anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
place cheat code or mod to get money
(gamefolder)/game/saves pick your save and drag it into the webpage at
Some games already have a money option, some need you to earn some (any) first. Change stats, increase number of items in your inventory and more. Free.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I would Highly recommend that you NOT edit your save file! It will break the game. The game is event/trigger/state driven, therefore changing things(in your inventory) will not trigger the event or change a state, and will eventually get you "stuck" in a loop not able to progress.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
(gamefolder)/game/saves pick your save and drag it into the webpage at
Some games already have a money option, some need you to earn some (any) first. Change stats, increase number of items in your inventory and more. Free.
ty but idk what me pick in safe files to get money

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
ty but idk what me pick in safe files to get money
income > teaching : (VALUE)
There is no space between : and ( but if I dont include it it becomes a :(
unless you have unlocked higher options, max is 2, and you have to change it every time you fail to teach 2 leasons per day

Last edited:

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
I would Highly recommend that you NOT edit your save file! It will break the game. The game is event/trigger/state driven, therefore changing things(in your inventory) will not trigger the event or change a state, and will eventually get you "stuck" in a loop not able to progress.
It CAN break the game, sometimes skipping scenes, sometimes locking out content. Stick to money/items you have already used (some games have pills/booze/condoms) and usually it just lets you skip work/shopping. It is however no more likely to break the game that using cheats or mods to get the same effect. Save your game twice, and only edit one. You then only waste a little time if you do something wrong.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm currently devstreaming.

No set goal this time, I'll mostly be wandering the game files aimlessly in search of things to do.

So if you want to drop by and chat I'll be plenty available.

Reactions: Xegrid

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
No devstream this week, I'm currently traveling back home from Belgium.

jewpito

Mar 2, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or a scene list? I tried to search for one and found an error. I keep trying to find a way to make harley strip but its not working and can only trigger one ending.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Is there a walkthrough or a scene list? I tried to search for one and found an error. I keep trying to find a way to make harley strip but its not working and can only trigger one ending.
As far as i know, there's no walkthrough.
You can make Harley strip (at least if you don't encounter any bugs): you need to send her to strip after first body-changing serum injection, and then again after second serum injection. If you don't send her after first injection and try to do so after second injection, it won't work (you'll get the message "It's too late to introduce her").
And there is only one ending in the current version.

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.41.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.09.2019
please update to 0.42.4. thanks

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
The v0.42.5 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)

Changes :
  • Removing the procuring material step from making serum
  • Fixed a display bug when removing a girl from working at the stripclub
  • "Fixing" the issue with Harley not being available at the stripclub during her last stage
  • Retroactively fixing the very odd case of the meeting with Kara after First Alice encounter not triggering
  • Fixed all the display issues with the sexshop promotion events (good catch HeavyEavy !)
i saw this halfway downloading v0.42.4 ;-;
it is recommended to "report" updates so the OP gets updated as well, because mods/uploaders might miss the post(as it has happened with this one). anyways i reported the post, thanks for sharing :)

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i saw this halfway downloading v0.42.4 ;-;
it is recommended to "report" updates so the OP gets updated as well, because mods/uploaders might miss the post(as it has happened with this one). anyways i reported the post, thanks for sharing :)
Well if I report the post every update I'll surely end up in the naughty list pretty quick.

I can push one update a day easily during the bugfixing and I don't think the mods will like the side effect that the bump in the "latest updates" list is.

Anyway now you can update the game by clicking the bottom left button when it appear.

Reactions: u z i
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes