Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
thx for answering! i have two questions if you dont mind and i hope u dont take it bad
1- when is Alice going to get the D?
2- is there any chance of preggo content?

thats ir. thx again for sharing your content and ideas in this site!
The goal with the game is to finish it. Give endings to characters that still need some.
Lola's pink+green need a preg ending, but I wouldn't bet on more.

There is no plan to add any stage to any girl now. Not because we plan not to do it but because there is no real plan about content anymore.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
The goal with the game is to finish it. Give endings to characters that still need some.
Lola's pink+green need a preg ending, but I wouldn't bet on more.

There is no plan to add any stage to any girl now. Not because we plan not to do it but because there is no real plan about content anymore.
Elevate the game to elder god tier by doing the animations like RSM does maybe - with sound files
Apart from that this game is a gem in the vast ocean of garbage that is these kind of games !!

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Elevate the game to elder god tier by doing the animations like RSM does maybe - with sound files
Apart from that this game is a gem in the vast ocean of garbage that is these kind of games !!
We won't do animation.

Well not in the traditional sense anyway. We both agree Jan and I that animation is a craft in itself, and we both have a strong dislike for the usual crap animation we can see on prerendered adult games because it is just about ticking boxes rather than actually making quality content.
We are not interesting into doing our best at something, we also want the result to actually be decent.

However, while prerendered aimation is out of question, in early 2021 I made that effect (I think I already shown it here)

I have been working on other things since then so it is still at the prototype stage.
To explain a bit more what is going on, this is a real time interactive effect applied to a prerendered image. It's certainly not rocket science, but I would say that compared to the regular game here, that's dark magic.
But R&D on that requires a constant communication with an artist, and Jan doesn't have time an availability for that so it's hard to make any progress.

To allow the use of that kind of tech into a game, since then I have been making my own VN engine/plugin on Godot which is a lightweight, well featured and open source generalist game engine.

The only real plan with DD currently is to port it to that new engine. That means disassembling and reassembling the whole game from scratch.
That is a daunting task. I will probably also rework a bit of the progression, trying to give the game more uniformity. I mean the game is well past 4 years old now, the content made then is not stage the same way it is now and the adult game scene also changed since.
Anyway, I have been procrastinating a lot, working on the engine itself, finding other projects, but yeah, I think that the cost might not be worth it yet I will probably regret it if I don't port it. Working on Ren'Py is now past the point of being painful for me.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
We won't do animation.

Well not in the traditional sense anyway. We both agree Jan and I that animation is a craft in itself, and we both have a strong dislike for the usual crap animation we can see on prerendered adult games because it is just about ticking boxes rather than actually making quality content.
We are not interesting into doing our best at something, we also want the result to actually be decent.

However, while prerendered aimation is out of question, in early 2021 I made that effect (I think I already shown it here)

I have been working on other things since then so it is still at the prototype stage.
To explain a bit more what is going on, this is a real time interactive effect applied to a prerendered image. It's certainly not rocket science, but I would say that compared to the regular game here, that's dark magic.
But R&D on that requires a constant communication with an artist, and Jan doesn't have time an availability for that so it's hard to make any progress.

To allow the use of that kind of tech into a game, since then I have been making my own VN engine/plugin on Godot which is a lightweight, well featured and open source generalist game engine.

The only real plan with DD currently is to port it to that new engine. That means disassembling and reassembling the whole game from scratch.
That is a daunting task. I will probably also rework a bit of the progression, trying to give the game more uniformity. I mean the game is well past 4 years old now, the content made then is not stage the same way it is now and the adult game scene also changed since.
Anyway, I have been procrastinating a lot, working on the engine itself, finding other projects, but yeah, I think that the cost might not be worth it yet I will probably regret it if I don't port it. Working on Ren'Py is now past the point of being painful for me.
Didnt mean to confuse, in this case by animations its more like multiple stills per scene at most.
Dont know if you have played Red Sakura Mansion at all but that has a nice balance between still images and movement without trying to make it too complex.

Just food for thought :) - love the game already just giving the'ol 2cents

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Didnt mean to confuse, in this case by animations its more like multiple stills per scene at most.
Dont know if you have played Red Sakura Mansion at all but that has a nice balance between still images and movement without trying to make it too complex.

Just food for thought :) - love the game already just giving the'ol 2cents
There is no confusion. We don't consider bad animation to be better than no animation.

I would say that if you can see one part of the body that doesn't move relative to its last position, that, we consider bad animation.

Reactions: sweetit

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 86851

Overview:
You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body. He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-12
Release Date: 2021-09-11
Developer: Jan The Spider, Finsit/Vaasref - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.49.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
This game includes an updater, launch the game to check for update.
View attachment 531783

Look for that button on the bottom left corner of the window.

DOWNLOAD
Lossless: - - MEGA - -
Light: - - MEGA -
UltraLight Win: - MEGA - -
Ultralight-Linux/Mac: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 4309 View attachment 4310 View attachment 4311 View attachment 4312 View attachment 4313 View attachment 4314 View attachment 4315 View attachment 4316 View attachment 12813 View attachment 531789 View attachment 531790 View attachment 531791 View attachment 531792 View attachment 531793
Great game, I would very much like to make a translation to german. can you help me? because wen I decompile with UnRen the rpyc files and the files are all now rpy. the game does not start!

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The removal of Francesca came to early, I started Lola training late and now there is no access to the her tied items.
ill try trough saveedit but ..

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to the girls stats, you can have an idea trough each girl individual page, it is general tough which is enough given the game is set mostly over 2x each activity to go on.

As to Lola and toys did not see anything through saveedit. Next is trough console, finding the one then...

What is the (ingame) reason for Francesca getting unavailable ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No need for android version, use joiplay found over the net or store + pc version, its fullly playable.

lanches

Feb 26, 2021
so i found an error, when i try to trian with kara along with frankie i get this message 1633025231747.png
but i have already deal with howard, you can even see kara in the background, so im essentially locked from progressing the game, this is in 0.49.6

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, be it Francesca gone or that, both are loose ends, aka not reported but true bugs.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
What's the difference between Light, Ultralight, and Lossless?
The size of files.

Those are levels of compression. Lossless is the best since as the name suggest it doesn't lose any quality while light does and ultralight is extremely compressed.

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys! Really love some elements of the games, most elements actually as i share many kinks in comon with the protagonist.
yet: who is Alice and more importantly, where do i find her?
if ve just found Lola while i am done with 3 girls already (meaning i found the ends for them)
Extra question: does anyone know if a gallery mode may come out?
keep up the great work! It is a bit rought around the edges but the writting, models and dynamics between characters are great!

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes