Sep 20, 2020
I love this game - this and wife trainer are my fav game. Can anyone suggest another games like this one where maledom is the primary focus of the game? I tried searching with maledom tags but wasn't able to find any good ones.

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
I found out what is wrong. Your build is essentially inside out. For the Mac app to work, all content should be inside it, not at the same level as the app itself, as is the case here. I suppose this happens when you roll the Linux and Mac build into one.
So, I'm trying something on my Mac:
1) R-click DDGame.app and select "show package contents"
2) Open "contents"
3) Open "resources"
4) Create a folder & name it "autorun"
5) Copy/paste into the "autorun" folder all the files and folders that were in the original "DD 0.49.0" folder that was created when you unzipped the download (except of cooure the .app and .exe files).

So far, this is working for me...

MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
So, I'm curious. If in the console I want to look up a girl's attribute, I'll type for example:
c.affection + ENTER
20 (that's the current value of Chrystal's affection attribute.

However, if I type:
h.affection + ENTER
None

Is it just that Harley is not coded as "h"? If so, what is she?

Thx

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So, I'm curious. If in the console I want to look up a girl's attribute, I'll type for example:
c.affection + ENTER
20 (that's the current value of Chrystal's affection attribute.

However, if I type:
h.affection + ENTER
None

Is it just that Harley is not coded as "h"? If so, what is she?

Thx
Lurk moar on the console.

h is for Howard

Reactions: MonteChristo

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
No animations. I bet there won't be any "real" animation in the game either in the future.
But to be honest, the game does'nt need animations either.

But, I would like more renders pr. scene instead. Sometimes the scenes might feel "rushed"and are over a bit too quick.

Reactions: inkyhorn

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
Just to know, how is the port going? Also, if I'm mistaken we are nearing the end aren't we? In that case, what are your plans for the future?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Lola? looks like i missed her somewhere. who is she and where did i find her?)
She only appears in the game at a later point. So if you are somewhat at the beginning, you will probably not have encountered her. She is tied to the principals storyline.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Is there no name change for this or am i missing something? All i get is the player being called player??? wtf?

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
Is there a possible future that someone makes gallery mod for this game ? Because this game have too many variables and i am an idiot that i forgot what i did before so i end up same ending every time :D

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
wow this looks nice! gonna try
im searching for games with bimbofication/body modification and of course corruption like this one. any recommendations?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes