BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
I have an issue in the game, I have used cheats to increase stats of all girls (I didn't want to grind again) but I do not know how to progress with Yuki, Lola and Luna. I have dealt with Kara's ex and Lola is available at the gym, Luna isn't available at all and don't know how to find her.

EDIT: Yuki is stuck after the 1st transformation, I can not invate her to come to my house, the only chat option is "No matter"

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I have an issue in the game, I have used cheats to increase stats of all girls (I didn't want to grind again) but I do not know how to progress with Yuki, Lola and Luna. I have dealt with Kara's ex and Lola is available at the gym, Luna isn't available at all and don't know how to find her.

EDIT: Yuki is stuck after the 1st transformation, I can not invate her to come to my house, the only chat option is "No matter"
Did you figured it out ?

After giving a green to Yuki, the MC states the next morning that he should check on her. Then you just need to send her a SMS to start the next chain of events.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Downloaded the Android version. (New to Androids)
I was able to extract it. I finally found the file location, but can't do anything with it.
I searched this site and found a lot of Android questions, but found no answers to my
very basic question of how to open and run a game or VN on an Android.
Anyone out there willing to school me or to point me in the right direction?

gegulingan

Mar 11, 2018
I was able to extract it. I finally found the file location, but can't do anything with it.
I searched this site and found a lot of Android questions, but found no answers to my
just install it from your file explorer, they might ask to permission to install from unknown sources just accept it

after that you just wait until the installation done and you can play it

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
just install it from your file explorer, they might ask to permission to install from unknown sources just accept it

after that you just wait until the installation done and you can play it

I'm not sure what the "file explorer" is. I have that on my PC. But not sure that exists on the Android.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
hey guys can anyone please give me a hint on how to get Lola to the strip club,I still can't figure it out. I asked for help before but no one seemed to answer, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so any help would be greatly appreciated.(or if you guys have saved file that works too)

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
There is no Android version. No official one that is.

And as time go I'll probably add more and more GUI and tweak it even more. So be aware that the game is not supported and can be totally broken since it's a hack.

Also I'll also try to push for more chain of trust type of thing. I don't like having ad buttons put in my work, and since it's still a piece of software running on a computer one could tamper with it a bad way. I feel like Ren'Py games get a free pass when it comes to security since you know it's just a Ren'Py game. So I'll make sure to provide checksum of the releases to allow anyone more security conscious to check what they are about to run.

hey guys can anyone please give me a hint on how to get Lola to the strip club,I still can't figure it out. I asked for help before but no one seemed to answer, I'm a bit of a perfectionist so any help would be greatly appreciated.(or if you guys have saved file that works too)
Okay I found the issue. It was supposed to be available right after the blowbang.
That will be fixed in the next update.

In the mean time you can set :
Code:
l.tut_state = 2

Reactions: cryzaeford

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I would guess there will be some soon.

Jan tries to make a post more or less every week, but focuses more on the next content and I cannot post on Patreon.
So since I cannot disclose much about the WIP on the game elsewhere things can be a little quiet.

But I can tell you that me might launch our own website/devblog soon to have more freedom on the content as well as the form, and that would also allow me to write posts, and more informal notes loosely related to the game or on the contrary on details about the game like a bug I encountered things like that, a devblog really.
Being able to post and manage the posts and comments will allow us to better balance that workload.

And as you induce from my reply to a 2 word question, that will probably means a lot more news.

Reactions: Del.Mar

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm having trouble with Harley. She's totally affectionate and slutty, but still "resistant" in terms of obedience. "Do some poseplay with her" is grayed out, as is "distract her while she reads." "Make her show off for you" SAYS it raises her obedience, but I've done that 10x in a row and her morning assessment hasn't changed.

All of the other girls are completely slutted out, etc.

Is this a bug?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm having trouble with Harley. She's totally affectionate and slutty, but still "resistant" in terms of obedience. "Do some poseplay with her" is grayed out, as is "distract her while she reads." "Make her show off for you" SAYS it raises her obedience, but I've done that 10x in a row and her morning assessment hasn't changed.

All of the other girls are completely slutted out, etc.

Is this a bug?
Indeed, facts doesn't match the text. A symbol of a time near it's end. The death of an age of manual labor is about to come and announce the dawn of a new era, dominated by the cold logic of automation. Those days will come too soon, and will sound the end of the human, crushed under its own weight, strained by the almighty machine forcing them to devote itself to the sole purpose of sustaining its existence.

And as this time will spread its shadow we will mourn our long lost "bugs" and "quirks" all those reflections of our own imperfection, lost to the smooth polished steel of the embodied program.

Anyway, few blowjobs and it will be unlocked.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I love the messaging in the game. The teasing pics etc. Is there some other game that uses messages in similar way? I know supernatural has a tiny bit of this.

Reactions: Janthespider

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
i hope their body changes someday will be optional and not necessary. i like "old" version of them much more

Reactions: Halfelf
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes