Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
40.3. still has some bugs. Karas home quest now goes a bit further, but you cannot visit her at the pool. If you give Lola the green serum she won't appear at home in the evening.
Ok, Kara's home totally. Fixed in the 0.40.4.
But the Lola thing, Some reported that same error, in the code there is nothing wrong it seem and every test I ran worked well.

Unless someone is really wanting to give me more info I don't see how I could resolve an issue I cannot see or comprehend.

i cant buy the paddle is bug
ummm am I the only one who cannot play this because it keeps making errors?
Old version bugs, those kinds of bugs are fixed in the 0.40.4 or even the 0.40.3

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Another coder identifying snags in the codes ... What is cheater dev doingo_O !?!

Just bust open that console ... run some cheats through ... observe the cracks in the game once you force the scenes through and then check the variables. Are they buff enough? If not ... Cheat and make this game better! Do not forget your cheater days! Beta testing is cheating! Cheat away!!! or make a call for help to ... err ... Game Rescue (the66 and Infamy)
It's what I ended up doing after trying to get Crystals shit to go up without it I just forced it to I am all cool now I got one strange weird and odd "Rollback" I will call it I gave Harley a serum and she some how reverted back to her old state at the school but came back to normal at my house at night was odd... Might have been something I did however so no biggie.

Reactions: Canto Forte

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.40.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

conswortpt

Oct 31, 2018
i played the pc version and i have found a lot of bugs....
-lab when i try to make green serum
-sexshop
-striplcub...

I'v played almost 10 min of game and i wasn't able to go further... It's a shame because this game seems really good

Mar 17, 2019
Dunno why but I bought every items but I still can't level Haley (never leveled up her before) and I don't have the scene with Kara and Howard in her office plus I've sent Frankie beat up her husband but still can't go at her house... anyone can help me ? (and yeah I've done everything with Yuki, Crystal and Kara - except what said above)

Reactions: Eispanther

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Is there a way to see how much money you have besides the idiotic boxes? I hate having to guess how much money there is and every time I click on something to buy it I get an error and have to rollback.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Still no save option
is this a poor man's attempt of trolling or are you just blind?
here's a riddle image for you.
screenshot18072019_143729.jpg
where do you think, would you find the save screen?
and btw. a longpress of the back button always opens the game menu. and surprise, surprise, you are here also in the save screen.
do you need further tips, how to touch a save slot and input a description for your save file?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hope they get it ... all those not so skilled at moving sausage fingers up & down tiny phoneso_O
Mr Panzer U-Boat 66 Germans worth of The coder / modder / porter extraordinaire;)

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
So most of the bugs I have seen are all in the public version, do we know when the public version gets updated vs the patron?

Jalios

Dec 17, 2017
Giving Lola the green serum doesn't seem to result in any progress. I get the text after doing it where she says she wants to meet up and that she is supposed to come around at night to the house but then she doesn't show up. Giving her the pink serum works though.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So most of the bugs I have seen are all in the public version, do we know when the public version gets updated vs the patron?
You have seen bug in the public version ?
That is interesting.

What are them ?

Finsit did you change this part? I don't remember this little display bug :)
I made the choices options a little less wide, to allow for the requirement display not to overlap.

But I already fixed it in the 0.40.4

Giving Lola the green serum doesn't seem to result in any progress. I get the text after doing it where she says she wants to meet up and that she is supposed to come around at night to the house but then she doesn't show up. Giving her the pink serum works though.
The Lola situation is really odd, it seem to be a quite consistent bug for the players yet it works perfectly for me.

Anyway, now that I know it is that frequent and that I had enough people reporting it the same way, I have enough info to try to fix it blindly.
It still puzzles me though.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
is this a poor man's attempt of trolling or are you just blind?
here's a riddle image for you.
View attachment 348741
where do you think, would you find the save screen?
and btw. a longpress of the back button always opens the game menu. and surprise, surprise, you are here also in the save screen.
do you need further tips, how to touch a save slot and input a description for your save file?
those options do not come up on my tablet screen for some reason but when I connected it to the little keyboard I managed to figure it out

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
those options do not come up on my tablet screen for some reason but when I connected it to the little keyboard I managed to figure it out
this quick menu is only meant for players with a small screen. but i change the availability in the next build to touchscreen.

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
You have seen bug in the public version ?
That is interesting.

What are them ?

??? Maybe I'm doing things wrong?
On this site the version is 40.1 and patron is 40.4

I have trouble at the sex shop when buying various toys, making the green serum, I have some toys but it will not reconize that I have them(I got stuck with Harley not being able make her read.)

I am always getting old txt msg's repeating. Then I start getting repeat txt I know that the game is going to crash when I go to the sex shop.

I can start posting the error logs but if you are posting errors for a old version it seems like a waste of time.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes