Shindora

Oct 1, 2022
It may have been answered already but how do I get past the loop with Lola? Every single event is replayable and I got her the maid uniform but I am unable to do anything past that. Is this where the game is when it comes to her development?

Mar 12, 2022
Taken from the game discord (not the devs): "game's not dead so much as it's 'in stasis'. Not sure of the specifics but Finsit is going through some stuff, and until that's resolved there won't be any updates to the core game.

Jan the Spider in the mean time is working on new character models for possible future stories and such - easiest way to see what I mean is to check out the Patreon.

Basically, for news and comms - you'll have more luck checking the Patreon than the Discord server."

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
... easiest way to see what I mean is to check out the Patreon.

Basically, for news and comms - you'll have more luck checking the Patreon than the Discord server."
Not really a good tip given the patreon roughly has 1 or 2 news after an entire or several months of nothing. Jan's last message here was that a release was "in the days to come" but that was already 2 weeks ago and the last news on patreon was almost 2 months ago.

The what and especially the when are getting more and more blurry as times goes on, getting told that the most reliable source of information is one that has been silent for longer than the others is kinda weird.

Reactions: botc76

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Taken from the game discord (not the devs): "game's not dead so much as it's 'in stasis'. Not sure of the specifics but Finsit is going through some stuff, and until that's resolved there won't be any updates to the core game.

Jan the Spider in the mean time is working on new character models for possible future stories and such - easiest way to see what I mean is to check out the Patreon.

dude this year was almost 0 content
but for what i understand this game doesnt mean an income for dev and is a hobby. so its kinda ok since he is not milking people

Reactions: Aereon1104

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Thoughts: So far, this is Lab Rats 2 if it was far more laser-focused and infinitely less grindy and thats a really really really good thing.

Also, its very nice to see Chrystal as the most wholesome of options pre-corruption. Extremely rare non-stereotypical woman of color, written well to the extent you can in a game like this. All 3 are fun. Harley makes it a Iwo Jima style battle to determine who is best girl here as she reminds me of a goth Satomi from Quickie: Love Hotel Story. I honestly cant say. I love both Harley and Chrystal for their own unique paths so far. Chrystal's transformation is like improving perfection. Dont like how a sharing scene is pushed onto Yuki though. If I am making all this effort to corrupt 3 extremely pretty college girls, why the FUCK would I want to share her with some random fucker from the gym? HELL TO THE NO.

I am definitely throwing some money to this dev at some point. (I would've if he didnt abandon the thing as i found it. ugh!) A contender for my Top 10 f95 list.

Last edited:

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
Sadly, I think so. No updates for a long time. They say it's in limbo as Finsit don't have time to do the coding for the game.
And there hasn't been much from the developer, other than some short story comics on the game patreon page.

A shame, this was one of my favorites...

• Sad
Reactions: lezard123

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Sadly, I think so. No updates for a long time. They say it's in limbo as Finsit don't have time to do the coding for the game.
And there hasn't been much from the developer, other than some short story comics on the game patreon page.

A shame, this was one of my favorites...
It was one of my faves as well. Let's pour one out for the DD team

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
On Jan's patreon, I can see an extra behind the paywall for "Harley's casting call." Does anyone know what that is about?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
On Jan's patreon, I can see an extra behind the paywall for "Harley's casting call." Does anyone know what that is about?
Had he not went went MIA, I would have been a patron to tell you. Hopefully this means this isnt dying.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes