u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Well if I report the post every update I'll surely end up in the naughty list pretty quick.

I can push one update a day easily during the bugfixing and I don't think the mods will like the side effect that the bump in the "latest updates" list is.

Anyway now you can update the game by clicking the bottom left button when it appear.
oh, that's pretty convenient(in game auto-update) :D
yeah i guess if there's updates few times every week for bugs, there might be some misunderstanding.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Enable cheats:
DDGame-0.03-all > renpy > common > 00console
**Line 97-98 if opened with something like geany**
**Else Search**

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change False to True, then use Shift+O to open console in game.
========================
Commands I found so far:
money = xx
[potions]
blue =
pink =
green =
tried this ,just went to gray screen........

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
this new version sux......Takes too many days for money to add up 184 days and I only had 2 squares? WTF
Well, I change the economic system.

Now you don't gain and stack money, you get an income that you can use an that will not increase once you get your regular teacher income.So training Frankie and making a girl strip is the only way to get the pricier items.

You can still buy most if the item with the teaching income but at a lower pace.

lightweiwei

Jun 13, 2017
I miss the event for calling Kara after getting caught by Howard. and now the tutoring is lock and I can't find Kara anywhere. Is it a BUG or I miss something?

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Sooo, is there any way I can give kara an injection of green? Yeah I know she is the biggest by default but if it CAN be done I need to see it please.

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
phone menu doesnt work right.
there are 9 phone contacts but only room to display 8, in the sms menu you can scroll the menu but you cant in the phone menu. (atleast not that i found)
this means Yuki cant be reached by phone as the list is alphabetical, i think yuki is the one asking to be called but as said i cant scroll down to her.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I miss the event for calling Kara after getting caught by Howard. and now the tutoring is lock and I can't find Kara anywhere. Is it a BUG or I miss something?
I think I already at least try to address that issue.

If it is still there that mean either that I was not able to replicate, that I fixed it but the fix doesn't work retroactively or that it is one case of those elusive bugs where Ren'Py skips some instructions for no reason.

Anyway send me a save file that show that issue, make sure that you can rollback once at least.
Sooo, is there any way I can give kara an injection of green? Yeah I know she is the biggest by default but if it CAN be done I need to see it please.
As far as I know there will only be temporary green transformation.

But none implemented so far.
phone menu doesnt work right.
there are 9 phone contacts but only room to display 8, in the sms menu you can scroll the menu but you cant in the phone menu. (atleast not that i found)
this means Yuki cant be reached by phone as the list is alphabetical, i think yuki is the one asking to be called but as said i cant scroll down to her.
Scrolling works on my end and the list contains all contacts as expected.

Is your game up to date ?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.41.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.09.2019
Several of your Android ported games crash on launch for me. How do I grant permission for these? application manager / permission gives me Package in staller has stopped.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Several of your Android ported games crash on launch for me. How do I grant permission for these? application manager / permission gives me Package in staller has stopped.
by using the approval button of the standard Android dialogue that asks for the permission, whatever it is titled in your language.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Well, I change the economic system.

Now you don't gain and stack money, you get an income that you can use an that will not increase once you get your regular teacher income.So training Frankie and making a girl strip is the only way to get the pricier items.

You can still buy most if the item with the teaching income but at a lower pace.
so I noticed,even with gym training ,still takes for ever,guess i`ll have to get more girls involved....I only wanted 1 at a time.Originally olod game I had all of them stripping and made more money in less time.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes