Mar 12, 2022
really like this game. its a shame dev isnt pretty constant with his work and therefore its semi-abandoned. also nobody shares the few post he made in patreon :(
Indeed. I supported in patreon for a few months and after a single post a month at most, un subbed. Great game, but wished for more communication from the developer, no WIP needed, just at least a "I am still alive" type of post.

beedulgi

Jul 11, 2021
Wow, I can't believe I slept on this game until now! Glad I tried it out :)

Corruption, training, and bimbofication done fantastically well! I love how the game allows the player to do the training at their own pace. Can't wait to see what the devs have planned next.

Jul 21, 2021
Wow, I can't believe I slept on this game until now! Glad I tried it out :)

Corruption, training, and bimbofication done fantastically well! I love how the game allows the player to do the training at their own pace. Can't wait to see what the devs have planned next.
Well unfortunately i am affraid you re gonna have to wait. In the last year or so i ve seen like 2 minors updates. Which is a bit og a disgrace as i agree with you: this game as a great potential and is cool already!

Nov 9, 2017
really like this game. its a shame dev isnt pretty constant with his work and therefore its semi-abandoned. also nobody shares the few post he made in patreon :(
He said he was porting to a different engine last we heard. One only have to look at Duke Nukem Forever to see how that can go all kinds of wrong. Also it risks locking it to fewer platforms than RenPy does and cuts out the 22% that allowing for a iOS+MacOS combo (which Renpy supports) does.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: cocomiel1

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Not having to spend time rendering everything is a pretty big plus if you move to a proper 3D engine.

Nov 9, 2017
What engine?
I don't think he said (or if he did I can't find it)
Not having to spend time rendering everything is a pretty big plus if you move to a proper 3D engine.
That makes no sense as, odds are, the characters would have to be rerendered in the new engine.

Also as Bound by Lust shows one can have a cell phone like interface without the supposed "Renpy GUI jank". IMHO this change of engine comes off as 'I messed up on part A and it is causing problems and I need a reason to rewrite things from the ground up to fix that and other issues.'

Reactions: botc76

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Makes a whole lot of sense since a 3D engine can render in real time, and you don't need to spend hundreds of hours of compute time upfront. Models are easy enough, good animations are the tricky part.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes