Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
No issue there, the morning after the injection the MC think he should check on her then after that you can check the messages and it make him send a couple of messages.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
version 0.32 is out on svscomics

superpump

Jan 13, 2018
Hello

I get the following error when running the windows version of the game using the Ren'Py Launcher for Mac, Version 7.0.0.196.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive 01_custom_statements.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 671, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive 01_custom_statements.rpyc.

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Thu Aug 2 17:39:16 2018

Anyone have any thoughts on why this might be happening?

Last edited:
Reactions: sameddi

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I really like this game. The girls are really hot, both in looks and the things you do with them, and the renders are great quality. The only thing I would complain about is the FemDom scene with Luna. FemDom isn't the turnoff that some fetishes are, but it would still be good to have an option to push her off instead.

Also, it's kind of weird that even without giving her any green potion, Kara still has a better body than the other girls do after their potion shots.

Fewstom_113

Jan 16, 2018
I think I found a bug. In this new version 0.32.0 if you advance with Harley, Kara and Chrystal path without doing anything with Yuki, she get locked and it is impossible to proceed with her path. I had to use the console codes.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
how do you access the serum production I cant travel to the lab its not even an option, am I missing something really obvious?

dleygo

Sep 27, 2017
Hey i have a problem with playing the game. I always manage to open the rar file but for whatever reason when i try to play the game it says application can not be open. Can someone tell me how to fix this?

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
This was surprisingly good for a simple setup. Pretty arousing.

I did find it amusing as well though. Innocent girl, got to see a bit. Yummy. Oh but wait, she can change her form! Upgrade! (for all but Yuki, I liked her original most).
Cool, more progression of this form. But wait, THIS ISNT EVEN THEIR FINAL FORM!

I played up til the legalities over the house. Seems the game was going from slut trainer to... drama romcom or something. Weird for this game.

Reactions: Jumbosauce

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I think I found a bug. In this new version 0.32.0 if you advance with Harley, Kara and Chrystal path without doing anything with Yuki, she get locked and it is impossible to proceed with her path. I had to use the console codes.
I'm guessing that's the same bug I ran into. I primarily focused on Chrystal and Kara, and by the time I bodychanged Yuki she was stuck without any further interaction possible.

Can you spoil the console code you used to get past that?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes