Jalioss

Jan 11, 2018
Hm have there been changes to the console commands? None of them seem to be working for me.

ChuckL6626

Jan 9, 2018
I am playing the new version from the beginning but having problems with the dead. I call her and she agrees to meet at my place but then she never shows up in the tutor menu. I only get a message that I have to deal with the Dean first whenever I click on the tutoring option. I have already been through the getting comfortable with Kara part and was busted by Howard but now Kara seems to have disappeared. Any help?

Reactions: soundrobot

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I did that its not doing anything???
Enable cheats:
DDGame-0.03-all > renpy > common > 00console
**Line 97-98 if opened with something like geany**
**Else Search**

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change False to True, then use Shift+O to open console in game.
========================
Commands I found so far:
money = xx
[potions]
blue =
pink =
green =

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
I am playing the new version from the beginning but having problems with the dead. I call her and she agrees to meet at my place but then she never shows up in the tutor menu. I only get a message that I have to deal with the Dean first whenever I click on the tutoring option. I have already been through the getting comfortable with Kara part and was busted by Howard but now Kara seems to have disappeared. Any help?
Me too, now the only girl i can progress with is Yuki in the lab since tutoring is locked and can't talk to Kara elsewhere (but did make her work at club).

Reactions: Synaxis

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I have to say, this game is amazing. So much sexy content and it's only at 0.30. This is how all devs should do games.

However, there is a bug. If you leave Chrystal for last like I did and unlock her sexy school dress, it will lock all of the tutoring content behind "I should really find a way to deal with the dean first." even though she's the dirtiest slut of them all. Lol, does anyone know if there is a way to fix it with the console or will I have to restart my game. I got so engrossed in the content that I didn't even bother to save.

Me too, now the only girl i can progress with is Yuki in the lab since tutoring is locked and can't talk to Kara elsewhere (but did make her work at club).
That bug is not from the dean. You have to complete Chrystal's sexy dress event first from what I understand since it happens right after that. At least that's how it happened for me. Did all her tutoring and had her in the stripclub.

For Howard's problem it's quite simple. Once you pass most of her tutoring content and slut her up nicely, you can use the "Talk with her." option and then "Discuss job situation." (or something like that) to start the Howard quest line. Then you blackmail him when she has sex with him.

EDIT: Yes, I was right. That was the problem. You will need to finish tutoring Chrystal until right after she acquires her slutty clothes. Then, work on the Dean until her first injection. That should fix the problem, but you will also have to talk to Chrystal while in the classroom in order to confirm that the problem has been resolved. She will then return to her normal routine in the tutoring section at your house.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I have to say, this game is amazing. So much sexy content and it's only at 0.30. This is how all devs should do games.

However, there is a bug. If you leave Chrystal for last like I did and unlock her sexy school dress, it will lock all of the tutoring content behind "I should really find a way to deal with the dean first." even though she's the dirtiest slut of them all. Lol, does anyone know if there is a way to fix it with the console or will I have to restart my game. I got so engrossed in the content that I didn't even bother to save.

That bug is not from the dean. You have to complete Chrystal's sexy dress event first from what I understand since it happens right after that. At least that's how it happened for me. Did all her tutoring and had her in the stripclub.

For Howard's problem it's quite simple. Once you pass most of her tutoring content and slut her up nicely, you can use the "Talk with her." option and then "Discuss job situation." (or something like that) to start the Howard quest line. Then you blackmail him when she has sex with him.

EDIT: Yes, I was right. That was the problem. You will need to finish tutoring Chrystal until right after she acquires her slutty clothes. Then, work on the Dean until her first injection. That should fix the problem, but you will also have to talk to Chrystal while in the classroom in order to confirm that the problem has been resolved. She will then return to her normal routine in the tutoring section at your house.
Im having this problem too, but how can i advance any training when i can´t call any girl to my house during night, and the dean is never in her office, also talking with girls in class has been no use so far too. I was forced to restart my game because the old save was giving error, just to be stuck in a new bug..., there´s no cheat command or something i can use to bypass this or something?Anything but begin again.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Im having this problem too, but how can i advance any training when i can´t call any girl to my house during night, and the dean is never in her office, also talking with girls in class has been no use so far too. I was forced to restart my game because the old save was giving error, just to be stuck in a new bug..., there´s no cheat command or something i can use to bypass this or something?Anything but begin again.
If the dean is not in her office, then try calling her and tell me what happens.

Alternatively, does anyone know how to make Chrystal sluttier after she has had her body changed? I can't get her to do any sex acts.

"Netfux and chill." only increases affection, discipline is full and there are no actions to make her more slutty. Is when she become a stripper?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Hi, is there any quick fix via console or something for fixing Yuki if she disappears from the game after you give her the slutty schoolgirl outfit? When I try to talk to her in school she looks as she did at the beginning of the game with the dialog option "offer to train her", but she's not in the gym, nor in the lab, nor can I call her or something like that.
She doesn't disappear. You just have to talk to her again in the classroom and have her meet you in the lab. I know you already did that, but have to do it again after you giver her the outfit.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes