a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Last post by dev in this thread was Apr. 2022.
Last post on patreon Nov. 2022.
Last active post on this site was on Dec 28, 2022.

Looks like dev is just stringing along patreons for more money.
I doubt there will ever be another update for this VN.

This should be marked abandoned.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
Last post by dev in this thread was Apr. 2022.
Last post on patreon Nov. 2022.
Last active post on this site was on Dec 28, 2022.

Looks like dev is just stringing along patreons for more money.
I doubt there will ever be another update for this VN.

This should be marked abandoned.
there are two developers in this game, one has always been here and is, but the second one has disappeared, I may be wrong, but the second author seems to be from uraina, if so, then it can be understood. For the reason that there is a desktop military mobilization right now, everyone is hiding at home, there are two options either they will put you in jail, or go to war.

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
there are two developers in this game, one has always been here and is, but the second one has disappeared, I may be wrong, but the second author seems to be from uraina, if so, then it can be understood. For the reason that there is a desktop military mobilization right now, everyone is hiding at home, there are two options either they will put you in jail, or go to war.
If they can not put out an update because of a missing dev then at least they can put this on hold.

If dev can't do it then ask a mod to do it for them.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
If they can not put out an update because of a missing dev then at least they can put this on hold.

If dev can't do it then ask a mod to do it for them.
The OP SHOULD have the ability to change Thread tags (Complete, Abandoned, etc).
Can't confirm though, I've never started a thread myself.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Since this game seems abandoned, are there any other games with similar content? I kind of like the bimbofication / slutification of the girls.
You can look here if you like something:
https://f95zone.to/threads/breast-expansion-games-archive-2021.79536/

https://f95zone.to/threads/bimbofication-bimboification-games.95118/

However, I can already say, there is nothing which compares to this game. This game is a one of a kind-masterpiece when it comes to Bimbofication.

Bennyh24

Feb 7, 2020
Somehow, the creator is active on patreon, earlier this month he posted something there, after a few months. He is either having difficulties or milking patreons

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Somehow, the creator is active on patreon, earlier this month he posted something there, after a few months. He is either having difficulties or milking patreons
They are actually two Creators (Jan and Vaasref). And from the latest post it looks like currently Vaasref is the one we are waiting for.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
1 year of waiting :oops:
Yeah, it is long. Last statement from Vaasref was 6 months ago (end of September 2022).

I honestly dont really expect any Updates anymore. I was even surprised that 0.50.0 dropped. It is a shame, as I have written above, there is not really any game which comes close to this one when it comes to Bimbofication.

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, it is long. Last statement from Vaasref was 6 months ago (end of September 2022).

I honestly dont really expect any Updates anymore. I was even surprised that 0.50.0 dropped. It is a shame, as I have written above, there is not really any game which comes close to this one when it comes to Bimbofication.
exactly

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes