Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
v40.7 Patch -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would have been nice if it was indeed the v40.7, but it is actually the v0.40.7, the "0." being there to signify it is not completed yet.

Also a 0.40.x patch can be applied on any 0.40.y version.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.41.3.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.09.2019

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Couple of things (and suggestions) about the game:

1. how can you inject Francesca (was this option maintained in the current version of the game?)?
2. you tell Luna to meet you at the sexshop but I am unable to get her there (probably tied to above).

3.Would be good if you could go back and forth between transformed and base models of the girls.
Some sort of reversal serum but keeping the already achieved sex scenes. Also would be good if you could
inject the girls with different serums (with different effects). I personally like Kara more before her make-up transformation.

4. Would be good if there was some edge-play (ex: you tell a girl to keep a vibrator inside, but don't allow her to cum, and remove it next day, with a choice of places), and more orgasm denial.
5. I'd like to have more choices as to the type of buttplugs a girl wears.
6. A domination/submission relationship between the girls (for example once you get two or more girls to obey you, you can name one of them to command the other/others).

7. Would be good to keep all poses/sex scenes/training after the use of a serum.
8. Would be be good to have more threesome /foursome options.
9. Animations (if at all possible)
  1. You cannot inject Francesca, yet.
  2. And the Francesca/Luna content is also being reworked.
  3. For the green, a reversal serum won't happen. It is a irreversible change and we intend to explain why in the future. Reversing the effect of the pink or bleu one, could be possible but not in "go back in time" fashion we need to keep continuity.
    At one point I'll add a gallery allowing not only to view the images of the already played scenes but replay them. I'll need to go over all the scenes to make sure they work, but I had that feature in mind since I reworked for the first time the game code, and since I tried to plan for it with all the new content.
    Now it should be as "simple" as to make a menu and make it so you keep the already played scenes even through save break.
    But as "simple" as it is, that is still a good bit of work.
  4. Any suggestion about content is read by Jan, as far as I'm concerned this one is pretty easy to implement, some setup during tutoring, some use of the phone to tell a girl to wear some toy, then some different outcome depending of if the MC teach classes or not (with some interaction during if he does).
    I don't think that would fit Harley, but it would work alright with Yuki, and definitely with Chrystal (even more if the battery pack is visible playing with her exhibitionism).
  5. About that, anything displayable is kinda hard to implement. Depending of what it is it can add a lot of version of images to render. And that is something that probably won't happen.
    It also cost time to make sure nothings clips through the models and looks good. And that means making sure it fits every poses made with it.
    So on top of the compute labour (that could be ok with good scheduling of the render) it also cost a lot of manual labour to adjust.
  6. Well currently the only two girl that know each other would be Chrystal and Yuki, and once greened Kara and Lola.
    And as far as I remember there on any FFM scenes there was always that kind of dynamic to some extent. Yuki being too submissive and Chrystal being more proactive. Kara clearly bossing Lola into being her apprentice. And now removed until rework Francesca being completely dominated by the MC and Luna.
    To me is it unlikely Harley will have any scene with an other girl anytime soon as her relation to the MC seem more personal and while ultimately it is Jan who decide about the content I'll always advocate for the D/s love relationship with great drama and grandiloquent over-the-top dialogues. I'm sure it would be awesome.
    But yeah, the whole relationship between Francesca and Luna might be be exactly what you want there.
  7. I think I answered that in point 3
  8. Not very easy to do "during" the game as it could easily lock content (ex Chrystal's last stage with Yuki's third would be mutually exclusive with Chrsytal's second and Yuki's last) so probably talking about late game content.
    I think it would be a crime not to have a harem ending, so at one point they need to know each other. But we want to include more narrative content or at least content included in the gameplay and not just continue to pile it up like we mostly did the past year.
  9. Well animation are not on the map yet, when it comes to render art we are already on the edge of not being satisfied by it, but improving it in any kind of way is time consuming as Jan would need more time that he has to learn new techniques.
    So then there is 2 possibilities:
    1. We raise enough in crowdfunding to allow Jan to make a living on it. Allowing him more time to better his craft without making the release "schedule" suffer.
    2. I start getting involved into the visual content. But 3D is one of the 2 fields I seem to be inept at, but animation could be different never tried really.
    3. We get someone else on the team, possible but very unlikely since we both would want really good animation as we cannot stand bad animation.
    4. We go without.
    But that doesn't mean we won't include more dynamic element either. With the 0.40.0 I added the flashes, on the spanking scenes, and I think it worked quite well. We also got suggestion about adding spanking sound for example.
    So while we might not got for full animation that doesn't mean we will have the game with static images either. We want to make make it work as an artistic choice. Like color balance, cell shading, grayscale, black and white. That is why we wouldn't go for "simple" animation as in "bad" animation.
    One thing I would like to try though, is what I would describe as "still animation". Keep the poses not moving but add a very subtle of movement like breathing or such, as the characters were holding the poses. No animation of wide movement.
    It could turn out very creepy but I have the intuition it could be awesome.

Also animation is even more costly than adding variation in clothing, not the same kind of costly though.
So that is all for your list. Now the rest.
You guys here feel free to add to this.
Thanks for reading :)

Edit: would like to check the girls stats, like it was in previous versions, and a different money system, with actual money earned and prices for the items.

Edit 2: after injecting Lola with the green serum, you get the message on the phone, but she is not available in the home menu.
Well we don't need to feel free, we kinda already are you know.

As for the girl assessment, as I said earlier this past week, up until now I removed it because it was too much part of the gameplay. And as a gameplay element it was really bad, lots of clicking to little information.
Now, with the requirements of the scenes listed on the top right there is need for it, and that is why we might reintroduce it. It surely has a very good erotic potential as describing the girls change toward depravity and perversion is kind of the point of the game.
So, now that I'm thinking of reintroducing it, I should take around at least 3 to 5 months until I'm set on how to do it.
Well maybe less, it will depends of how my class schedule will be.

About the income system, it was a major redesign of the gameplay, and I wanted to get feedback from players without the interference of explanations.
That way I can understand what is more understood without explanation and better focus explanation for a potential tutorial.
You might want to look at that post I explained the whys and hows of income system a bit.

As for Lola's green inject it should work on most cases now in the v0.40.7.

I understand your reaction. I am moved to review most often when I am disappointed. I've certainly written some very positive reviews, both here and elsewhere, but on balance I've been pretty critical, especially lately. Sturgeon's Law. That applies to my own projects (I write fiction that has not generated much enthusiasm. I soldier on and try to get better).

Having said that, I'm not taking some malicious pleasure in knocking stuff. I have never written anything insincere or tried to troll. I don't know your background or circumstances. Some devs are pouring their hearts out and some are scamming and getting over. Most probably fall in between. Sometimes I have my suspicions about what's a real scam or just someone struggling, but I rarely really know. All I can do is look at the games and say what I mean. Please don't take it as a personal attack, because it's definitely not meant that way in this case. I've been sarcastic or vicious sometimes, but I was pretty conflicted here and don't think I wrote anything nasty. Criticism comes with the territory.

I DON'T wish ill on you or anyone who isn't some opportunistic scammer. I DO want every game to be like the games that knocked my socks off. From zero stars to five stars, I will rate honestly when the urge comes over me. I will post what I think, both plaudits and damns. I don't think not saying anything is at all helpful to the community and think I've provided fair service to those few people who found my posts or ratings helpful.
Wow, I'm sorry I totally missed your post. But searching for the post I wanted to link I found you reply.

So, yeah, ok, that's cool.

And you might want to take a look at the point #9 just up there, it might be of interest to you as you seem to really be into animation.

Jalios

Dec 17, 2017
v0.40.7 Patch -

Unless there is some additional trigger for it other then getting the text the Lola issue still isn't fixed. Still not coming around after getting injected with the green serum.

Edit: Nevermind, I tried reloading the save a third time and now it triggered for some reason.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Unless there is some additional trigger for it other then getting the text the Lola issue still isn't fixed. Still not coming around after getting injected with the green serum.

Edit: Nevermind, I tried reloading the save a third time and now it triggered for some reason.
Reaction before the edit:
:confused: Welp, I tried ...

Reaction after the edit:
:cool: Pff ! Of course it works.

Lola's issue has always been about how unreliable Ren'Py can be at time. There is no issue in the code as far as I can tell and given how knowledgeable about Ren'Py I'm starting to be.
Sometime it doesn't like my code and refuses to execute it quietly, and that is the worst part of it, it fails quietly.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No can do;)! Cheater dev is applying his cheats all over the game:

Up and down, top to bottom ... no actual way to predict the frenzy that results;)

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Can somebody give full walkthrough or full save please? And somebody knowthis game have cheats?
It is a Ren'Py game.

As long as you know what variable or functions to change or use there is always cheats. You can cheat in a linear Visual Novel, just jump further down the line.

So yeah you can cheat in this game, I wouldn't recommend it unless you are good at understanding the code from someone else because here if you probe around you will inevitable break things.

I'm discouraging it, but for a cheater, cheating in this game can be a challenge depending of what you want to do. And if you break something and it ruin your save, be prepare to either fix it yourself or show me that you know enough what you are doing so I can have an actual shot at helping you.
Because as I said you can do anything on a Ren'Py game.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
It is a Ren'Py game.

As long as you know what variable or functions to change or use there is always cheats. You can cheat in a linear Visual Novel, just jump further down the line.

So yeah you can cheat in this game, I wouldn't recommend it unless you are good at understanding the code from someone else because here if you probe around you will inevitable break things.

I'm discouraging it, but for a cheater, cheating in this game can be a challenge depending of what you want to do. And if you break something and it ruin your save, be prepare to either fix it yourself or show me that you know enough what you are doing so I can have an actual shot at helping you.
Because as I said you can do anything on a Ren'Py game.
So maybe someone can share a walkthrough for this game because I try to download fro first page and its not open

Vi_sev

Oct 27, 2017
  1. You cannot inject Francesca, yet.
  2. And the Francesca/Luna content is also being reworked.
  3. For the green, a reversal serum won't happen. It is a irreversible change and we intend to explain why in the future. Reversing the effect of the pink or bleu one, could be possible but not in "go back in time" fashion we need to keep continuity.
    At one point I'll add a gallery allowing not only to view the images of the already played scenes but replay them. I'll need to go over all the scenes to make sure they work, but I had that feature in mind since I reworked for the first time the game code, and since I tried to plan for it with all the new content.
    Now it should be as "simple" as to make a menu and make it so you keep the already played scenes even through save break.
    But as "simple" as it is, that is still a good bit of work.
  4. Any suggestion about content is read by Jan, as far as I'm concerned this one is pretty easy to implement, some setup during tutoring, some use of the phone to tell a girl to wear some toy, then some different outcome depending of if the MC teach classes or not (with some interaction during if he does).
    I don't think that would fit Harley, but it would work alright with Yuki, and definitely with Chrystal (even more if the battery pack is visible playing with her exhibitionism).
  5. About that, anything displayable is kinda hard to implement. Depending of what it is it can add a lot of version of images to render. And that is something that probably won't happen.
    It also cost time to make sure nothings clips through the models and looks good. And that means making sure it fits every poses made with it.
    So on top of the compute labour (that could be ok with good scheduling of the render) it also cost a lot of manual labour to adjust.
  6. Well currently the only two girl that know each other would be Chrystal and Yuki, and once greened Kara and Lola.
    And as far as I remember there on any FFM scenes there was always that kind of dynamic to some extent. Yuki being too submissive and Chrystal being more proactive. Kara clearly bossing Lola into being her apprentice. And now removed until rework Francesca being completely dominated by the MC and Luna.
    To me is it unlikely Harley will have any scene with an other girl anytime soon as her relation to the MC seem more personal and while ultimately it is Jan who decide about the content I'll always advocate for the D/s love relationship with great drama and grandiloquent over-the-top dialogues. I'm sure it would be awesome.
    But yeah, the whole relationship between Francesca and Luna might be be exactly what you want there.
  7. I think I answered that in point 3
  8. Not very easy to do "during" the game as it could easily lock content (ex Chrystal's last stage with Yuki's third would be mutually exclusive with Chrsytal's second and Yuki's last) so probably talking about late game content.
    I think it would be a crime not to have a harem ending, so at one point they need to know each other. But we want to include more narrative content or at least content included in the gameplay and not just continue to pile it up like we mostly did the past year.
  9. Well animation are not on the map yet, when it comes to render art we are already on the edge of not being satisfied by it, but improving it in any kind of way is time consuming as Jan would need more time that he has to learn new techniques.
    So then there is 2 possibilities:
    1. We raise enough in crowdfunding to allow Jan to make a living on it. Allowing him more time to better his craft without making the release "schedule" suffer.
    2. I start getting involved into the visual content. But 3D is one of the 2 fields I seem to be inept at, but animation could be different never tried really.
    3. We get someone else on the team, possible but very unlikely since we both would want really good animation as we cannot stand bad animation.
    4. We go without.
  10. But that doesn't mean we won't include more dynamic element either. With the 0.40.0 I added the flashes, on the spanking scenes, and I think it worked quite well. We also got suggestion about adding spanking sound for example.
    So while we might not got for full animation that doesn't mean we will have the game with static images either. We want to make make it work as an artistic choice. Like color balance, cell shading, grayscale, black and white. That is why we wouldn't go for "simple" animation as in "bad" animation.
    One thing I would like to try though, is what I would describe as "still animation". Keep the poses not moving but add a very subtle of movement like breathing or such, as the characters were holding the poses. No animation of wide movement.
    It could turn out very creepy but I have the intuition it could be awesome.

Also animation is even more costly than adding variation in clothing, not the same kind of costly though.
So that is all for your list. Now the rest.

Well we don't need to feel free, we kinda already are you know.

As for the girl assessment, as I said earlier this past week, up until now I removed it because it was too much part of the gameplay. And as a gameplay element it was really bad, lots of clicking to little information.
Now, with the requirements of the scenes listed on the top right there is need for it, and that is why we might reintroduce it. It surely has a very good erotic potential as describing the girls change toward depravity and perversion is kind of the point of the game.
So, now that I'm thinking of reintroducing it, I should take around at least 3 to 5 months until I'm set on how to do it.
Well maybe less, it will depends of how my class schedule will be.

About the income system, it was a major redesign of the gameplay, and I wanted to get feedback from players without the interference of explanations.
That way I can understand what is more understood without explanation and better focus explanation for a potential tutorial.
You might want to look at that post I explained the whys and hows of income system a bit.

As for Lola's green inject it should work on most cases now in the v0.40.7.

Wow, I'm sorry I totally missed your post. But searching for the post I wanted to link I found you reply.

So, yeah, ok, that's cool.

And you might want to take a look at the point #9 just up there, it might be of interest to you as you seem to really be into animation.
Wow. Dude, thank you for the very detailed and informative post.
I realize now that rendering tons and tons of images might not be feasible.

Question: are there any plans to implement more storyline branches ()like the Lola one) in the way of
having a choice of serums to use for the rest of the girls?

Thank you again, I'm really looking forward to the evolution of this game.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
how do you get the fourth invcome block for sybian i got teaching gym training and strip club what am i missing?

caper

Dec 1, 2017
so i downloaded the version 4 and everytime i try to buy something like stuff for serums and sex toys I get an error and need to roll it back. cant progress the game without these items
I have the same issue, it also stopped recognizing my save from the previous version. so now the game is unplayable. It's a shame too I enjoyed the previous version.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
2 little things i found in 0.40.7:

and

Harleys Fuck-Machine "training" doesn't recognize that i bought the machine.

Edit: somehow now it works... had to reload the game a few times.

Last edited:
  • Haha

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
How the hell do I start the game? I'm at the main menu and when I click new game it shows 3 empty save slots and I click on them nothing happens.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So not sure what is up but the windows link is still loading the 0.40.1 instead of the 0.40.7 on the mega link

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes