Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
For me, it sure has been a while since this game has added new content that I find to be of interest. It started out great, but now it seems to have reached a plateau. Kara and the sex-shop is pretty meh, for my tastes. I guess I can't complain too much since it has been a while since I've been a patron, but I sure would like to see more potion options, besides busty slut though that's fun too.

Even an "antidote" and more lewd scenes with the pre-change version of the girls would be interesting. Or for the slutty puppy gal, a "furry" potion, though I really don't care for that myself, it would be an interesting idea.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I kinda have no more save for this game so i have to start from the beginning anyone so kind to share the console command for money?

Edit: Nevermind i found it out myself by remembering that you also have to make a = and then the amount of it. not just money xyz. ^^

Edit2: Somehow it isnt working or i do something very wrong. The money is not increasing so i kinda stuck now as it never reaches over 2..... Any ideas what i do wrong?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
How do i get 4 money it seamns i can only put 1 girl at the time at the strip club and i need 4 money to buy sybian...

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
I used to really like this game and really hate to see what it has become. The new economy system makes no fucking sense and I can't even get more than 3 square! It's grindy and frustrating and really shouldn't be in the game. I don't mind the rest of the stuff. Really liked the corruption and then transformation system but the new economy really makes it hard for me to enjoy the game anymore. I really wish that the dev would change it back to the way it was!

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I used to really like this game and really hate to see what it has become. The new economy system makes no fucking sense and I can't even get more than 3 square! It's grindy and frustrating and really shouldn't be in the game. I don't mind the rest of the stuff. Really liked the corruption and then transformation system but the new economy really makes it hard for me to enjoy the game anymore. I really wish that the dev would change it back to the way it was!
i played it today for the first time so i dont know how it was back then but i agree that it do not make sense... just having a daly income would been way better

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i played it today for the first time so i dont know how it was back then but i agree that it do not make sense... just having a daly income would been way better
I will be honest, first time I played you could easily cheat money, second/third time I played with the new "currency" I used a previous save with all girls bimbo maxed (save the Goth girl).
Anyways, I find the way you get money not that tedious, teach at school, train Franky, work the girls at the stripclub and if recall you also gain money if you work the girls at the sexshop.
Fast clic, hold CTRL key to fast skip and the days will fly :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
How do you get Harley to work at the stripclub?
You prolly progressed her too far she's only able to work there when she is at the second stage of transformation (when she wears the fishnet top nd has blue highlights) Just a heads up Lola is the same

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
You prolly progressed her too far she's only able to work there when she is at the second stage of transformation (when she wears the fishnet top nd has blue highlights) Just a heads up Lola is the same
That's a bug, because in previous versions Harley was able to work there on stage 3 as well. It was reported on the previous page and the dev accepted it as a bugreport.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's a bug, because in previous versions Harley was able to work there on stage 3 as well. It was reported on the previous page and the dev accepted it as a bugreport.
Yes it's a bug but it doesn't alter the fact that it was the answer to the question :) At least till it gets fixed

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I last played at 0.40 and now I can't access my saves. I decided to start over but I can't find the console commands. Why aren't they on the front page?

Nefman

Jan 21, 2019
Enable cheats:
DDGame-0.03-all > renpy > common > 00console
**Line 97-98 if opened with something like geany**
**Else Search**

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change False to True, then use Shift+O to open console in game.
========================
Commands I found so far:
money = xx
[potions]
blue =
pink =
green =
it does not work

Reactions: JapanFreak

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Rough explanation of how income works

Teaching class, should be 6 times a week(twice a day, for at 3 days a week to receive full pay. If you don't you will get an event to tell you your not teaching enough)

Paperwork in your Lab Office (equals teaching)

Train Frankie

Have a girl dance at the club

Income:
income.base + income.training + income.stripclub - income.strain

Seriums

inventory.pink += OR = <1-5> Can not be more than 5
inventory.blue +=
inventory.green +=

+= means add to current amount

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.41.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.09.2019
any update for this game?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes