Nov 1, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'k_exhusband'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "kara_play.rpyc", line 127, in script call
File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\DDGame-0.42.0-lossless\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "kara_play.rpyc", line 127, in script call
File "C:\Users\Fatmri\Documents\DDGame-0.42.0-lossless\renpy\script.py", line 880, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'k_exhusband'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Deviant Discoveries 0.42.0
Thu Nov 07 15:52:13 2019
```

Redforth

Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 86851

Overview:
You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body. He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.
Thread Updated: 2019-11-03
Release Date: 2019-10-29
Developer: Jan The Spider
Censored: No
Version: 0.42
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux, Mac: - - -

Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

View attachment 4309 View attachment 4310 View attachment 4311 View attachment 4312 View attachment 4313 View attachment 4314 View attachment 4315 View attachment 4316 View attachment 12813
actual fuck do we earn engough coin to make ths green serum. i cannot find out for the life of me

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Not
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.41.3.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.09.2019
Not upload new version?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I mean in Android sorry else my writing it
and which version in your opinion is the basis of my android ports?
small hint, the name begins with P and ends with C.

i will try to create a new port when the time is right.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
If someone is really interested into helping, I could use a helping hand to test things.
Send me a PM if you are interested.

The issues with MacOS should be resolved now.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.42.3 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)

Changes :
  • Updated Ren'Py, the game should now work on MasOS

When loading a save you will probably get a "Could not find return label" exception, in that case just rollback, it should work.

Reactions: Dynbbur

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
Well this happened.

Also I'd like to mention a few things with all due respect. I am not a fan how money is being tracked by little squares now in comparison to past updates when it was tracked by actual numbers. In comparison to the last update I played it seems crazy hard to get money for serums now unless I missed something new?

However, even though I don't like how money is little squares now but I like how the serums are tracked by little squares though it's more tidy that way. Besides the script error, I was enjoying the new update especially giving the Sexshop more of a purpose, requirement display, new renders & a few other things as well.

Last edited:

bob bobs

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone getting the strip club problem when you try to put any of the other girls on the stage I'm on android

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well this happened.

Also I'd like to mention one thing. I am not a fan how money is being tracked by little squares now in comparison to past updates when it was tracked by actual numbers, it seems crazy hard to get money for serums now unless I missed something. However, even though I don't like how money is little squares now but I like how the serums are tracked by little squares though it's more tidy that way. Besides the script error, I was enjoying the new update especially giving the Sexshop more of a purpose, requirement display, new renders, Yuki no longer in the Lab Office & a few other things as well.
You are playing on the 0.42.0, currently te game is at 0.42.3, just look one post before yours.
Anyone getting the strip club problem when you try to put any of the other girls on the stage I'm on android
I was JUST about to post about that as I literally just encountered that issue with putting in Kara.

Ok, thanks to report it.

How did you get that bug ? Did you used an old save ? If so did a girl was already working at the club or not ?

I think understand what went wrong, I'm trying to make sure it is not something else.

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
You are playing on the 0.42.0, currently te game is at 0.42.3, just look one post before yours.

Ok, thanks to report it.

How did you get that bug ? Did you used an old save ? If so did a girl was already working at the club or not ?

I think understand what went wrong, I'm trying to make sure it is not something else.
I had Yuki working at the club but I decided to take her out for Kara then I got the bug.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I had Yuki working at the club but I decided to take her out for Kara then I got the bug.
Annnd that is totally not what I expected.

So for the sake of not trying any harder to make the current broken state of the stripclub work, I think I'll just rework it and dump all the old values out of the windows.

You will just have to put the girls to work once more but it will work since I'll start with a fresh base.

By the way I decided I will devstream it.
So if you want to join me :

bob bobs

Oct 7, 2018
Annnd that is totally not what I expected.

So for the sake of not trying any harder to make the current broken state of the stripclub work, I think I'll just rework it and dump all the old values out of the windows.

You will just have to put the girls to work once more but it will work since I'll start with a fresh base.

By the way I decided I will devstream it.
So if you want to join me :
Is there any way to get past the bug

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes