Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
I don't see anything wrong here.

no way to go on. I did everything in the menu. Lola is blocked there and is not available for any other action. How get out of this screen? Can't be back at home or class or somewer different from the Dean office

I can't send Haley to the stripclub. Does not appear in the list.

after I agreed to help Francesca the phone icone flashes continuously and the names of all the girls flash on the list

forgive my English, it's not my language

Last edited:

0814kevin

Jan 28, 2019
I Found Two ways to make Money : 1) work in class everyday. 2) send a Girl to the stripclub. This 2 solutions give 2 square of cash each
i tried to work every day but i couldnt' make more than 2 income so i can't buy green materials so sad and why are they taking my money english isn't my language so it's hard. Also, consloe codes aren't working guess?

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hello , i have a problem with kara i cant talk with her every time if i click on her and wanna ask her whats bothering her every time i get e error code -.- can someone help me? :D

ps: sry for bad english haha^^

Gussuarez

May 2, 2017
The v0.42.2 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)

Changes :
  • SMS images now load images depending of the current imagepack used and not the one used when the SMS was received
  • Fixing a bug with the stripclub income display
I am not able to load my previous save files. How do I fix this?

el1990

May 5, 2017
does anyone have a save for the middle of the game. just dont want to do the initial grinding again.

or are there any cheats or similar?

also got an error...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'k_revenge_talk'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "kara_play.rpyc", line 123, in script call
File "C:\Users\Windows\Downloads\DDGame-0.42.0-lossless\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\Windows\Downloads\DDGame-0.42.0-lossless\renpy\script.py", line 880, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Deviant Discoveries 0.42.0
Wed Nov 06 01:48:27 2019

cant talk with kara, neither whats bothering her, nor her job situation, stuck here. help please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paniya

jerishow

May 31, 2018
does anyone have a save for the middle of the game. just dont want to do the initial grinding again.

or are there any cheats or similar?

also got an error...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Windows\Downloads\DDGame-0.42.0-lossless\renpy\ast.py", line 1422, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\Windows\Downloads\DDGame-0.42.0-lossless\renpy\script.py", line 880, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Deviant Discoveries 0.42.0
Wed Nov 06 01:48:27 2019

cant talk with kara, neither whats bothering her, nor her job situation, stuck here. help please.
same here...

mikado24

Apr 12, 2018
help please

[Kod]
Üzgünüm, yakalanmamış bir istisna oluştu.

Oyun kodunu çalıştırırken:
ScriptError: 'k_revenge_talk' etiketini bulamadı.

- Tam Geri İzleme -------------------------------------------------- --------------

Tam geri izleme:
Komut dosyasında "lib / windows-i686 / kara_play.rpyc" dosyası, satır 123
Dosya "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ DDGame-0420-kayıpsız \ DDGame-0.42.0-kayıpsız \ renpy \ ast.py", satır 1422, yürütülürken
rv = renpy.game.context (). call (label, return_site = self.next.name)
Komut dosyasında "lib / windows-i686 / kara_play.rpyc" dosyası, satır 123
Dosya "C: \ Users \ mit \ Desktop \ DDGame-0420-kayıpsız \ DDGame-0.42.0-kayıpsız \ renpy \ script.py", satır 880, aranıyor
ScriptError ("'% s' etiketini bulamadı."% str (original))
ScriptError: 'k_revenge_talk' etiketini bulamadı.

Windows 7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sapkın Keşifler
Çar Kas 06 21:43:33 2019
[/ Kod]

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i tried to work every day but i couldnt' make more than 2 income so i can't buy green materials so sad and why are they taking my money english isn't my language so it's hard. Also, consloe codes aren't working guess?
how we send a firl to stripclub?
  1. Once you've progressed a bit (from memory I think once you've given Kara the serum) you can start skipping work now and then without income dipping.
  2. Try income.base = 5
  3. Go to the stripclub, talk to the dude, and—once you've corrupted her enough—put one of your girls to work.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Also be careful when downloading stuff from a first time poster. It is a .rpyc, it is slightly less easy to check if it is legit or malicious so most people that can probably won't do it.

It is a piece of code your machine execute no antivirus will recognize a piece malicious Ren'Py code.
Listen to your friend Finsit. He's a cool dude.

Zoolander.jpg

Reactions: Jogy1959

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Sorry, perhaps I missed the allready given answer. But I'm still having the problem after my first meeting with Alice. There is no ongoing event, because Lola occupies deans office in the evening and night. Is there any work around that I can speak with Kara about Alice? (Perhaps there is a variable that I can change with onlne save editor)

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry, perhaps I missed the allready given answer. But I'm still having the problem after my first meeting with Alice. There is no ongoing event, because Lola occupies deans office in the evening and night. Is there any work around that I can speak with Kara about Alice? (Perhaps there is a variable that I can change with onlne save editor)
I need to take a pass at Kara's staging and make sure everything works.

I pulled the update for the moment hence why many of you are still on the 0.42.0 because there was an issue with saves and I didn't wanted to spread a possible corruption of the save to the whole playerbase.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes