hungquan

Jul 22, 2017
I stuck with Chrystal cannot meet her at home in the evening, but morning at school I offer her go to home? Can anyone tell me how to inject her at version 0.17.0

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Sounds like this game is in Patreon's crosshairs by the description... have there been any problems about the chemicals being used on the girls? I personally don't care about the use of them in a fictional game with zeroes and ones... I can separate reality from fantasy. Just curious about Patreon's ass and the stick firmly shoved up it and what they're going to say about it.

Reactions: patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Dear DEV Janthespider, if you could add animations in this wonderfull excellent game, it would be my Nr.1 !
I'm in love with Kara, if she would exist in real life...

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Dear DEV Janthespider, if you could add animations in this wonderfull excellent game, it would be my Nr.1 !
I'm in love with Kara, if she would exist in real life...
Believe me, there's nothing I'd like to do more than add animations.
But with my current rig, that's pretty much impossible.
I am however really glad you like Kara, she's a really fun character both artwork and render wise.

Reactions: patrickB

Deadpool3000

Sep 20, 2017
I recently found out about this game and wow I am amazed by the characters and the story and the scenes all are like really hot and the story itself is very interesting looking forward to more updates also and this is just me though chrystal's hair after the changes in her personality kind is a turn off for me she's still hot but I like girls with the long hair not shaved sides on the head.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I stuck with Chrystal cannot meet her at home in the evening, but morning at school I offer her go to home? Can anyone tell me how to inject her at version 0.17.0
Same here, I can't proceed with her
I've checked it and I can't see why progression would be a problem.
To go from Tier 1 to Tier 2 = Talk to her at school about her clothes.
To progress from Tier 2 to Tier 3 = Requires 1 pcs. of green serum and 75 points in affection, and the option for the injection is at home under special.
But please feel free to let me know if for some reason you feel that doesn't work.

Fewstom_113

Jan 16, 2018
I've checked it and I can't see why progression would be a problem.
To go from Tier 1 to Tier 2 = Talk to her at school about her clothes.
To progress from Tier 2 to Tier 3 = Requires 1 pcs. of green serum and 75 points in affection, and the option for the injection is at home under special.
But please feel free to let me know if for some reason you feel that doesn't work.
I am trying to do as you suggested, but After I proceed with Kara and Yuki, Chrystal goes back wearing the first clothes. Plus I can't tutor her anymore.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I liked the update with Harley. The problem I see, is at this point, the school, the lab, the other girls, the serums, and the phone, are pretty much useless, and you can neither fuck Harley nor modify her.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I am trying to do as you suggested, but After I proceed with Kara and Yuki, Chrystal goes back wearing the first clothes. Plus I can't tutor her anymore.
I've really tried to find what could be causing that bug. But so far I've found nothing. Are there any more details you could give me so I could at least narrow the search down. Also were you using the console in any way?

Fewstom_113

Jan 16, 2018
I've really tried to find what could be causing that bug. But so far I've found nothing. Are there any more details you could give me so I could at least narrow the search down. Also were you using the console in any way?
I tryied both the ways, with console cheats and without. I also thought that the cheats could cause the problem.
But nothing, I went on first and only with Chrystal, but after she changes her clothes I can't proceed anymore. Basically at that point the game makes me proceed with Yuki or Kara. Done that, if I go back and talk with Chrystal, she goes back with the first uniform and repeats that she is already coming at home for the tutor.
And this happens both the ways, with and without cheats.

P.s. now with the new version I want to see if it happen again :)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I tryied both the ways, with console cheats and without. I also thought that the cheats could cause the problem.
But nothing, I went on first and only with Chrystal, but after she changes her clothes I can't proceed anymore. Basically at that point the game makes me proceed with Yuki or Kara. Done that, if I go back and talk with Chrystal, she goes back with the first uniform and repeats that she is already coming at home for the tutor.
And this happens both the ways, with and without cheats.

P.s. now with the new version I want to see if it happen again :)
I noticed that crystal always changes back to previous state of clothing and body mod when talking at school.

Fewstom_113

Jan 16, 2018
Nop, now everything works fine. I tried without cheats v.0.19.0
Soon Ill try also with cheats... Even tho I'm sure it doesn't matter.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes