ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
so no1 knows how to get fourth income block to buy sybian?
One income is generated by the strip club, one is generated by training the dude in the gym. (Appearantly he pays you.)
Two are generated by teaching the class. That's how you get four income.

One bug I found though, is that the jewlery buttplug you buy for Chrystal is the same one you need for Kara - but since you can not buy it twice and you give the plug away to Chrystal, there is no way to progress that specific part for Kara.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
One income is generated by the strip club, one is generated by training the dude in the gym. (Appearantly he pays you.)

One bug I found though, is that the jewlery buttplug you buy for Chrystal is the same one you need for Kara - but since you can not buy it twice and you give the plug away to Chrystal, there is no way to progress that specific part for Kara.
wait two for teaching i never got two for it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017

Chrystal is the only one in need of a jewelled buttplug. Kara needs a medium sized and large buttplug.
all 3 are different items that satisfy different requirements.

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
All i get is an error on launch

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive 01_custom_statements.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/davidtaylor/Downloads/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/davidtaylor/Downloads/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Users/davidtaylor/Downloads/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Users/davidtaylor/Downloads/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Darwin-18.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Wed Jul 24 02:19:14 2019

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
How about some major updates. since 6 months that is fixing milking fixing milking. ? it was actually really good at the begining.. what happened??

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Cant figure out how to progress with lola after injecting with green serum, got the night visit and then nothing. Also cant figure out how to inject francesca, unless that was removed. Are there any character endings added besides Crystals from way back when?

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
why change the money feature, this income thing is a overly complicated mess
and all the windows links say 40.1

maddjharry

Feb 4, 2018
are there any other endings other than the (#1 ending) build the machine one cause I think I got as far as I think I can right now cause I don't have anything new to do for anyone.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Not really complicated. You teach, you earn money, you skip out on teaching, you have no money. You can make money letting the girls work in the strip club.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
2 little things i found in 0.40.7:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and

Harleys Fuck-Machine "training" doesn't recognize that i bought the machine.

Edit: somehow now it works... had to reload the game a few times.
I'm interested by your save, as far as I can tell it should not happen.

How the hell do I start the game? I'm at the main menu and when I click new game it shows 3 empty save slots and I click on them nothing happens.
I guess you are playing with the Android version since the PC version doesn't shows the empty save slots.

So it would be a matter for the66.

So not sure what is up but the windows link is still loading the 0.40.1 instead of the 0.40.7 on the mega link
Then you need to download and apply the patch.

Could you PM it to me ?

you'd think the dev would bother to play through their game before a release to find basic bugs but nah you couldnt be farther from the truth
I already explained our reason multiple time.

you'd think that it would be enough but nah you couldnt be farther from the truth

All i get is an error on launch

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

--snip--

Darwin-18.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Wed Jul 24 02:19:14 2019
You temper with the game file on you own you handle it on your own, I cannot help you since I don't know what you did.

Well of course Frankie pays you, did you see those sick gains in just a few days ?

You can also have a the girl stripping be a big slut, she would gain more.

As the66 said the buttplugs are differents. While they are also "jeweled" they are of different color and shape anyway.

About the Income system I'll point you to that post.

are there any other endings other than the (#1 ending) build the machine one cause I think I got as far as I think I can right now cause I don't have anything new to do for anyone.
No new ending for this update, we reworked Francesca the sexshop and the gameplay entirely.

There is also Chrystal's slut ending though.

The game will have multiple "true" endings once completed but we are kinda far from it.

How about some major updates. since 6 months that is fixing milking fixing milking. ? it was actually really good at the begining.. what happened??
Isn't that one not "major" enough ?

What do you want more than a thorough redesign of the gameplay, a complete rework of a character ?

Also how are we "milking" anything, you get here to download for free something that other pay for.
We alternate between update with significant changes in the code and other without.

When I do many change I do break things so I fix them in the following week. I assure a quick respond (more often than not, in the hour) and support to anyone reporting bug I can do something about.
So yeah, how is that "milking" ? Isn't that genuine work and quality service ?

I have the same issue, it also stopped recognizing my save from the previous version. so now the game is unplayable. It's a shame too I enjoyed the previous version.
That is normal saved had to be broken to made the improvement on the code.

I was holding up some of those improvement since February. So we estimated the no-save-break period to be long enough to allow me a new save break.
Also the redesign of the gameplay pretty much mandated a new game to access the new content in normal conditions (during the training of the girls).

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I guess you are playing with the Android version since the PC version doesn't shows the empty save slots.

So it would be a matter for @the66.
must be the gameboy version. on android empty slots are also hidden in the load screen.
screenshot24072019_071845.jpg
and when i use the start tab of the main menu, Jan The Spider hits the screen.
screenshot24072019_071924.jpg
there are no empty save slots, only at some point the mini slots of the income screen.
screenshot24072019_072028.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
must be the gameboy version. on android empty slots are also hidden in the load screen.
and when i use the start tab of the main menu, Jan The Spider hits the screen.
there are no empty save slots, only at some point the mini slots of the income screen.
Oh I though you removed my change in you version because it was "confusing".

Oh, then it is certainly the Game Boy version.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes