Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
They look so nice but after you gave them the serum they have to look that bad and have such freaking big tits? its fucked up. Please implement a version without this
No. That would defeats the whole point of the game.
Missing the Android version
It's not "missing" since we never offered an official Android version.
Luna & Franseca have found their love for each other and moved away. Sex shop & Tattoo Parlour are no longer available. Is this the end of update? And why won't my "call log - certain contacts" stop blinking. Is there anything else I am missing?
Yeah, about the blinking, that's a bug at some point one trigger is messed up and it won't stop blinking.

To spare my sanity I don't delve into the UI anymore. Getting away from Ren'Py UI jank is one of the main reason I'm porting the game to a new engine.

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
On the Mac version(s) (I tried several ones) there's a problem : when you click on the icon DDGame, you have first a message telling you it's a downloaded app and you have to approve it. When it's done and you click again on it, nothing occurs. I tried on several versions and it's the same thing. I'm on a M1 Imac 24" with BigSur, but I remind I had the same problem with my old 2009 Imac with High Sierra. As I have all the Renpy games working perfectly on it, I searched for this problem and found nothing.

Finally I opened the inside of DDGame package, went to the Content folder, then MacOS folder and launched the DDGame exec file directly. It opened a terminal window, and at last the game was running ! I tried it, made some saves and closed the game. I used the process again and loaded the saves without any problem.

It's peculiar and I don't know why it's working like this, but it works !

I've known this game for years and love it, so I wanted to play again and experiment the new scenes, I wasn't disappointed. Good job !

Reactions: CodeineCrazyKermit

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
so anyone know whats new??
That's what changelogs are for.

On the Mac version(s) (I tried several ones) there's a problem : when you click on the icon DDGame, you have first a message telling you it's a downloaded app and you have to approve it. When it's done and you click again on it, nothing occurs. I tried on several versions and it's the same thing. I'm on a M1 Imac 24" with BigSur, but I remind I had the same problem with my old 2009 Imac with High Sierra. As I have all the Renpy games working perfectly on it, I searched for this problem and found nothing.

Finally I opened the inside of DDGame package, went to the Content folder, then MacOS folder and launched the DDGame exec file directly. It opened a terminal window, and at last the game was running ! I tried it, made some saves and closed the game. I used the process again and loaded the saves without any problem.

It's peculiar and I don't know why it's working like this, but it works !

I've known this game for years and love it, so I wanted to play again and experiment the new scenes, I wasn't disappointed. Good job !
Yeah the Mac version has been an issue for a long time now. But it can be made to work and I have no way to test things so I'm not touching it. Even less at this point in the game's life.

Nov 9, 2017
No. That would defeats the whole point of the game.

It's not "missing" since we never offered an official Android version.
Yeah, about the blinking, that's a bug at some point one trigger is messed up and it won't stop blinking.

To spare my sanity I don't delve into the UI anymore. Getting away from Ren'Py UI jank is one of the main reason I'm porting the game to a new engine.
As long as it can continue to work on Mac I'm happy. Prefer Ren'Py because it is easy to fix any hiccups on my end. Personally I like the way the interface on your phone in SuperPowered with one of the mods looks. Would be nice to be able "save" the pictures the girls send you to look back over their changes.

Edit: Bound by Lust also has a far better simulation of how a cell phone works. IMHO the jank is in how it was coded not the engine itself.

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Does Chrystal have an ending I’ve gotten one for pretty much all the others right now
Yes she does.

As long as it can continue to work on Mac I'm happy. Prefer Ren'Py because it is easy to fix any hiccups on my end. Personally I like the way the interface on your phone in SuperPowered with one of the mods looks. Would be nice to be able "save" the pictures the girls send you to look back over their changes.
Yeah, a gallery is the single most requested feature so far.

Since I'm not touching Ren'Py's UI ever again that will be something I'll add in the port.
One thing I'm not quite sure how I will implement though, simple image gallery vs event replay gallery. Even if the later is a bit more complicated to do I consider the smut to greatly enhance the sex scenes, so I think it would be worth it. But at the same time I'm not exactly a user of galleries.

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

HornyGamer95

Oct 14, 2020
Yes she does.

Since I'm not touching Ren'Py's UI ever again that will be something I'll add in the port.
One thing I'm not quite sure how I will implement though, simple image gallery vs event replay gallery. Even if the later is a bit more complicated to do I consider the smut to greatly enhance the sex scenes, so I think it would be worth it. But at the same time I'm not exactly a user of galleries.
what is Chrystal's ending?

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Yes she does.

Glad to see you considering a gallery. That would be a great addition to the game, TBH.
Just one thing, I'm curious: to what game engine are you going to port the game? I see so many great games here with very complex mechanics and UI... I'm no programmer, but I wonder why do you feel the need to port the game, since this seem to be a simple game – when compared to many other Ren'py based ones we can find here.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Having an odd issue with trying to install the game.

For some reason the .exe file I kept getting an error message that administration permission is needed to extract/move/copy it. Its only that file. I only have one administrator on my pc, its my profile and checking the folder permissions, I should have full control over everything.

I checked by downloading a couple of other games at random and I can extract and play them fine, so its only this game and .exe file I'm having a problem with.

Has anyone else had this issue or has there is there some sort of bug with the file or is there another way to make the game launch without the .exe app?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Is there pregnancy in the game yet?
No pregnancy content really, but some impregnation fetish on Lola's pink+green route.
Glad to see you considering a gallery. That would be a great addition to the game, TBH.
Just one thing, I'm curious: to what game engine are you going to port the game? I see so many great games here with very complex mechanics and UI... I'm no programmer, but I wonder why do you feel the need to port the game, since this seem to be a simple game – when compared to many other Ren'py based ones we can find here.
I'm porting it to Godot-Agartha.

Agartha is a plugin for Godot that I created to add to Godot what I consider to be the killer features of Ren'Py : rollbacks and saves any time on the player side, and an easy way to write dialogue on the creator side.

Even if the project is a bit broader than my need, it is mainly tailored for a use in adult games as I feel that it would be the only scene were Ren'Py is really stretched to and beyond its limits while still being justified.

So my main goal here was to mimic Ren'Py as closely as possible in term of UI (if justified) while allowing me to use all the features of a modern game engine.
Here is of how it looks I made it last May. Agartha is still very much in dev, so yeah it is buggy.

An other reason to make the port is an Android version. Because working on UI in Godot doesn't induce PTSD in me, I can make the needed changes for a touch based system and have it actually work as intended on the first try. UI bug have been plaguing the game since I remade it, and sure it may be my fault, but Ren'Py UI is a heinous and badly designed piece of software that barely works. I spent 10s of hours on mere buttons that are still janky, that's completely unacceptable, while I can make the same button that actually works flawlessly in seconds with Godot.

Godot also includes natively 2d deformations and shader, it was only tacked on Ren'Py last year and I have no doubt it's hell to actually try to use the thing that is probably under-documented. Even if to be fair, Agartha is not documented at all. But I made it and knows the ins and outs, and it is actually designed in a way to be broke down into digestible pieces to understand.

Anyway, I have reasons, there is downsides, but the biggest one is that I will have to port all the content and that's a lot of work so I probably won't do it at once.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
No pregnancy content really, but some impregnation fetish on Lola's pink+green route.

I'm porting it to Godot-Agartha.

Agartha is a plugin for Godot that I created to add to Godot what I consider to be the killer features of Ren'Py : rollbacks and saves any time on the player side, and an easy way to write dialogue on the creator side.

Even if the project is a bit broader than my need, it is mainly tailored for a use in adult games as I feel that it would be the only scene were Ren'Py is really stretched to and beyond its limits while still being justified.

So my main goal here was to mimic Ren'Py as closely as possible in term of UI (if justified) while allowing me to use all the features of a modern game engine.
Here is a preview of how it looks I made it last May. Agartha is still very much in dev, so yeah it is buggy.

An other reason to make the port is an Android version. Because working on UI in Godot doesn't induce PTSD in me, I can make the needed changes for a touch based system and have it actually work as intended on the first try. UI bug have been plaguing the game since I remade it, and sure it may be my fault, but Ren'Py UI is a heinous and badly designed piece of software that barely works. I spent 10s of hours on mere buttons that are still janky, that's completely unacceptable, while I can make the same button that actually works flawlessly in seconds with Godot.

Godot also includes natively 2d deformations and shader, it was only tacked on Ren'Py last year and I have no doubt it's hell to actually try to use the thing that is probably under-documented. Even if to be fair, Agartha is not documented at all. But I made it and knows the ins and outs, and it is actually designed in a way to be broke down into digestible pieces to understand.

Anyway, I have reasons, there is downsides, but the biggest one is that I will have to port all the content and that's a lot of work so I probably won't do it at once.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this!

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes