ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Just curious when the serums come into play? I'm only on about day, idk, 15 or so. Does the option come up eventually? I've read a bunch of comments about how grindy this game can be, and I'm not sure how much more I want to dump into it quite yet. lol

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Just curious when the serums come into play? I'm only on about day, idk, 15 or so. Does the option come up eventually? I've read a bunch of comments about how grindy this game can be, and I'm not sure how much more I want to dump into it quite yet. lol

It's a little grindey in the beginning but then it moves very quickly once you get the routine down and build up your cash flow. The first few serums have to be chosen judiciously, after which money is easy to come by and you'll have plenty for a nice big stockpile of them. I think that by day 15 you're not far away from your first serums or you should already have them. The easiest way to make money is training the guy in the gym. Do it every day and you make prgressively more. This guy will also be important for later events.

As for the new changes to the game, I'm afraid that the current and anticipated future lack of save compatibility means that, no matter how good it is, I'm putting this game on the back burner for now and will check back into it when save compatibility is restored ... not going to replay through the same content over and over with each update.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
It's a little grindey in the beginning but then it moves very quickly once you get the routine down and build up your cash flow. The first few serums have to be chosen judiciously, after which money is easy to come by and you'll have plenty for a nice big stockpile of them. I think that by day 15 you're not far away from your first serums or you should already have them. The easiest way to make money is training the guy in the gym. Do it every day and you make prgressively more. This guy will also be important for later events.

As for the new changes to the game, I'm afraid that the current and anticipated future lack of save compatibility means that, no matter how good it is, I'm putting this game on the back burner for now and will check back into it when save compatibility is restored ... not going to replay through the same content over and over with each update.
I'm up over $800 bucks right now, but I have no idea where to even go to make said serums. I've read people talking about the lab, but I haven't seen that option pop up yet.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I'm up over $800 bucks right now, but I have no idea where to even go to make said serums. I've read people talking about the lab, but I haven't seen that option pop up yet.

It's from your home in the evening. You will have a few ways you can spend your evening time. One is to go to the lab and work in it. Need to go to lab, set up lab, collect materials, then make serums. Each step takes evening time and has to be done in that order. There's no use for serums until you've corrupted a girl enough, which also takes evening time. Once you have enough money and serums you can focus all your efforts on corrupting and transforming the girls and the more advanced plot and collecting new girls. You don't really have a choice as to which serum you use first on which girl, since it will prompt you "use blue serum?" etc. But I think that in general the idea is that you'll be able to use multiple serums on all of them as you progress, based on their current personality and state. I have all of them 2 or 3 steps along except for the tatoo parlor girl and the goth, the former of which you can't inject yet, and the latter of which you can only do the early stages with (but it's worth it ... she's my favorite).

In general my routine is like this: get up, check girl progress, go to school, train Frank (name?), train him more (you can max him out pretty soon but keep training him anyway for money ... there are a few other ways to make money too but this is the best), go home, either work in the lab or tutor whichever of the various girls I'm working on at the time. in addition to this there are a few other things you can do such as go to the sex shop, make phone calls or check messages, go to the deans' office, go to the dean's home, go to tattoo parlor, etc. some of these other things will be plot critical and others will just be nice bonuses. if you ever feel stuck check out the phone or dean's office or talk again to the girls after class, or just keep corrupting the girls in every way until you open up new convo options. don't worry if you get prompts that sometimes make no sense (like at the gym), because they will make sense later.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
The lab stuff pops up in the evening part of the day after the school stuff. You can either train one of the girls or go to lab

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
After the Dean becomes one of the girls you can Assess. When selecting her to access her I get the following when it comes time to describe how you think she feels about you. The third assess screen for her.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/home.rpy, line 195)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/home.rpyc", line 9, in script call
    ?�#&��OsNgd�]�Y0r�l��2��,P�)������6(�5�����nm9��0DQ*|	G�ప	��
  File "game/home.rpyc", line 129, in script call
    T���	�:�r:���Շ���µ��Fc}�1�Z�}3m���q{�h�4�:5�+c�2?�
  File "game/home.rpyc", line 193, in script
    {�0��Gi�ǟ�H�m{��:%0@�@�	��_�=o@��ȷ���-`��b�(���:�CQ��N�%�m��r��"kD����		��L���6�G#�S~�a��B��	Q�4"3�H��ł�����AP#~�GOcl��a��O�J��p"^'�O�.�l�H�ݾ��5vPFSrS�/��E0�3�����갑�:���mA��#rQ�����Rg6�1�W6�M�A�{]�r�����F�X^sX4\P��-	�h��Sn���>6��Y�p����1F���Ɔ˥����#8[�����x��@���t">��
  File "C:\Users\droge\Downloads\Gaming\Adult\Sxksjn_DDGame-0300-pc\DDGame-0.30.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\droge\Downloads\Gaming\Adult\Sxksjn_DDGame-0300-pc\DDGame-0.30.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1917, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\droge\Downloads\Gaming\Adult\Sxksjn_DDGame-0300-pc\DDGame-0.30.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/home.rpy, line 195)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Deviant Discoveries 0.30.0
Tue May 08 17:46:14 2018

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Can you PM me a save of that issue.
I cannot replicate it with the description of your issue.

I'll just explain to you why a save break in renpy games.

Saves store variables with their names and values. When you load it restore the variables with their names and values.
Jan the spider is no programmer, he put together a game the best he could but his best was not good enough and on the lest versions randoms bugs started to happen.
Random bugs are the worst kind, you cannot troubleshoot them easily and since you cannot test if a fix really work, it's a massive pain.
So given the situation the choice was pretty easy, rewriting the logic of the game completely to build on better foundation.
That is what I did.

On the inside it's almost completely new. So an old save cannot work.

In the future we may implement mitigation when save breaking happen.

Also be aware that the game story could be lengthen but also widen, Jan the spider has some ambition for the game that he by himself couldn't achieve, but now that I'm working on this project too, the possibilities are now open.

About naming the MC, the game never had this feature so no reason to be surprised here.

Hi! Here are they:
- Save 1.When reading phone
- Save 2.When choosing (Nothing) at phone's reading

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Finsit i have that problem too here is my save
I'll look into it.

Hey i have stuck with Yuki i gave har green serum in gym but now when i try talk with her in classroom i dont have any option - stuck ;(

ok i get her but now Luna gone :) from gym after gangbang ;D
Lola*
Your issue will be address on the next version. You can make her work at the stripclub titty bar now.

After the Dean becomes one of the girls you can Assess. When selecting her to access her I get the following when it comes time to describe how you think she feels about you. The third assess screen for her.

Code:
-snip-
Your issue will also be address on the next version.

Hi! Here are they:
- Save 1.When reading phone
- Save 2.When choosing (Nothing) at phone's reading
Wow, I feel sorry to waste a good bug report like that.

You now travel (and pass time) using the GUI, look at the top right.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
It's from your home in the evening. You will have a few ways you can spend your evening time. One is to go to the lab and work in it. Need to go to lab, set up lab, collect materials, then make serums. Each step takes evening time and has to be done in that order. There's no use for serums until you've corrupted a girl enough, which also takes evening time. Once you have enough money and serums you can focus all your efforts on corrupting and transforming the girls and the more advanced plot and collecting new girls. You don't really have a choice as to which serum you use first on which girl, since it will prompt you "use blue serum?" etc. But I think that in general the idea is that you'll be able to use multiple serums on all of them as you progress, based on their current personality and state. I have all of them 2 or 3 steps along except for the tatoo parlor girl and the goth, the former of which you can't inject yet, and the latter of which you can only do the early stages with (but it's worth it ... she's my favorite).

In general my routine is like this: get up, check girl progress, go to school, train Frank (name?), train him more (you can max him out pretty soon but keep training him anyway for money ... there are a few other ways to make money too but this is the best), go home, either work in the lab or tutor whichever of the various girls I'm working on at the time. in addition to this there are a few other things you can do such as go to the sex shop, make phone calls or check messages, go to the deans' office, go to the dean's home, go to tattoo parlor, etc. some of these other things will be plot critical and others will just be nice bonuses. if you ever feel stuck check out the phone or dean's office or talk again to the girls after class, or just keep corrupting the girls in every way until you open up new convo options. don't worry if you get prompts that sometimes make no sense (like at the gym), because they will make sense later.
Yeah, that's crazy. I didn't even think to look in that menu at home in the evening as I was meeting with the girls whenever possible. I wish this game had a bit more instruction on the features, as well as backstory in the beginning, as it has some potential. Appreciate the reply! :)

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Can anyone give a rough estimate of how much content there is in this game?
It seems like a decent premise, but the fact that it's only version 0.30 after almost a year and a half is a bit discouraging.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Can anyone give a rough estimate of how much content there is in this game?
It seems like a decent premise, but the fact that it's only version 0.30 after almost a year and a half is a bit discouraging.

There's a LOT of really great content. Seven girls, multiple stages of corruption and transformation. Some of the requirements to corrupt and progress are a little bit repetitive or unintuitive but it's very much worth it. If you're into bimbo transformation this is the hottest game on f95. Hopefully with the new coder and coding rewrite updates will become more common as Jan is freed to do the creative work and his coder the nuts and bolts.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, that's crazy. I didn't even think to look in that menu at home in the evening as I was meeting with the girls whenever possible. I wish this game had a bit more instruction on the features, as well as backstory in the beginning, as it has some potential. Appreciate the reply! :)
That is kind of a funny unforeseen side-effect from my point of view.
When I added the travel menu I almost just took the old "Go to..." option to put it up there.

The thing is that by removing options from the menu to put them somewhere that is the whole, let's say gameplay, that is affected.
That has the effect to empty some menus of meaning if not also of option. And fixing that kind of issue need some thinking and let's be honest some trial and error.

Oh, be assured we are well aware of the potential story wise.

There's a LOT of really great content. Seven girls, multiple stages of corruption and transformation. Some of the requirements to corrupt and progress are a little bit repetitive or unintuitive but it's very much worth it. If you're into bimbo transformation this is the hottest game on f95. Hopefully with the new coder and coding rewrite updates will become more common as Jan is freed to do the creative work and his coder the nuts and bolts.
You are pretty much dead on the money.

But more than just bolt and nut it's also about expanding possibilities, Jan made it work as he could, so he ran into his limitation at some point and that made things clunky.
I focused on rewriting the game as is, and only made few changes to the chain of events. But now onward things will be made as they should.

The next version that won't be able to use save files from this version? Time to take a pass on this one until it's stable.
There is update and there is update.

If I don't need to break the saves I will try not to. And I probably don't need to for a handful of fixes.
And given the age of this version and the fact that there is still new errors being discovered I think it's still too early to release a fix.
And we wouldn't want people sharing to be overworked, do we ?

Deathangel

Jul 14, 2017
There is update and there is update.

If I don't need to break the saves I will try not to. And I probably don't need to for a handful of fixes.
And given the age of this version and the fact that there is still new errors being discovered I think it's still too early to release a fix.
It's an update with errors and you should fix those. what kind of programmer are you? you get paid for a faulty program by Patreon and you do not want to fix the errors? you should be ashamed, it is sad that there is something like you. See that you fix the errors and stop rumbling

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
I've been following this game since I 1st saw it and this update is the best so far. Making a travel button makes the GUI less cluttered although it takes a little bit of getting used to. The addition of the strip club makes an easy cash cow and gives additional scenes and finally the bug where tutoring Chrystal disappears when tutoring Harley has been fixed all in all good update but this game needs a tutorial on how things work and maybe a little more guidance as a lot of players tend to get stuck.

P. S. Will Lola get updated next? I can't to fuck her stuck up pussy

Reactions: Apostate

hagkey

Oct 9, 2017
can someone please help i can seem to do anthing with Chrystal as tutoring is still needed to be accepted how do get the dean back into her office cause i can't enable tutoring plez PLEZ HELP ME !!!!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
can someone please help i can seem to do anthing with Chrystal as tutoring is still needed to be accepted how do get the dean back into her office cause i can't enable tutoring plez PLEZ HELP ME !!!!

I have a similar problem can not Chrystal tutoring and kara no longer comes to me in the evening although I have a meeting on the phone with her made it all happened when the guy came to the dean office

Reactions: hagkey
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes