cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
soo is getting Yuki a second dose of green serum??
also,how often is this game updated? is pretty great ;D

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Soo is there a gallery mode or something similar? Love Lola's path in particular and i would love to see the scenes in order. Thx in advance

Ps, is there going to be prego content at some point?

Jun 10, 2021
Is it normal that nothing is happening after I gave her the pink serum
Or even if I gave her the green one, I only saw her once and then boom no more Lola, even at the gym

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.49.5 is available by automated update, a notification should appear in the main menu of your game and if not a button on the bottom left in the main menu should be visible.

You can also download it manually :

Note from Jan the Spider:
Although we usually reserve the .1 increments for bugfixes or smaller changes, this time we use it differentiate from the upcoming v0.50 update which will be the first version released on Vaasref's engine.
So although the version increment is small, this update is in fact not...

That is however all for now, and I hope you'll enjoy the addition.
But as always, thanks for both your new and ongoing support and your saint like patience with me and Vaasref.
Cheers. -Jan
V 0.49.5 Changelog:
  • 24 new images rendered
  • Those images are distributed across all the stages for Lola for her now active sms content.
  • Seeing as Lola has two different paths, I'd recommend saving at her initial stage before choosing the serums in order to get all the new content in one go.
  • Fixed a whole lot of typos especially in Lola's dialogue.
Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
The v0.49.5 is available by automated update, a notification should appear in the main menu of your game and if not a button on the bottom left in the main menu should be visible.

You can also download it manually :

Note from Jan the Spider:
Although we usually reserve the .1 increments for bugfixes or smaller changes, this time we use it differentiate from the upcoming v0.50 update which will be the first version released on Vaasref's engine.
So although the version increment is small, this update is in fact not...

That is however all for now, and I hope you'll enjoy the addition.
But as always, thanks for both your new and ongoing support and your saint like patience with me and Vaasref.
Cheers. -Jan
V 0.49.5 Changelog:
  • 24 new images rendered
  • Those images are distributed across all the stages for Lola for her now active sms content.
  • Seeing as Lola has two different paths, I'd recommend saving at her initial stage before choosing the serums in order to get all the new content in one go.
  • Fixed a whole lot of typos especially in Lola's dialogue.
Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden
So to get new update we need to start game from begining?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You suddenly donw have such save?
"suddently" ?
I never shared any Ren'Py saves.

It is inherently unsafe to load a Ren'Py save. Someone can execute any piece of code on your computer that way. So yeah, I don't support save sharing.

Flying Monkey

Feb 12, 2018
i get a bug when Lola sends me the first sms that seems like she would also send a pic. at the end it gives me some script error crap. so im guessing i cant see any of the new pics :(

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes