Nov 9, 2017
Makes a whole lot of sense since a 3D engine can render in real time, and you don't need to spend hundreds of hours of compute time upfront. Models are easy enough, good animations are the tricky part.
Found the reference (#3,738). The plan is to port it to Godot-Agartha but the issue of porting it to another engine this late in development is still an issue.

Based on what I have seen with Bound by Lust and Superpowered the issues with the in game cell phone began at development and as the game progressed the code eventually became spaghettified to the point all that was missing was the meatballs and sauce. If that was the problem then changing game engines will only work if a planned foundation is made.

Reactions: Aereon1104
Nov 9, 2017
Learning another engine just to clean up your codebase seems like an odd choice. Unless you want to learn that engine, a beginner friendly visual scripting language.
I agree. It is better to realize 'oh I can't really do that easily in this engine' and curtail your goals and "finish" the current game and then use the new engine to make a new game than to change engines mid project — history has shown that changing engines increases the time put into the project sometime to the point that when it finally does come out out few people still care (Duke Nukem Forever)

Blackiator

Oct 7, 2022
Can anyone explain me how to get 4 income for the sybian i have 2 from the job + 1 strip club. I thought i had 4 a while ago, how did i lose one.

Great game btw.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Cool concept, started the game recently and finished Haley path... was not expecting that kinda cute and wholesome ending.
Can you guys help me out a little bit?:
- Is there a guide for the game anywhere?
- Is the only way to get 4 income to get girls to striptease? I missed striping for Haley stage 2, so I couldnt make her strip on stage 3.
- Is there a way to rewatch the cellphone message pictures?

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes