Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@spasimosk : There is also Luna and Franscesca at the sexshop, Kara and Frankie at the gym, and Lola's blowbang still at the gym.

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
IMO a good update. As a player who started in v0.19 the game showed some edges in its story and progression to me. Now it better fits together and has a much better flow. Yes, we had to start anew, but it was a satisfying experience. The new content with the stripclub is short but nice, your priority clearly was the overhaul. I also have the stripclub money problems with error messages most of the time, but money is no problem in this game so it doesn't bother me.

Concerning the money, it will be interesting to see if you plan to add more significance to it. You earn more than enough money through teaching/Frankie so you don't need to watch for additional income. Especially as there is no real money sink (the only one being serum materials, which you don't need anymore far into the game), the stripclub money serves no function...yet.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
IMO a good update. As a player who started in v0.19 the game showed some edges in its story and progression to me. Now it better fits together and has a much better flow. Yes, we had to start anew, but it was a satisfying experience. The new content with the stripclub is short but nice, your priority clearly was the overhaul. I also have the stripclub money problems with error messages most of the time, but money is no problem in this game so it doesn't bother me.

Concerning the money, it will be interesting to see if you plan to add more significance to it. You earn more than enough money through teaching/Frankie so you don't need to watch for additional income. Especially as there is no real money sink (the only one being serum materials, which you don't need anymore far into the game), the stripclub money serves no function...yet.
Yeah there was something like 12.5% chances we didn't catch that bug with our testing and it slipped through it.

The stripclub content was planned before I got into the project so appart for the backend changes the 0.30.0 was a standard kind of update (while quite render heavy). As I said earlier, my arrival on the project in addition of meaning more reliable bug fixing (I know, even if it may not seems that way), is more possibilities story and gameplay wise.
That will affect either new and current content as we will iron the kinks.

how repeat group sex with Luna and Franscesca ?
You cannot. And since Luna and Francesca are not let's say major girls they won't see much new content in the near future.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Has Harley's content advanced much since the strip club content was introduced and old saves stopped working? For example, can you give her any more serums or her renders changed or corruption levels advanced? What about the other girls? I've been taking a break from this game and want a better idea of when I should get back into it.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Would really like to get Howard out of the picture, in the old game his daughter showed up at the lab after you blackmail Howard but these options haven't presented themselves yet. Has the process changed?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This storyline wasn't changed. The introduction scene with Lola is now automatically triggered but the conditions are the same.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Has Harley's content advanced much since the strip club content was introduced and old saves stopped working? For example, can you give her any more serums or her renders changed or corruption levels advanced? What about the other girls? I've been taking a break from this game and want a better idea of when I should get back into it.
So...
Harley's tier 2 was released the 8th of April and the strip club update on the 7th of May. So no, there hasn't been any new content since then.
I keep a pretty detailed change log on the front page of my Patreon, plus the OP of this thread has it on the first post as well.
If it's more Harley content you're after I would say probably sit the next version out as well since that will focus heavily on finishing up the Strip club, the private dancing events etc.

Reactions: Apostate
A

aryanddevil

Hello Friends
Is there ant walkthrough available for this game?????

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
Do you plan on adding more to do with the serums such as additional transformation stages, bigger boobs and butts etc?

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Do you plan on adding more to do with the serums such as additional transformation stages, bigger boobs and butts etc?
Well, besides the transformation connected to the story I will also add some novelty transformations at some point.
Mostly meaning that there will be options for non permanent changes.
Seeing as I have a lot of ideas for the game I eventually hope to be able to have branching storylines for the girls so people could decide how far they want to take the transformation.

i have a question how do you unlock karas house i mean this is probably not working for me because of i already buffed up the guy in the gym or it could be because ive been using
wish i could upload my save to show you but i cant :'(
If i recall correctly, Dealing with Howard (the blackmailing scene)and dealing with Greg (Kara's ex husband who is living at her house) gets unlocked through talking to Kara at your home when she's maxed out.
After dealing with Greg, her house is available.

Reactions: Apostate

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
yeah i didn't get the option to deal with Greg when i was playing the game just got to blackmail Howard
Since dealing with Howard is triggered by her sluttiness and dealing with Greg by her affection, it's a possibility that one could be maxed without the other.
Kara should be at max affection for that certain dialogue to appear.

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
I wanted to delete all old saves to start anew, but I seem to be unable to find them.
Can someone tell me the path/location?

Thank you in advance.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I wanted to delete all old saves to start anew, but I seem to be unable to find them.
Can someone tell me the path/location?

Thank you in advance.
You will found them into :
Code:
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ew1-1476828169

Reactions: cloudfw
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes