seden

Aug 22, 2016
Missing ? Text in the scene with the two at the shop.
In between "You feel Francesca's stifled..." and "You watch as Luna begin to slow...".

Did not complete this update yet, but out of no rename option for the MC.

Edit : 2/3 of Lola Ending. Quite good ending and otherwise. The fuck pig scene was neat to, of course.

Last edited:

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Any chance one can change the name of MC , i can not play with stupid Player name tag
I think I asked this same question months ago, but got an answer along the lines of "it's not important because the name of the MC only appears in the game a couple of times".

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Any advice on how to get Money to 3 or higher? Every time I get the 3rd box to go blue, it just goes back to 2 solid white boxes within a few days.

MegaBug

Feb 6, 2022
Update is a bit overstated. There was some new content (a couple of new renders) for the text messages from Lola. But no actual new story or new "scenes"...
Bro do you know if chrystal storyline stops at the first green serum ? All the other girls get 2 serums.

Zemmf

Feb 4, 2019
Hey, is there a little spoiler post to see how many endings are available and maybe which route to take to get them

Right now i think i got only 4 of them (and a semi ending for the Italian couple :p) but i'm still missing a few girls and feel stuck.. (don't know if they have an ending yet, and if so how to get it)

Thanks for the help

Feb 26, 2018
Having an odd issue with trying to install the game.

For some reason the .exe file I kept getting an error message that administration permission is needed to extract/move/copy it. Its only that file. I only have one administrator on my pc, its my profile and checking the folder permissions, I should have full control over everything.

I checked by downloading a couple of other games at random and I can extract and play them fine, so its only this game and .exe file I'm having a problem with.

Has anyone else had this issue or has there is there some sort of bug with the file or is there another way to make the game launch without the .exe app?
I'm having the exact same problem, but for me, it's a lot stranger.

I've had this game for several weeks now, and it's played just fine without any problems whatsoever. But today, when I double-clicked the .exe file, it just disappeared. Literally vanished into cyberspace. I checked the other folders, the recycling bin; found nothing.

Then I tried reinstalling it completely, and that's when I ran into the problem you're having.

I'm not a computer expert by any means, but still, I've never seen a problem like this. I might try downloading from one of the sources that isn't anonfile. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna try to download the light version of the game.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm having the exact same problem, but for me, it's a lot stranger.

I've had this game for several weeks now, and it's played just fine without any problems whatsoever. But today, when I double-clicked the .exe file, it just disappeared. Literally vanished into cyberspace. I checked the other folders, the recycling bin; found nothing.

Then I tried reinstalling it completely, and that's when I ran into the problem you're having.

I'm not a computer expert by any means, but still, I've never seen a problem like this. I might try downloading from one of the sources that isn't anonfile. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna try to download the light version of the game.
That sounds like an anti-virus deleting/quarantining files.

Last edited:

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Yeah hitting the same issues with Avast. Apparently it doesn't like unverified programs trying to access the internet (DD does it to check for updates) and just flags the .exe as virus and deletes it. Check the viral chest and you'll find it there.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
There is a big of that with mentoring Luna and after that with Luna & Francesca.
Fingers crossed you expand on the F/M part of that path for Luna vs the MC and also a FF/M with Luna and Francesca vs MC. Would be super hot if she/they use him to train domming in several ways. Preferably giving him a taste of his own medicine and favorite triple combo: Bondage, spanking & anal.
Great game, looking forward to further updates.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes