Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
Update is a bit overstated. There was some new content (a couple of new renders) for the text messages from Lola. But no actual new story or new "scenes"...

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Update is a bit overstated. There was some new content (a couple of new renders) for the text messages from Lola. But no actual new story or new "scenes"...
Really? I replayed the game as I haven't played it in a while and noticed there are two paths for Lola now one wasn't there before and he also added an ending content for Harley. Really hope he adds some animation at the ending though like on Lolo's bimbo path where he slaps her tits. Would love to see some animations for that.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.50.0 is available by automated update, a notification should appear in the main menu of your game and if not a button on the bottom left in the main menu should be visible.

You can also download it manually (right click > save as):

Note from Jan the Spider:
I've heard some of your complaints in regards to avoid sharing Kara and with this update that finally becomes possible.
Sometimes I just tend to not think about writing and putting stuff in the game that honestly doesn't bother me, so that's mainly the reason why I left it unavoidable for so long.
Plus at the point when I wrote that scene I felt it was necessary for the ongoing story, but now I've figured a way around it.
I'd like to add that your choice doesn't alter the outcome in any way so feel free to pick your preference.
Enjoy this update and hopefully the next one won't take so long.
Thank you guys for your support and sticking with us.
Cheers. -Jan

V 0.50.0 Changelog:
  • 56 new images rendered, that's not counting the new puppets, backgrounds and additional detail images.
  • Kara now has two possible ways to deal with Howard, one for those that don't like sharing and one for those who don't mind it.
  • Lola now has one ending ready and that is for her double green serum path.
  • Three new scenes for that ending.
  • A whole lot of typos fixed.
Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden

Last edited:

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It has been five months since the last update and IIRC it would get one at lease once a month. Either the author is having writer's block on where to take it or it is abandoned.
Ah, yes it is has been few years now since we were able to do that.
But life got in the way, big time. Hell, it even got in my way.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes