AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I would very much advice to never touch the stage value. The staging is more than just increasing the number and for a number of girls that will cause issues.
I said pretty much the same thing. Stage parameter used in vital logic of the game, and player can miss a lot of content, since it will not be not available after changing of this parameter for selected girl.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, is that Fran in the green?
Fuuuuck I much preferred her in her original look.
The Cornrows are gross.

It seems like some of the transforms are really a toss up on if they will be gorgeous or nasty looking.
I kinda wish we had the ability to control that or revert them.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
There is only one scene that I can recall being necessary that would be Kara's getting blackmail material on Howard.

Kara's threesome with Frankie is entirely optional.
The other scenes are with Lola. The gym blowbang also optional and the gloryhole sexshop promotion on her pink route that can also be omitted. But on her pink route she is not controlled by the MC and is in the story selling her services at Alex's stripclub, but that only fluff though, no scenes.
I never got very far on my previous play through, think I got to shot 1 with Harly, shot 2 with Kara and shot 1 with Chrystal and shot 1 with Yuki and no shot with Francesca. I don't even know other characters besides these 5. Do you get an option to not have Kara fuck Howard? As far as this Lola, can you not give her the pink then?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I never got very far on my previous play through, think I got to shot 1 with Harly, shot 2 with Kara and shot 1 with Chrystal and shot 1 with Yuki and no shot with Francesca. I don't even know other characters besides these 5. Do you get an option to not have Kara fuck Howard? As far as this Lola, can you not give her the pink then?
I am pretty sure Kara does not fuck Howard, but you get blackmail material.

Regarding Lola, when injecting her you will have the option to use the pink Serum or the green Serum on her. Those are two different routes, so if you want her for yourself, use the green Serum.
(Even tho, there is a threesome with Lola before giving her Serum, but I am not sure if it is mandatory to pick this option in order to inject her with one of the Serums)

LJNomad

Mar 31, 2021
How far does Lola's green path go so far. Once she is given the second injection can you just keep cycling through the tutoring prompts or does she progress?

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Do you have to have the girl's strip to by the Sybian? Is there no alternative path?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Wait, is that Fran in the green?
Fuuuuck I much preferred her in her original look.
The Cornrows are gross.

It seems like some of the transforms are really a toss up on if they will be gorgeous or nasty looking.
I kinda wish we had the ability to control that or revert them.
Hehe, Jan is a master at making unexpected and divisive choices.

Can someone please share the last save game at the end of version 0.48
Loading a Ren'Py save file is unsafe. It is possible to make it execute any bit of code during loading.

I am pretty sure Kara does not fuck Howard, but you get blackmail material.

Regarding Lola, when injecting her you will have the option to use the pink Serum or the green Serum on her. Those are two different routes, so if you want her for yourself, use the green Serum.
(Even tho, there is a threesome with Lola before giving her Serum, but I am not sure if it is mandatory to pick this option in order to inject her with one of the Serums)
Howard do fuck Kara actually.

The blowbang is indeed optional.
Lola has 2 possible injects at that stage either green or pink.
Do you have to have the girl's strip to by the Sybian? Is there no alternative path?
I tried to talk Jan into adding the possibility to add "Sausage Saturday" at the stripclub to let the MC earn the cash himself.

Oddly, he has yet to approve it.

No, it is indeed needed to have the girls strip, it is a deliberate game design choice that will not change. We consider that we don't need to indulge overly possessive players just because "NTR is bad" or something.

It is stripping. That's more akin to boasting than "sharing".

Anyway we have more respect for our characters than to the wishes of some players. Even if a high roller patron ask for something that the characters wouldn't do, I'm quite sure Jan would either try to find a way to make it fit, tactfully refuse or tell them to fuck off depending of the tone of the patron.
He is way less moderate than I am on that kind of subject.

One of the reason we did not made the MC player named is first because the name of the MC is actually used only 4 time during the whole game. And second because he is his own man. We have a clear view of his character and how he would act given a situation.
I would say that DD is not a RPG

That is also the case for the girls, Chrystal become an naughty exhibitionistic, and you can be sure that while she is deeply loyal and grateful to the MC, she flashes the hell of other students.
Harley on the other hand become less and less provocative as her relationship with the MC evolve as she consider that only him should be enjoying her body.
Yuki doesn't care about anything else than pleasing her master.

We received an overwhelming amount of praise and positive feedback on the relationship between the MC and the girls. That, is built upon a solid character design.

I'll quote you signature :
Harem and NTR are antithetical to each other, you won't "double dip" on revenue, you'll just piss everyone off.
Going out of our way to please the anti-NTR crowd would be antithetical to what we are doing, and we wouldn't "double dip" on revenue, we would just piss everyone off.

And I'll finish by specifically pointing out that we do allow you to avoid the extreme majority of the "sharing" content, when it doesn't detract from the story. Lola's gym scenes are played automatically one after the other up until the blowbang when replaying and injecting her become available as well as the last scene of the stage, the said blowbang.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dringar

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Hehe, Jan is a master at making unexpected and divisive choices.

Loading a Ren'Py save file is unsafe. It is possible to make it execute any bit of code during loading.

Howard do fuck Kara actually.

The blowbang is indeed optional.

I tried to talk Jan into adding the possibility to add "Sausage Saturday" at the stripclub to let the MC earn the cash himself.

Oddly, he has yet to approve it.

No, it is indeed needed to have the girls strip, it is a deliberate game design choice that will not change. We consider that we don't need to indulge overly possessive players just because "NTR is bad" or something.

It is stripping. That's more akin to boasting than "sharing".

Anyway we have more respect for our characters than to the wishes of some players. Even if a high roller patron ask for something that the characters wouldn't do, I'm quite sure Jan would either try to find a way to make it fit, tactfully refuse or tell them to fuck off depending of the tone of the patron.
He is way less moderate than I am on that kind of subject.

One of the reason we did not made the MC player named is first because the name of the MC is actually used only 4 time during the whole game. And second because he is his own man. We have a clear view of his character and how he would act given a situation.
I would say that DD is not a RPG

That is also the case for the girls, Chrystal become an naughty exhibitionistic, and you can be sure that while she is deeply loyal and grateful to the MC, she flashes the hell of other students.
Harley on the other hand become less and less provocative as her relationship with the MC evolve as she consider that only him should be enjoying her body.
Yuki doesn't care about anything else than pleasing her master.

We received an overwhelming amount of praise and positive feedback on the relationship between the MC and the girls. That, is built upon a solid character design.

I'll quite you signature :

Going out of our way to please the anti-NTR crowd would be antithetical to what we are doing, and we wouldn't "double dip" on revenue, we would just piss everyone off.

And I'll finish by specifically pointing out that we do allow you to avoid the extreme majority of the "sharing" content, when it doesn't detract from the story. Lola's gym scenes are played automatically one after the other up until the blowbang when replaying and injecting her become available as well as the last scene of the stage, the said blowbang.

I get wanting to tell the story you want to tell, I just personally like having choices to not indulge in kinks that I do not enjoy and prefer options to avoid them. Does that make me "overly possessive" to not want my character's lovers to show themselves to other men or be loaned out to them? Maybe.

As for my signature which you quoted, that is not something directed at you.
It was born from seeing many harem games adding in NTR/Sharing well into their development from seemingly left field.
Its something I've seen ruin a few harem games. Does that mean I am being an asshole and jumping into ntr/sharing focused game threads and decrying them? No. If its an ntr focused game, its not for me and I stay out of it. If its just a path, as long as its avoidable, I at least give a game a shot. I also support my favorite harem games on patreon so that they don't feel the need to try and grab them cuck bucks.

I might be a brash person but I also try not to be an asshole. As I said, I respect you wanting to tell the story you want tell in the way you want to tell it. If there is no option to avoid the kinks I do not wish to indulge in then that is on me to move on.

Interesting story you've got here, good luck in the future.

Last edited:

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Game initially stores all girls in separate python class as follows:

self._affection = 0
self._obedience = 0
self._sluttiness = 0
self.stage = 0

c is Crystal, f is Francesca, k is Kara, l is Lola, lu is Luna, y is Yuki.

To enable specific action with girl you usually need to increase her affection, obedience or sluttiness. Or shift her stage with serum injection.

Therefore the easiest way if you've locked somewhere in the game is to increase the required parameter for certain action (look for notes on the screen).
For example c.aff=30 will put Crystal affection to 30, y.obd=45 put Yuki obedience to 45 and k.slt=60 put Kara sluttiness to 60.
For stage shifts there is quite different mechanics, e.g. for Lola exist 'pink' and 'green' ways for different serums. you can also shift girl's stages manually (e.g. c.stage=2 will put Crystal to second stage), but in this case you can miss some valuable content.
do you know what are the class for the serums and income?

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
do you know what are the class for the serums and income?
Income formula is calculated by function get_income() from the following parts:

income.base + income.training + income.stripclub - income.strain

income.base can not be more, than 2, obtained by teaching.
income.training can not be more than 1, obtained by training Frankie.
income.stripclub can be 1 or 2, depend on current girl sluttiness (if girl sluttiness >50 it is 2 if less than 1).

You can change this individual values by hand to perform certain action, but game will put them back, based on your actual progress.

Serums inventory class described initially as follows:

inventory.pink = 0
inventory.blue = 0
inventory.green = 0

But, as for me, game rewards you by income and serums rather quickly, you will repeat some training scenes 2-3 times as maximum.

LoganB42

Dec 5, 2018
I'm probably just being really dumb but how do I progress the Luna story? She says she wants another session with Francesca but I don't know what to do next. I've tried talking to both in person and via the phone and can't seem to get anything new.

Allencho726

Sep 27, 2018
After you involve Luna to sexshop promotion, she asks you 'a plaything' in a phone call. This event will trigger a global line with Francesca.
After you play 'Punished', 'Piggy' and 'Spitroast' with Luna and Francesca you will get sms from Francesca.
Inject her - and you will see ending scene with transformation (quite ugly transformation I should say...).

Thank you!

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes