Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Any "bimbo's (tag)" game's like this ? S,A,C,B сategories...
Let me explain :
S- which are 10 out of 10 + - of this genre (almost ideal and worth attention, those games that can be replayed after a while);
A- worth attention, but there are flaws (some nuances) ;
C- maybe not very popular products, but seemed interesting to you (perhaps it will improve in the future or not);
B- games for one time ...
ANY products from RPG maker, Renpy etc. and even "animations" are welcome thx.... :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/bimbo.60003/

Reactions: crisbr

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have access to the developer's discord? Is it 100% confirmed that this game is dead?
There was no communication on the Discord for months. I actually left it a few days ago because nothing happened anymore.
Both dev's were on here this week, 1 on Monday and one today.
At least they could come here and tells us about it.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Not confirming or denying makes it so that sweet patreon money keeps coming in.
Nah.
Basically, RL called. First Jan was not available for some time and Vaasref had to wait, now it is the other way around (or at least it was this way a few months ago).

The Devs see this game more as a Hobby than anything else, it is certainly not their main income. So I think while they were able to work on it in the past, they are not able to do this anymore. So not really any bad intents on their part (as someone else already said, they dont make a lot of money with Patreon anyway), just no time for it anymore.

Which is a total shame. Bimbofication-games are rare, especially when it comes to good ones of high quality like this game.

DannielJ

Feb 15, 2018
Since this game is probably dead I don't know if anyone would be willing to answer some questions regarding the characters, namely Lola and Kara.

For Lola- Who is she? I just recently started getting endings for some of the girls and have yet to come across her. Is there a specific event that I screwed up and thus denied my access to her or something?

For Kara- I dealt with her husband and she is now at her house but I still get a message about needing to deal with him whenever I try for the Kara and Frankie event at the gym. Is there another requirement I need to reach or did I bug it somehow.

I know it's asking a bit much but thanks in advance to anyone who might take the time to answer.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
For Lola- Who is she? I just recently started getting endings for some of the girls and have yet to come across her. Is there a specific event that I screwed up and thus denied my access to her or something?
You find her in your lab.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes