Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
I liked Francescas transformation. But I was really dissapointed that she was "removed" from the story as soon as she got the green serum... There could be so mutch more.

I'm just waiting for more good content for Lola and Kara. And crossing my fingers for not another end.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
" This game includes an updater, launch the game to check for update. "
Does the game connect to that automatically w/o asking permission when you play it or is it only if you deliberately click it once playing?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
An awesome game

Here a some console cheats for those who are looking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The time as actually between 0 and 2.

AlexStone :
I'm not opposed to cheating. I cheat is basically all the game from F95z with only exceptions being pure VN.

However, in my opinion, if someone is not able to find themself a way to cheat that means they should not cheat since they probably also have not a good enough understanding of what they are doing.

So when you share a (quite easy to find) variable that will break the game much more often than not, I think it it's doing more harm than good.

" This game includes an updater, launch the game to check for update. "
Does the game connect to that automatically w/o asking permission when you play it or is it only if you deliberately click it once playing?
checks .

If you have an update button that means that there is a version different of the one you currently have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I'm not opposed to cheating. I cheat is basically all the game from F95z with only exceptions being pure VN.

However, in my opinion, if someone is not able to find themself a way to cheat that means they should not cheat since they probably also have not a good enough understanding of what they are doing.

So when you share a (quite easy to find) variable that will break the game much more often than not, I think it it's doing more harm than good.
I perfectly understand your position as a developer (as I have been a developer myself in quite serious projects).
What can I say? We are talking about a game, and the goal of any game is to make itself fun for the player. If someone just bumps into a barrier they don't understand in the game, then from my point of view, the developer just hasn't considered the fact that the player might get into trouble at that point, thinking "that's obvious, bro!"

In serious projects, developers usually write detailed documentation for these kind of situations, where you can find even such dumb lines as: 'The unit power light isn't on - make sure you've plugged in the power cord!'. It's not dumb: user, don't touch your valuable CPU with your dirty hands - better check the AC!

Games in such a situation need hints or even a complete walk through. If there are no hints, there will be cheats and 'dirty hands in my valuable game code'. If the developer believes that 'hints are unfair', then the demand for cheats will only increase. So I'm in favor of immediately including a separate hints menu, which is made immediately available after the simple request of the user. It's like documentation for games, the developer's respect for the player.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I perfectly understand your position as a developer (as I have been a developer myself in quite serious projects).
What can I say? We are talking about a game, and the goal of any game is to make itself fun for the player. If someone just bumps into a barrier they don't understand in the game, then from my point of view, the developer just hasn't considered the fact that the player might get into trouble at that point, thinking "that's obvious, bro!"

In serious projects, developers usually write detailed documentation for these kind of situations, where you can find even such dumb lines as: 'The unit power light isn't on - make sure you've plugged in the power cord!'. It's not dumb: user, don't touch your valuable CPU with your dirty hands - better check the AC!

Games in such a situation need hints or even a complete walk through. If there are no hints, there will be cheats and 'dirty hands in my valuable game code'. If the developer believes that 'hints are unfair', then the demand for cheats will only increase. So I'm in favor of immediately including a separate hints menu, which is made immediately available after the simple request of the user. It's like documentation for games, the developer's respect for the player.
I'm not saying don't cheat or don't share cheats.

I'm saying don't share shitty cheats you already know will brick the game.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
I'm not saying don't cheat or don't share cheats.

I'm saying don't share shitty cheats you already know will brick the game.
I wouldn't want to be a rain on your parade, really.
If you don't like sharing of cheats, make your own train/cheat/help menu for the players.

'If an uprising cannot be fought, it must be led.' :)

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
I liked Francescas transformation. But I was really dissapointed that she was "removed" from the story as soon as she got the green serum... There could be so mutch more.
How do I get Francesca to convert?
Got through the end of Yuki, Harley, Kara, Chrystal as well as the meeting of Alice.
All have also helped in the sex store (even Luna).
Now I can't get any further. At the moment I can only teach at school or teach the above at home in the evening (so all the scenes over and over again wierdeholen).
Also had sex with Francesca in the store, but now I do not get on with her. Can also approach you in the store to store.
how can I increase their affection, obedience, sluttyness?

Reactions: Bloodhunter

master110

Jun 5, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.41.3.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.09.2019

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
I think Chrystal is bugged. I gave her her green serum and it's been several in game weeks and she hasn't come back. Is there a solution I missed or is this just a bug?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
She never appeared. I ended up starting a new game in hopes that solves it.
She is not visible in the classroom, you can still talk to her.

I'll make that talk start automatically in the next version.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Hey guys, I was wondering, I asked Kara if the offer to move in still stands. She said yes and I moved in. However, the scene ends with a cliffhanger. Do you guys know, whether this storyline is considered finished? Or will it be updated in the future?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes