Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The changelog mentions an ending for Lola with the 'double green serum path'. This seems to imply that there are paths that do not involve two green serums? I feel that when I last played things were all pretty linear when it came to serum options.

Also, one minor gripe I have with the game is that I feel that the blue/mind control serums was pretty lacking in utility.

Thank you for the update. Look forward to seeing how you continue.
Most routes are linear when it comes to Serum-Choices. Lola has a route where you can decide to give her a green or pink Serum. And the second Serum will always be green, so you can have a double green-Lola and a pink/green-Lola.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
Most routes are linear when it comes to Serum-Choices. Lola has a route where you can decide to give her a green or pink Serum. And the second Serum will always be green, so you can have a double green-Lola and a pink/green-Lola.
Ah I see. Thank you for the clarification. I would love it if more options like that existed for other characters as well.

skreem

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone else encountering ownership issues with the game folder? For the last couple of updates the .exe file gets deleted once I close the game, and trying to extract the file to the folder again hits me with a "Destination Folder Access Denied" error and a request for administrator perms.

EDIT: it's not even the folder in general, it's related to placing the specific .exe file in the game folder, since copying other files does work, as well as copying the .exe to other folders. I am friggin' stumped.

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Luna & Franseca have found their love for each other and moved away. Sex shop & Tattoo Parlour are no longer available. Is this the end of update? And why won't my "call log - certain contacts" stop blinking. Is there anything else I am missing?

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
the second Serum will always be green, so you can have a double green-Lola and a pink/green-Lola.
.... Yes. I know. Okay, let me rephrase. How do you get Lola's new ending? How do you get Lola's green-green ending?

EDIT: Nvm. Started a new game and that seemed to fix it.

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
is there a walkthrough for this game? Or is it a linear progression ? Ps - I haven't played it yet but i am interested.

Nov 2, 2020
They look so nice but after you gave them the serum they have to look that bad and have such freaking big tits? its fucked up. Please implement a version without this

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes