PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The final photo in the series, red head, with all those tats, and she is saving herself for marriage, were those tats made after she was made a bimbo, because that is illogical.
Moving on from that curiosity, I thought it was funny RL does encroach on games and developing them too. I have a question, I am still having trouble meeting this Howard, I reversed the second dose to Kara, but since put the work in again, and thought I had met all her requirements, but when I go to her office still no Howard. How do I pass this hurdle?

Zenpool15

Mar 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the Luna/Francesca ending scenes? I've had the promo scene and gotten the sms from Luna about the "sessions", but nothing happens after that. Any ideas?

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
For me Lola just writes "Hey old Bastard?" as an SMS no matter the route I pick. If I click in the SMS window it just closes again. tried multiple saves in different moments of her route, even before the serum injection. Pretty weird.

Tolaetheren

Aug 28, 2018
For me Lola just writes "Hey old Bastard?" as an SMS no matter the route I pick. If I click in the SMS window it just closes again. tried multiple saves in different moments of her route, even before the serum injection. Pretty weird.
Having this same issue. There was a new patch released that is supposed to fix it, but it still is not working

Reactions: ArxInvicta

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Having this same issue. There was a new patch released that is supposed to fix it, but it still is not working
That would be because that event is only accessible on Lola's first stage. The first message is still triggered but the rest of the event cannot since you are already past the first inject.

I usually put a check on the first message too, but I just forgot for this one.

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
That would be because that event is only accessible on Lola's first stage. The first message is still triggered but the rest of the event cannot since you are already past the first inject.

I usually put a check on the first message too, but I just forgot for this one.

I already tried reloading before any injection, the message appears first directly after the first injection scene and is already not accessible at this point.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I already tried reloading before any injection, the message appears first directly after the first injection scene and is already not accessible at this point.
The conditions for it to trigger are in the day after the blowbang.
The conditions for the event are on her first stage during the day (not evening or night)

And that's it.

Reactions: bharmon025

bharmon025

Jan 3, 2021
As several people already commented, this game really should have a gallery, since there are tons of great art that you can no longer access after some decisions on the direction of the game/story.
There are also plenty of great art in the "messaging" between the MC and the all the women that would be great to easily revisit through a gallery.
It's a pity, because this game have some of the sexiest renders ever made... :)
#JustSaying

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
BTW.... Should I give kara pink serum before I deal with Howard or after I deal with Howard?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
It has been I think years now since I last broke the saves.

And I made a custom save compatibility check to clearly display when they are not compatible and made impossible to do so.
If you can load a save in DD it is compatible.
thx for answering! i have two questions if you dont mind and i hope u dont take it bad
1- when is Alice going to get the D?
2- is there any chance of preggo content?

thats ir. thx again for sharing your content and ideas in this site!

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes