Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
cba to be bothered with this game anymore,this game is a lost cause so buggy and dev dosen't care to update the bugs on here, well he only fixes the bugs on patreon.
And I kill baby seal for sport too.

Damn, I'm such an horrible person. It is probably my fault that the patches available here are not added to the OP too.

And I'm probably the cause of global warming too.

And finally I'm also making gun to kill stuff too tha... Wait that one is true.

No, really, now I also get blamed for that ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You, sir, happen to be the perfect antagonist for this game and it's players;)

Enjoy all this val de mort, Ras al ghoul , joker fame, will you:cool:o_O!?!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This cheater dev cheated you out of save compatibility;)

The tinkering is extreme and all the bugs have come to pay.

Happy ...errr... playing with bugs!

Randeza

May 16, 2018
And I kill baby seal for sport too.

Damn, I'm such an horrible person. It is probably my fault that the patches available here are not added to the OP too.

And I'm probably the cause of global warming too.

And finally I'm also making gun to kill stuff too tha... Wait that one is true.

No, really, now I also get blamed for that ?
im suprised you managed to quote that so fast i deleted that very fast in order to do a review instead. Because i thought that would better.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
My old savegames not more working. Has someone a actual savegame ?
The game has changed the game mechanics. Saves based on version 0.40 and above - work. Saves based on version 0.39 and below - do not work.
You need to start the game from the beginning to see all the changes. It makes no sense to ask for saves, since in this case you miss interesting moments.
This cheater dev cheated you out of save compatibility;)

The tinkering is extreme and all the bugs have come to pay.

Happy ...errr... playing with bugs!
Virtually all games on Renpy with such changes, which made the author will not work the old save. Starting the game from the very beginning opens up new possibilities.
Errors exist, but they are corrected. I have not met a single developer who would release the game without errors right away. On working with errors, this author is not much different from many others.
If we talk about cheating, the only one who is deceived here is the author of the game. Getting the game illegally without paying the author of money, the last thing you can say is about the author’s deception of people who received for free what they had to pay for.

• Haha

lisp

Dec 10, 2017
So I've haven't played this game in a while attempted to look at the walk through but can't so here I am now anybody know how to deal with Howard.? Can't find him dealt with the ex boyfriend already.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just above, some great fun exposition suggested you start over and ... see the myriad changes devs made in the code and events ... what can I say other than ... Go forth into this new + reworked + recoded / altered perspective for this game.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Is meeting with Luna in the Sexshop bugged or do i have to trigger it by doing something special?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You, sir, happen to be the perfect antagonist for this game and it's players;)

Enjoy them val de mort, Ras al ghoul , joker fame, will you:cool:o_O!?!
You know, I'm slowly trying to have a significant impact on the design of the antagonist to be discovered.

I think it is sure by now that we went for the French vilain trope. I already got him the perfect name.
im suprised you managed to quote that so fast i deleted that very fast in order to do a review instead. Because i thought that would better.
Yeah as long as I don't sleep I'm fast.

But yeah it certainly "better" to make a review of the game that doesn't review the game since it review in fact the F95 community and its ability to share content released to patrons an update the OP with said content.

Because I'm certain that :
Randeza said:
Cons: the game have alot of bugs in it and each of the bug fixes on here gets released very slow and i mean very slow.

Hopefully the dev will begin to release bugfixes in a more frequent manner and give some other rewards to the patreons.
Is exactly that.

Or do you consider making bugfixes a day for what 4 ? 5 ? 6 days in still not frequent enough. As you say certainly "very slow I mean very slow".

Oh by the way it is against the rules as far as I can tell.

• Haha

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
How do I get console commands to work, a simple explanation is much appreciated
go into the deviant discovery folderm then renpy folder, then common folder, scroll down a little till you see 2 files named 00console, open the .rpy one with notepad and then scroll down till you see this (If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.) under that it will say config.console = False, replace the False with True (capital is important).
Save the file and start the game and then you can open console with shift + o

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
How do I get console commands to work, a simple explanation is much appreciated
If you don't know how to use the console and cannot figure out how it work using a search, then it is better that you stay out of it.

If you know how to use the console and ask that question about the "command" in the OP, then same thing, better stay out of it.

I say that because most of it is way outdated.
And if you were talking about the command I gave

go into the deviant discovery folderm then renpy folder, then common folder, scroll down a little till you see 2 files named 00console, open the .rpy one with notepad and then scroll down till you see this (If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.) under that it will say config.console = False, replace the False with True (capital is important).
Save the file and start the game and then you can open console with shift + o
If you just want to activate the console, why not use the little button that I conveniently added in the Preference menu ?

Seems much simpler to me.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
If you don't know how to use the console and cannot figure out how it work using a search, then it is better that you stay out of it.

If you know how to use the console and ask that question about the "command" in the OP, then same thing, better stay out of it.

I say that because most of it is way outdated.
And if you were talking about the command I gave

If you just want to activate the console, why not use the little button that I conveniently added in the Preference menu ?

Seems much simpler to me.
never noticed that cus i always have the routine of activating console with the file before starting a game

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes