Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
hmm for some reason i don't get option to talk to dean about chrystal. i have dean maxed out allready.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
hmm for some reason i don't get option to talk to dean about chrystal. i have dean maxed out allready.
In this version it's possible to play the events out of order, leading to a lock state.

To fix that you need to execute these line sin the console
Code:
c.tut_stop_state = 3
k.dean_state = 4

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i still get this error
This error could not happen without the game getting errors all over the place.

And since you are trying to fix a locked state I assume it is not.

Are you trying to execute those commands before loading your save ? If not are you sure it is only a real 'k' and there is no other invisible character ?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
i do not have any idea what are you talking ......
well i can wait for the next update and hope dev fix that no worries

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i do not have any idea what are you talking ......
well i can wait for the next update and hope dev fix that no worries
Hum, I am the dev', and I can tell you the staging issue will be fixed in the upcoming update.

However, your issue with the command as far as I can tell is not related to the game because if the command you typed is indeed right (without invisible character or such) it's is not possible for the game to run at all without it screaming errors all over the place.

Reactions: crisbr and gartal

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
V 0.30.2:
  • Fixed tutoring ban events.
  • Fixed Kara's assessment.
  • Fixed bug making Chrystal changing appearance during a talk.
  • Added gate to prevent Chrystal's last stage sluttiness lock.
  • Removed gate preventing training Lola at the gym after first blowbang.
  • Added Patreon button on main menu.
  • Removed useless volume sliders.
  • Stripclub earning are now based on the sluttiness of the performer.
  • Fixed some spelling errors.
Known bugs:
  • Rollbacks are however still broken and cannot be repaired until the next save breaking update.

Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I know right ! Why do I even bother programming bugs ?
Do not worry, bugs happen .... I want to tell you that you're in for this wonderful game, my friend, the girls are beautiful, there's a lot of bitching, like anal, for example, that's wonderful. My favorite girl is Kara. She's hot. I like her. your tattoos ....... I would like to leave some tips .... could implement systems of clothes that we can buy for the various types of girls ..Piercing and tattoos so we can choose types etc ... I want to leave my graces for providing us with this wonderful game thank you very much ... I will be becoming one of your patreons .. . so that I can get a job.......... I'm anxious for the next updates with more and more of this game that I will recommend to all my friends .....

zroy737

Feb 4, 2018
nobody complained about that tattoo "猪" on his head? 猪 which means pig in Chinese is usually used to insult someone who you think is stupid and ugly. It is rare and ironic to see someone get this word as a tattoo on one's body.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
next Game deleted... how stupid a Dev could be ?

When the structure must change, why there ist no new save included with the End Point of the last Version ?
So every User can decide if he is stupid enought to play the whole Game again ?

Reactions: botc76
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes