Corrupt King

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Great game. I really enjoy the body morphing/bimbofication scenes - hope there will be more stages for the existing girls, and some new students to work on!

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Oh, come on. Normal is boring...
For me personally I think the best parts with games, whether they are 2d or 3d is that you're not confined to the limits of the real world. I'm pretty much only limited as a developer by my skill or imagination.
But I am however fully aware that some of my girls are a bit over the top, but hey. I quite like them :)
Pity we can't make them even more top heavy.

Reactions: titmanassguy

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Just a note that the OP should reflect the fact that the game is also offered on Mac OS; both Windows and Mac versions are included in the zip file

WeRLegion

Nov 28, 2017
Oversized boobs are such a turn-off. Please keep them sexy and in lack of a better word: normal.
Use the golden ratio as a guideline, and everyone will turn out beautiful. But that is only my two cents. Want to thank the dev for great work anyhow.

With previous versions there have been a mac-version. I hope there will be one for this update too.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
good game i liked it it was my first time playing it had to read the change log to make sure i got everything

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can someone tell me how to progress with kara? I cant inject her as i have to get rid of a guy called howard i never met and there is no other interaction possible with her other then going to the gym wher the MC massage her breasts then she snaps out of it and thats the end of it.

Nevermind i solved it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Anyone know how to trigger the two new study scenes and Chrystal's dildo scene? I don't see it in any of the school or night tutoring options.
I'd like to know that as well. I can't trigger any scene with Chrystal in relation to studying.
Please don't tell me I have to start the game again.
It took too long to get there.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
SO I am guessing that nothign was done with Lola and all that can be done with her is in the gym over and over with no changes to her stats?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
ok so how do I inject someon I mean I've been tutoring for ages and nothin seems to happen
You will have to advance their stats that you can check by selecting 'Assess girls' in the mornings in players home. It can take some time when compared to earlier versions, at least it seems so to me.

My issue is that Lola isn't able to be advanced or that her stats do not seem to ever change at all now, and there seems to be no definable end to the current content

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Finally the game where all girls have the right sizes. And the developer knows a lot about hot scenes. That's what it means to approach work with fantasy.

Reactions: Janthespider
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes