Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So is this game almost similar to lab rats?
It's much different actually.

The only similar points are the use of chem to alter mind, and the fact that there is a university.
Even so the chem mind alteration is currently marginal, most of the mental changes of the girls are through training.

It may share more in the future as the gameplay get reworked.

Reactions: crisbr

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
OK, I see it now...but it should be easier to find?
I'll probably add something to explain the basic of the gameplay once the layout will be in a more stable state.
But for now, I just put the GUI components where I think it makes more sense and I'll probably change the layout as I add more components.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Wow, still using a PowerPC Mac this days.

You must really love it.

Unfortunately, I think you are screwed.
And even I love to blame Ren'Py as much as I can, not supporting a 12+ years old architecture is perfectly reasonable.

FatesFallen

Mar 10, 2018
Im using a mac book. I dont have problems with any other renpy games. It says the application is trying to use PowerPC. So I'm pretty sure its not my hardware thats the problem, or maybe it is because the application is trying to use 12 year old architecture as you say.

The Icon looks weird as well. Im just trying to help

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Im using a mac book. I dont have problems with any other renpy games. It says the application is trying to use PowerPC. So I'm pretty sure its not my hardware thats the problem, or maybe it is because the application is trying to use 12 year old architecture as you say.

The Icon looks weird as well. Im just trying to help
I don't have understand the issue, as far as I know Ren'Py isn't supposed to be able to run things on PowerPC since at least 2012, so I don't understand how you can have a PowerPC version of the game.

FatesFallen

Mar 10, 2018
I looked inside the contents it seems like the executables arent working. In the lib the files that should open don't. The python pythonw zsync and zsyncmake as well as the main file DDGame. I don't really know how this stuff works but I've looked into other renpy games I have and its diffrent from them. Also the screenshot is from the group contents. tell me if you need anymore info.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I have no clue at this point, we use the last stable version of Ren'Py so in that regard it can easily be different from other games since they probably didn't upgrade as we did.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
breast expansion, corruption, and other body modification themes at once. I really enjoy ,my dream I could choose to put piercing and put tattoo on them ,Is there any chance of this happening?

Reactions: Del.Mar

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
just downloaded v303. all old saves give exception screen within a couple of clicks, ignore does not work (I'm not sure what version saves are, maybe v19). A restart gets to the 'look at your phone screen'. All entries are null and you cannot advance. In essence, game is now unplayable.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
breast expansion, corruption, and other body modification themes at once. I really enjoy ,my dream I could choose to put piercing and put tattoo on them ,Is there any chance of this happening?
The issue is the added complexity of rendering, having one choice visually affecting a girl already mean 2 time the renders, and if you add an other unlinked choice multiply that by 2 again.
And I'm not counting the added work of modeling making sure nothing clip though a piece of cloth or that kind of thing.

So really unlikely.

just downloaded v303. all old saves give exception screen within a couple of clicks, ignore does not work (I'm not sure what version saves are, maybe v19). A restart gets to the 'look at your phone screen'. All entries are null and you cannot advance. In essence, game is now unplayable.
Old saves don't work on the v0.30.x versions.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes