Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
No news on patreon or discord. It's all silent as the grave, sadly.
Really frustrating as well as this is one of my favorite games....

• Sad
Reactions: Madmax364

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Abandoned? No news from patreon from February.
No news on patreon or discord. It's all silent as the grave, sadly.
Really frustrating as well as this is one of my favorite games....
Not abandoned as far as I know.

And I have no news to share indeed. It might be my fault as I used to ping Jan to know if he was still alive, and maybe that reminded him to show more public signs of life.

As for myself, I'm still trying to figure out how to split my time between multiple outlets. I have a number of things that I would like to do with DD but I keep having more time critical tasks to do and I don't want to be stuck doing something I would like to do when I have something that I need to do.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Mm.. i think this is a great game. Though no animations but it has transformation. Not sure why there are not more games that incorporate that tag.
Need bigger breast, do surgery. I find it great, if you start off with a wannabe future bimbo with flat tits that you can then enhance.
So that game has it which is great.
Though i do not like to have multiple females to deal with, i rather like to have a small number instead. But that is just my preference.
If i remember correctly, if you have one of them living with you, the game ends. But i only played it once so far.

Reactions: tyuiasdf

nijam66

May 11, 2019
I can't enter Kara's house after talking to Frankie, i get a loop that says "you arrived at kara's house". Any workaround?

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
Sooo... Are there any signs of this game being continued or discontinued? As far as I see there still are some girls, who didn't get their endings (Chrystal, Yuki, Francesca, Luna) that I'd love to see...

polelover44

Jun 10, 2018
How do you start this up on a mac, it just wont open for some reason.
Assuming you downloaded the ultralight, the folders are in the wrong place. Here's what to do:

Right click on the application --> 'Show Package Contents.

go into Contents > Resources. There should be a folder called 'lib' and a file called 'icon.ins' in here.

Create a folder called 'autorun' in Resources. Put 'lib' and 'icon.ins' in autorun.

In a second Finder window, open up the main game folder. Drag everything except the application itself and the changelog into autorun (that should be the game folder, the renpy folder, the update folder, DDGame.py, and DDGame.sh).

Now double click the application, and it should work.

Reactions: NSomr

Crisis21

Sep 3, 2021
I can't enter Kara's house after talking to Frankie, i get a loop that says "you arrived at kara's house". Any workaround?
I'm getting the same thing. Nothing I do seems to affect this.

Edit: Nevermind. I had her working as a stripper which prevented progress on her storyline at the time. Put someone else in and talked to her at the apartment and all was good.

Last edited:

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
So I've tried selecting objectify over 30 times (not exaggerating) on Kara and I still don't have enough skill points to do any options under the sex or anal menu. Am I not selecting the right option to train her?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes