tmking

Sep 18, 2017
What can I say, I'm a sucker for big tits...
It's however always been one of my long term goals to eventually make branching storylines to give the players more freedom in how the girls will turn out, but I'm not sure exactly how or when I'll get to doing that.
If you do hopefully an option so the hair is not as wild I dont like Crystals new hair, but I am fine with the tits.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
is there a way or an easy way for you to put in what they call you? I like master an all. But having a submissive Yuki calling me Daddy would just send it over the edge for me. I know there is no incest in this game but making a submissive call you that mmm
I think that could be managed, I would have to look into how to code it. I agree that it could be a fun addition.

@RenPythagorus i like where it is heading as well. but like you just a couple things i would like to keep and i agree on the hair and face thing with crystal as well. i am just a bit more into asian girls :) any chance of adding a red head at some point? i like them way more then asians lol :)
Funny thing, I actually didn't change Chrystals face other than her makeup, maybe it's the hair that makes it look that way. You also mentioned the redhead preference, have you checked out francesca? She's a redhead, and even though she's got limited content as of now there will be more with her.

If you do hopefully an option so the hair is not as wild I dont like Crystals new hair, but I am fine with the tits.
Seeing as each time I add a new scene for one of the girls I usually render around 10 new pictures just for that one scene, meaning if I have to change the hair on one of them that's more time spent on a variation of the same scene.
I wouldn't have time to make the amount of content needed to really call each version an update.
So I would rather spend the time and resources at my disposal right now into making more scenes and getting more content than to focus on individual tastes.
But, one day I might have some help with the coding or more free time and then I could totally be willing to make variations of some of the girls, since the artwork part of the game is the one I personally have most fun with.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Funny thing, I actually didn't change Chrystals face other than her makeup, maybe it's the hair that makes it look that way. You also mentioned the redhead preference, have you checked out francesca? She's a redhead, and even though she's got limited content as of now there will be more with her..
francesca dont remember her. i have the sex shop girl, tattoo parlor, dean and crystal and Yuki and Lola. which is here i know there isnt much with either the shop girls. that might be why i dont remember here

Dec 6, 2017
The problem I had with this game was, I made the Chrystal transform. But I didn't give her the enough sluttiness, and I can't seem to increase it because there's no option for it. So I can't do the sexual actions. Is there a way to increase it? Or do I have to start over?

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
The problem I had with this game was, I made the Chrystal transform. But I didn't give her the enough sluttiness, and I can't seem to increase it because there's no option for it. So I can't do the sexual actions. Is there a way to increase it? Or do I have to start over?
Did you use the console in order to get the transform option?

Piv sex with her raises sluttiness and requires affection so you should be able to do that even without using the console.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
@Janthespider i just became a pledge on your patreon. :) just wondering when next update will come out. since i didnt see one there. though i might have missed it.

moqrei

Nov 7, 2017
Fun game! I like how even though the PC is doing nefarious things he's otherwise pretty friendly/ethical. Would love to see more PC-Sub/role-reversal scenes like Luna's first Talk, although you might want to include some sort of opt-out for folks who want a fully Dom play-through.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Fun game! I like how even though the PC is doing nefarious things he's otherwise pretty friendly/ethical. Would love to see more PC-Sub/role-reversal scenes like Luna's first Talk, although you might want to include some sort of opt-out for folks who want a fully Dom play-through.
Thank you, I'm really glad you like it.
It's actually one of my goals to have a branching storyline for each girl so that you can choose the outcome based on your own personal preferences, giving people different playthroughs since eventually the choices you make will have different consequences and finally different endings.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Deviant Discoveries v0.16.0:
Kara:
  • One new scene featuring the third part of her anal training.
  • The other one is an anal scene found under her sex scenes menu, titled 'put it in her butt'.
Luna:
  • I added the third scene of her mentoring process, and it involves nipple clamps...
  • Her other new scene which you can find under the favors menu. I won't say too much as it has a surprise twist and has two ending possibilities.
Francesca + Luna:
  • Time for Lunas first test. When you've gotten the prompt to do so, go to the sexshop and shop for a new outfit for Luna.

Reactions: wep
U

User_23654

v0.16 Windows/Mac/Linux

Reactions: wep

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
This game is good but updates are kinda small.
I just tried new 0.16 version and only 2 girls have any new scenes kara and luna granted that in total there is 5 new scnes (at least i think so)

U

User_10739

This game is good but updates are kinda small.
I just tried new 0.16 version and only 2 girls have any new scenes kara and luna granted that in total there is 5 new scnes (at least i think so)
I haven't played this for 4 updates so maybe that's the way to go...

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@wep
Please add tags:

male protagonist, big tits, sex toys, vaginal sex, domination

Thanks!

Scross

Sep 25, 2017
can i take help?
renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 98: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100
game is not opening

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
can i take help?
renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 98: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100
game is not opening
Were you trying to enable the console?
Because that's really the only thing i can think that might have caused that error, because those files are pretty much built in.
You can either open the file in wordpad and make it look like the image attached or do a fresh unpack of the game files.

console edit.jpg

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes