saves/"

As far as I can tell there is no issue with Yuki's staging.

esenvawoli

Oct 16, 2017
The saves are located in "./game/saves/"

As far as I can tell there is no issue with Yuki's staging.
OK, here's one from right before injecting her and one from the next morning where I can't do anything from her talk to her option at school

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes