Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So out of curiosity the stat commands for the girls, aka affection/obedience/sluttiness work something similar to this...
<girls' initial>_<stat>=## ex: k_sluttiness=100
I am asking as was trying lola with an l and even L but i noticed no change even used true

On that note is there even a benefit atm for getting Lola leveled up like the others?

bobo23

Jun 10, 2017
So out of curiosity the stat commands for the girls, aka affection/obedience/sluttiness work something similar to this...
<girls' initial>_<stat>=## ex: k_sluttiness=100
I am asking as was trying lola with an l and even L but i noticed no change even used true

On that note is there even a benefit atm for getting Lola leveled up like the others?
Only the obedience stat is currently useful for Lola.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@bobo23 then that leaves me to the correct number to get hers up then to eliminate the continuous gym stuff thanks

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Nice updates. I can see the tattoo shop girl's direction going either way. Either more femdom, or we inject her with a personality altering serum

On one hand, it might seem weird to introduce a character like this just to make her another slave, but on the other hand it also seems weird that the MC, who's spent the whole game thus far dominating women, would allow himself to become dominated.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Nice updates. I can see the tattoo shop girl's direction going either way. Either more femdom, or we inject her with a personality altering serum

On one hand, it might seem weird to introduce a character like this just to make her another slave, but on the other hand it also seems weird that the MC, who's spent the whole game thus far dominating women, would allow himself to become dominated.
I'm glad someone brings up that point since it's maybe thus far the encounter that is really different from the others.
Yes, the protagonist has so far been favoring dominance but mainly to serve as a way to test his serums on them.
As more girls get added so will the possibilities for other types of interaction as well.
So without revealing to much I would say, that what I have planned for Luna will be at times skating close to femdom, but without the MC so much giving up control.
Sound good?

God damn.... the grind is real in this game.
I'll always listen to criticism about my game. What's too grindy, be specific please?

nuklear

Jun 4, 2017
okay where do I find howard? I'm on day 100 and no sign of him...

never mind finally found him

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You can get those two dean (Kara) quests at the same time.

To actually access Kara at all though you have to work on Chrystal, after a while when you talk to her (Chrystal) at school she'll mention how the tutoring must stop and then you can meet the dean.

crl66

Oct 13, 2017
hi guys, what can I do with lola? I can't raise her aff, obedience and sluttiness. And also what can i do with luna?

Thanks!

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Can you share the save file, when you were at that point int the game? I'll appreciate that a lot! Thanks.
Don't have it anymore. You don't have to do anything special to get there. Just natural progression of the game.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
...You don't have to do anything special to get there...
Well, I guess I did something special. :D I got the scene where Howard walks in on Kara and the "Player". After that I didn't get the next scene with Howard or how to deal with him. If I go to Dean's office, it says I need to call Kara. But when I call her, the only option I get is to invite her to my place. At the gym, I cannot set up workouts since it wants me to deal with Howard first.

The only thing I did different was increase money and number of serums from the console.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Call her and meet her at your place then! After a while of working on her different stats you'll be able to talk to her about both her house problem and the Howard problem. You need to stop focussing on that workout scene, it's not important to anything.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes