Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5D08FF7B8ADF6F44D37FF15C5B006ED18D6E6E38&xl=1243592969&dn=Deviant_Discoveries.torrent

Reactions: bernthal

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I am liking this kind of games.. the only thing I do not like is the way how you transform the girls..

My personal taste would be less boobs and more innoncent looking.. Esp the darktanned girl is not changing at all to my liking :)

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
For those who don't get the console commands to work for harley it's not h_ its ha_

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I am having some problems with increasing character stats with the console, for example: i want to increase Lola affection so i tried "l_affection = number" or Harley obedience with "h_obedience = number" but i see no change, i am obviously writing it wrong, can anyone who succeeded give me the correct code please?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
As a thumb rule never set a value first. If you set a value then the variable will come up in the list, but if you first check the value it will either give you an error or the current value.

And as jodlike just pointed out, Harley uses "ha_" as prefix.

Pulver

Aug 7, 2016
So I decided to try this game again after not playing it since version 0.6.2, but I ran into a bug with Chrystal.

After giving her 300 $ for new clothes and meeting her at home I meet her at school like this:
Image in spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never gave her any modification potion at all. After this scene she can't be chosen for tutoring or meeting at school. Something seems wrong.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
As a thumb rule never set a value first. If you set a value then the variable will come up in the list, but if you first check the value it will either give you an error or the current value.

And as jodlike just pointed out, Harley uses "ha_" as prefix.
Thank you for answering me, still i tried with Harley using ha_affection = x but no change, thanks anyway.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So I decided to try this game again after not playing it since version 0.6.2, but I ran into a bug with Chrystal.

After giving her 300 $ for new clothes and meeting her at home I meet her at school like this:
Image in spoiler
I never gave her any modification potion at all. After this scene she can't be chosen for tutoring or meeting at school. Something seems wrong.
I played this game for the first time today so the latest version was my first version, am mentioning this if an old save game were the cause of your bug?
I didn't run into that bug, but also started money grinding first, setting up lab and create "potions" of every kind, call me a well prepared boy-scout if ya like ;-)
This means I had serum ready for any girl and used it when it seamed appropriate, as in all other choices were used and the girls truly ready for an "upgrade".
It might be good to make multiple saves along the way too, so if anything goes wrong you can quickly backtrack.

Pulver

Aug 7, 2016
I played this game for the first time today so the latest version was my first version, am mentioning this if an old save game were the cause of your bug?
I didn't run into that bug, but also started money grinding first, setting up lab and create "potions" of every kind, call me a well prepared boy-scout if ya like ;-)
This means I had serum ready for any girl and used it when it seamed appropriate, as in all other choices were used and the girls truly ready for an "upgrade".
It might be good to make multiple saves along the way too, so if anything goes wrong you can quickly backtrack.
I started a new save. Did you focus on Chrystal first? I was trying to balance out all three girls (not the Dean). Might be the cause of the bug?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I started a new save. Did you focus on Chrystal first? I was trying to balance out all three girls (not the Dean). Might be the cause of the bug?
I played for many hours, so is difficult to remember exactly who I focused on and when.. I know I didn't "finish" one girl at a time, but did play around with different ones as I went along.
Sometimes I did focus more intensely at one girl/woman, trying to unlock everything for that one character.
Maybe I was lucky not to run into a bug.. but I also quickly realized that for most girls/events/choices to progress some choices had to be repeated to reach the next level. It took time but was enjoyable.. not as "grindy" as some other games, and I didn't attempt to use any cheats to speed up the process.. which might bug some others experience?

At any rate, I feel this game is worth taking ones time with and having lots of save slots made, to backtrack if something goes wrong.
Am amazed how much contents it has, extra surprises as the story progress, extra scenes not expected etc.
(I hate to make spoilers, so can only urge people to play it all through until nothing new reveal itself.. which for me took several hours) ;)

hmaxi

May 12, 2017

Image in spoiler
I have the exact same issue. Started a new game from scratch (no old save).

Loopus

Aug 15, 2017
Good update with a nice progress for Harley, thank you for that, Jan!

For a bit of constructive feedback I would say that Lola was a bit rushed IMO. I think you intended to bring a new girl for getting more options through coming updates, and I appreciate it. But perhaps it would give them more meaning and "thrill" if you don't let them get too corrupted on their first update/introduction. I played DD the first time with v0.19 and it took me a while to get some scenes out of Yuki, Chrystal and the Dean, making it more satisfying during the process. Now we get our first "pretty little blonde" and five actions later she's sucking dick in the gym from three different guys. Although getting blackmailed by the MC she should have resisted more, I think.

Another point is the diminishing use of the serums. I think it's a nice idea from you to evolve this game around the idea of a chemistry teacher and his experiments with mind/body altering serums. Just use it more often! We have around one or two serums per girl, marking evolution steps for each of them. Why not add more? Giving Lola a serum and forcing her into some kinky scenes to blackmail her would have been a good chance to show some sex scenes AND keep your meta theme of the serums alive. Harley gets one serum and I'm pretty sure she will get more, considering her breast size leaving enough space for "development". Use it more often, to give your laboratory more meaning and make some story arcs more "believable".

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes