Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This should be full save, or at least i think so.
What is the point since the new content span across the training of the girls ?

Also you missed around 20 phone events (23 if I counted right). That save would surely not qualify as "full", would it ? :rolleyes:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
What is the point since the new content span across the training of the girls ?

Also you missed around 20 phone events (23 if I counted right). That save would surely not qualify as "full", would it ? :rolleyes:
Point was to give save for those who don't want to start from begining.
For phone events... Realy i missed so many?! :D Well thats embarising.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Point was to give save for those who don't want to start from begining.
For phone events... Realy i missed so many?! :D Well thats embarising.
Like I said, in this version the new content start at the begining so providing a save mostly (;)) complete, will only prevent those who use it from playing the new content.

So while it's a commendable initiative, this time it's counter productive.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Like I said, in this version the new content start at the begining so providing a save mostly (;)) complete, will only prevent those who use it from playing the new content.

So while it's a commendable initiative, this time it's counter productive.
Well its option for everyone to decide them self's if they want to start from beniging or use save file.

gregary

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 86851
Description:
You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body.
He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.

Updated: 2018-06-21
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Console Variables:
thanks to @neron86

Downloads:
v0.31.1 Windows: - - -

Thanks to @aweriel for the update
v0.30.2 Mac: - -
v0.30.2 Android: - -

Body transformation for both kara and luna
Plus use all three potions on greg and make him into a bimbo stripper.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Body transformation for both kara and luna
Plus use all three potions on greg and make him into a bimbo stripper.
Well, to tell you the truth I have been toying with the idea of body transformation for Kara. But it would probably just be a non permanent one for maybe a couple of scenes or just a single scene. Just like a test she gets roped into.

As for Luna, she will get some content eventually. At that point it will be highly likely that she will have some changes similar to the other girls.

Concerning Greg however, to tell you the truth I'm not sure if I'll ever do a MTF transformation, simply for the same reason I don't include some other stuff in the game. I feel that I as a writer wouldn't be able to do it justice.
There are a lot of games out there that venture to areas that I don't explore in DD and they probably would do a lot better at those kinks or fetishes.
I try to be 100% understanding and not judging of kinks that people have, but to be able to write all of them convincingly is just something I wouldn't try to do.

As much as I'd like to be able to cater to every bodies preferences, It's just something that's impossible to do.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Excellent reworked SMS on mobile. Selfies it's very good implementation on the game. Do you plan to implement messages for Luna and sex shop girl?
It will be very nice to see more SMS with photos from girls:FeelsGoodMan:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
How do you get lola to work at the stripbar thingy

Never mind. Worked it out :)

Hope we get more content with that Lola chick. Like the continue group scene in the gym

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Excellent reworked SMS on mobile. Selfies it's very good implementation on the game. Do you plan to implement messages for Luna and sex shop girl?
It will be very nice to see more SMS with photos from girls:FeelsGoodMan:
Many thanks :D

Since the phone system has been made there will be corresponding pictures or texts between the girls and they MC at their various stages, including of course the other girls when it's their turn.

Since Lola, Luna and Francesca are all at their first stage I'd wanted to wait till it's their turn for more content before making phone content for them.

But it's definitely something I'm looking forward to doing.

Hope we get more content with that Lola chick. Like the continue group scene in the gym
Lola will get more content. I recently had a patreon poll asking for what girl should be up next, where she came in second place to Harley so she's up after her.

Concerning stuff similar to the group scene, I will rewrite it to have it being more of an optional route to take, so for some players she's going to be passed around and for other players she will be their own personal toy.

I know that not everyone wants that type of content, so I'll always try to make it optional. But I hope that makes it more balanced for both sides.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Awesome:hushedface: between girls:FeelsGoodMan:
I like the idea, some kind of girls gossip competition, BTW the group option Chrystal & Yuki, could be expand to the other girls, will be awesone.

Good job Janthespider.
I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but I of course meant interaction between A girl and the mc, for each of the girls.
I like the idea however, but it would be hard to show chats between the girls, or group chats for that matter.

But, the group option is something that will be expanded upon. It's not a priority really, but it's something I really want to expand upon.

xtratego

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but I of course meant interaction between A girl and the mc, for each of the girls.
I like the idea however, but it would be hard to show chats between the girls, or group chats for that matter.

But, the group option is something that will be expanded upon. It's not a priority really, but it's something I really want to expand upon.
Thanks for the reply, but you know the girls adores the MC, so the girls may chat between them and the girls may post to her beloved owner some approach about their conversation, is just an idea: the girls spy each one other and report to the master to receive their reward. anyway without our vicious minds u r doing a great job. thanks again.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
As an option: Yuki can forward messages with other girls(she is pet) on the order of MC. And Yuki can attract other girls in experiment on transformation.
Anyway, thanks for excellent work and game;)

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes