Deadpool3000

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah I figured out the problem... when the ban on private tutoring is placed you must first talk to Chrystal then alter the mind of the Dean chemically after that if you do it without talking to Chrystal she won't show up in the tutor options.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hi, I'm confused, did I miss v18 or was it skipped?
Wondering the same here.
I've actually "Skipped" a version once before.
So it's mainly got to do with how I've planned things out, seeing as I did all of Harley's Tier 1 stuff in one release and not divided between two releases it's now v.0.19 instead of say releasing half of the content with her (0.18) and then the second half (0.19) a month later.

If I'm able to, and have the time and resources to do it I'd always prefer to release more stuff instead of saving it up. (Which I should probably start doing since I was really cutting it close with the last version.)

On my Patreon page I have a public post with a beautifully done pie chart which might give a rough idea where I'm at and what the numbering means. So that might explain it better.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Chrystal stops showing up in the tutor option after the change in uniform...anything to fix this?
If I remember correctly, you have to invite her again the next day when she is in your class. I don't know if it was intended by the dev or just a simple coding workaround...

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Believe me, there's nothing I'd like to do more than add animations.
But with my current rig, that's pretty much impossible.
I am however really glad you like Kara, she's a really fun character both artwork and render wise.
I think this game is better without animations. The animations are usually just a few seconds looped to create a small sequence. If it's not looped, it is too short. If it is looped it feels repetitive and retarded. It increases the size of the game. Not to mention you will have to code it all in manually, and render each frame. That's too much time spent on something not so spectacular. I would say, you could use all that time to create more content for the game.

Love your game!

Ironrifle

Feb 20, 2018
I do have very simmilar problem to Deadpool3000. Chrystal just stops coming for tutoring after changing of her clothes, I`v tried all combinations of events to see if any one will work but nothing I do is working.
Can maybe someone put a save with chrystal in her new uniform avaible for tutoring it would be great.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
So is the last scene for the update the footjob? Also when I finished everything upto the footjob, the assessment for Harley went back to the original one "....talks a big game, doesn't have much experience..etc". I remember it got changed sometime during the tutoring path.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Any suggestions what to do to get back Chrystal into tutoring sessions/lab work?
I've got her into slutty outfit, she agrees every time at school to come to my house, and I've got messages from her
But there is no real interaction with her anymore

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So about the issue with Chrystal tutoring.

Pop the console (use UnRen to activate it) and set :
c_tutor1 = False
c_tutor2 = True

I still don't understand this bug.

DooberDood

Oct 3, 2017
This is a great little game, on that, I would love to see expanded substantially. There are so many stories that I can think of off of the top of my head that would be great for this so I hope that the developer unchains all of their creative juices and dumps dozens of hours worth of content into this.

Reactions: Janthespider

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I've actually "Skipped" a version once before.
So it's mainly got to do with how I've planned things out, seeing as I did all of Harley's Tier 1 stuff in one release and not divided between two releases it's now v.0.19 instead of say releasing half of the content with her (0.18) and then the second half (0.19) a month later.

If I'm able to, and have the time and resources to do it I'd always prefer to release more stuff instead of saving it up. (Which I should probably start doing since I was really cutting it close with the last version.)

On my Patreon page I have a public post with a beautifully done pie chart which might give a rough idea where I'm at and what the numbering means. So that might explain it better.
Any idea what's causing the issues with Chrystal, though? Every time the ban on tutoring occurs, she's just locked out.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Anybody knew how to get rid of Howard?
I have problem with his presence when on meetup with dean and she is very friendly

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I don't remember what is the trigger but once Kara is properly trained you can ask her about both Howard and her ex-husband.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You just need to call her and set a meeting up. Then she appear in the tutoring menu.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes