Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Cannot proceed with Crystal, Yuki and Harley. Need green serum and it seems I cannot make anybody work in a strip club either (I have unlocked everything aside green serum). Stuck at 2 points in money and thus cannot buy anything else either.

Also it seems messenger icon does not work on Mac for me. In addition it sometimes throws an error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/01_custom_statements.rpy", line 26, in execute_sms
File "game/02_class_defines.rpy", line 551, in __init__
File "game/02_class_defines.rpy", line 571, in image
AttributeError: module 'types' has no attribute 'StringTypes'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "harley_play.rpyc", line 206, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 230, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 448, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 333, in script call
File "phone_new.rpyc", line 1101, in script
File "/Users/xxx/Downloads/games/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "/Users/xxx/Downloads/games/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/xxx/Downloads/games/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/01_custom_statements.rpy", line 26, in execute_sms
File "game/02_class_defines.rpy", line 551, in __init__
File "/Users/xxx/Downloads/games/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/revertable.py", line 97, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/02_class_defines.rpy", line 571, in image
AttributeError: module 'types' has no attribute 'StringTypes'

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Deviant Discoveries 0.50.0
Sat Jul 8 22:00:52 2023
P.S. Ok, it seems like MacOS version is broken (kinda) as I don't get icons either on UI properly

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2022
Cannot proceed with Crystal, Yuki and Harley. Need green serum and it seems I cannot make anybody work in a strip club either (I have unlocked everything aside green serum). Stuck at 2 points in money and thus cannot buy anything else either.

Also it seems messenger icon does not work on Mac for me. In addition it sometimes throws an error

P.S. Ok, it seems like MacOS version is broken (kinda) as I don't get icons either on UI properly
The game is abandoned so I dont think the dev will help. Have you tried editing your save for more money? And then proceeding with the green serums?

Reactions: Chucke1992

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
The game is abandoned so I dont think the dev will help. Have you tried editing your save for more money? And then proceeding with the green serums?
No, haven't tried editing yet but the problem is that I cannot proceed with messages (or whatever it is in regards of getting photos or something regarding Yuki (I think?)). It would not be a problem if the game had "rpy" files, then I would be able to recompile it at least for Mac. But .rpa archives contain only .rpyc files and thus I am out of luck as I have no access to the source code.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
No, haven't tried editing yet but the problem is that I cannot proceed with messages (or whatever it is in regards of getting photos or something regarding Yuki (I think?)). It would not be a problem if the game had "rpy" files, then I would be able to recompile it at least for Mac. But .rpa archives contain only .rpyc files and thus I am out of luck as I have no access to the source code.
search f95, there is a decompiler file posted somewhere called un.rpyc , good luck

Reactions: Chucke1992

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
yeah the game has some bugs, specially when trying to use the save from an older version

Janthespider do you need help with the coding of the game?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Ok so we have
  1. Harley solo ending
  2. Yuki solo ending
  3. Kara solo ending
  4. Ending#1 ending
  5. Francesca and Luna closure and losing access to their stores
  6. Lola's two paths
I wonder what else was planned? Considering group scenes, I guess there supposed to be Harem Ending too. But no wonder the game is consdered amazing trainer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Λvipray_x
Mar 12, 2022
Ok so we have
  1. Harley solo ending
  2. Yuki solo ending
  3. Kara solo ending
  4. Ending#1 ending
  5. Francesca and Luna closure and losing access to their stores
  6. Lola's two paths
I wonder what else was planned? Considering group scenes, I guess there supposed to be Harem Ending too. But no wonder the game is consdered amazing trainer.
Theoretically speaking, they were revamping all the scenes into newer / better images. But the coding guy went silent pretty much a year ago and never mentioned anything again. Nevertheless the patreon is still up, despite no updates in months.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Theoretically speaking, they were revamping all the scenes into newer / better images. But the coding guy went silent pretty much a year ago and never mentioned anything again. Nevertheless the patreon is still up, despite no updates in months.
Patreon being up means nothing to be honest.

Personally I am curious regarding what engine was used to render those images. HS? Daz?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Any "bimbo's (tag)" game's like this ? S,A,C,B сategories...
Let me explain :
S- which are 10 out of 10 + - of this genre (almost ideal and worth attention, those games that can be replayed after a while);
A- worth attention, but there are flaws (some nuances) ;
C- maybe not very popular products, but seemed interesting to you (perhaps it will improve in the future or not);
B- games for one time ...
ANY products from RPG maker, Renpy etc. and even "animations" are welcome thx.... :)

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
Such a shame the game has been abandoned. Does anyone know what happened with the authors? I wont pay on patreon just to see a couple of posts lol and I see that both of them were active here recently.

Reactions: SinnedBad
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes