tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Well it needs a bit more of everything i believe. More gameplay, more modifications, more corruption of the girls and all.
but the most important aspect is here already: the mindset and writting.
I agree. The thing I would like to see more is more of the choice for paths we have seen. The idea they added that the girl turns out very different if you give the potions in a different order is really cool and I would like to see some of the other girls get another paths.

jeanhubertdu75

Jul 11, 2020
So i was wondering how to get Lola go full bimbo bc at this point i can just train her at my place and all the options can be replayed any help ?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
So i was wondering how to get Lola go full bimbo bc at this point i can just train her at my place and all the options can be replayed any help ?
Lola does not have an Ending yet on either of her routes. (But to be honest, it would be interesting if she would be the one character who receives 3 green Serums... Since she is totally being turned on being a Bimbo after giving her two doses)

jeanhubertdu75

Jul 11, 2020
Lola does not have an Ending yet on either of her routes. (But to be honest, it would be interesting if she would be the one character who receives 3 green Serums... Since she is totally being turned on being a Bimbo after giving her two doses)
I know that but it seems i can't give her the second dose i can't find it

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes