mahem

Apr 15, 2019
I think I already at least try to address that issue.

If it is still there that mean either that I was not able to replicate, that I fixed it but the fix doesn't work retroactively or that it is one case of those elusive bugs where Ren'Py skips some instructions for no reason.

Anyway send me a save file that show that issue, make sure that you can rollback once at least.

As far as I know there will only be temporary green transformation.

But none implemented so far.

Scrolling works on my end and the list contains all contacts as expected.

Is your game up to date ?
0-42-5 i would think so ...yes

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
by using the approval button of the standard Android dialogue that asks for the permission, whatever it is titled in your language.
So where is this approval button at? I would think such aproval would be in Settings / Application / Applications Manager / Permissions. All that does is crash with " Unfortunately the package installer has stopped"

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 86851

Overview:
You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body. He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: 2019-12-27
Developer: Jan The Spider
Censored: No
Version: 0.42.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Native: - - -
Light: - - -
UltraLight-WIn: - - -
Ultralight-Others: - - -
Loseless: - - -

thanks Finsit for the links

View attachment 4309 View attachment 4310 View attachment 4311 View attachment 4312 View attachment 4313 View attachment 4314 View attachment 4315 View attachment 4316 View attachment 12813
OKAY!! I am Getting PISSED!! WHAT Am I Doing WRONG??
I CAN NEVER MANAGE TO EARN ENOUGH $$$!!
I CAN ONLY Get 2 whites & One Blue (from Training & Lab assist)
I Need to by a Sybian, but I NEED (4) on My Income!!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
So where is this approval button at? I would think such aproval would be in Settings / Application / Applications Manager / Permissions. All that does is crash with " Unfortunately the package installer has stopped"
the button is in the dialogue that is shown when you 1st start the app after installation.
you didn't use by chance an apk editor?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 86851

Overview:
You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body. He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: 2019-12-27
Developer: Jan The Spider
Censored: No
Version: 0.42.5
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Native: - - -
Light: - - -
UltraLight-WIn: - - -
Ultralight-Others: - - -
Loseless: - - -

thanks Finsit for the links

View attachment 4309 View attachment 4310 View attachment 4311 View attachment 4312 View attachment 4313 View attachment 4314 View attachment 4315 View attachment 4316 View attachment 12813
WHICH GAME Download Is the BEST ONE??
I downloaded UltraLight-Win, With Exception of Money/Income Issue,..
I have Had No problems...
But I saw a post that "Loseless" was the Best one ???

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
can anybody please give me the save file for the new update..... im not lazy i have finished the game more than once... every update i have to play the whole game because the the game does not support previous save file

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
phone menu doesnt work right.
there are 9 phone contacts but only room to display 8, in the sms menu you can scroll the menu but you cant in the phone menu. (atleast not that i found)
this means Yuki cant be reached by phone as the list is alphabetical, i think yuki is the one asking to be called but as said i cant scroll down to her.
SOLVED..
sorry you can scroll the phone menu, however the sweetspot is realy hard to find. i realy even knowing where it is i have to it multiple times to get it right.
i realy think this should be more obious...

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
OKAY!! I am Getting PISSED!! WHAT Am I Doing WRONG??
I CAN NEVER MANAGE TO EARN ENOUGH $$$!!
I CAN ONLY Get 2 whites & One Blue (from Training & Lab assist)
I Need to by a Sybian, but I NEED (4) on My Income!!
To get the Sybian you need to have a girl stripping.

WHICH GAME Download Is the BEST ONE??
I downloaded UltraLight-Win, With Exception of Money/Income Issue,..
I have Had No problems...
But I saw a post that "Loseless" was the Best one ???
What is the difference in the downloadable versions of the game
The Native and Lossless version have the exact same quality, the Lossless version is just lighter.

The Light and UltraLight version are compressed but with loss of quality, he UltraLight being extremely so.
  • Native (1GB)
  • Lossless (585MB) (Recommended for full quality)
  • Light (96MB)
  • Ultralight Windows (48MB)
  • Ultralight Other (64MB)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shelscott50

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
I teach at school, then train frankie, then do paperwork and i still have 2 income... I need 3.
i need to make green serum but i cant progress...
(My Progress: All 3 girls needs Green Serum right now - and a man caught Dean and me in office... I cant find her in her office anymore.)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
To get the Sybian you need to have a girl stripping.

The Native and Lossless version have the exact same quality, the Lossless version is just lighter.

The Light and UltraLight version are compressed but with loss of quality, he UltraLight being extremely so.
Okay, So How Do I get Chrystal to work at Strip Club??
(she has already asked MC to borrow $3000,...)

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
what is the point of a money system if it never hinder your progression
see.. it's this exact type of statement that lead me to stop supporting the game! I LOVED this game right up until this change to income/sex shop.. They allude more than once that they don't understand what people mean by "grindy" .. then they literally make a reference to "hindering your progression"..

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
see.. it's this exact type of statement that lead me to stop supporting the game! I LOVED this game right up until this change to income/sex shop.. They allude more than once that they don't understand what people mean by "grindy" .. then they literally make a reference to "hindering your progression"..
What is you point ?

The point you seem to miss in my quote is that as a game mechanic a money system only makes sense if at one point you don't have enough of it to do something.
If such a system "never hinder your progression" then why bother having it at all ?

That would be like having a stamina system with a reserve you cannot deplete.
Actually that wouldn't be the same. Displaying a depleting stamina could convey that the character sometime gets more tired or something, even if it never is a block.

We wanted to keep an economic system in the game, the money stockpiling was inadequate, I came up with a new system.
It almost have nothing to do with the grindiness of the game. The income system wasn't a made to affect the grindiness of the game, we needed a system to use with the sexshop so we made one, because it overlapped an old one we retrofit the game to it.
End of the story.

Also, I'm pretty sure I never said I don't understand what player mean by grindy. I sure always ask for detail and try to explain things.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
What is you point ?

The point you seem to miss in my quote is that as a game mechanic a money system only makes sense if at one point you don't have enough of it to do something.
If such a system "never hinder your progression" then why bother having it at all ?

That would be like having a stamina system with a reserve you cannot deplete.
Actually that wouldn't be the same. Displaying a depleting stamina could convey that the character sometime gets more tired or something, even if it never is a block.

We wanted to keep an economic system in the game, the money stockpiling was inadequate, I came up with a new system.
It almost have nothing to do with the grindiness of the game. The income system wasn't a made to affect the grindiness of the game, we needed a system to use with the sexshop so we made one, because it overlapped an old one we retrofit the game to it.
End of the story.

Also, I'm pretty sure I never said I don't understand what player mean by grindy. I sure always ask for detail and try to explain things.
hmmm.. guess I touched a nerve there.. It sounds like to me that someone is trying to justify their job.. It's weird how much I liked the game before Jan brought on extra help back when I could just punch in a few variables in to the console and go to the sex shop and get what I needed.. oh well, if you want to split hairs and argue semantics, then I'll allow diplomacy to win in the end by telling you how right and justified you are and how all of us must have just got it wrong.. Thank you for showing me the errors of my ways. May you continue to be humble in victory going forward as you have here today.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
hmmm.. guess I touched a nerve there.. It sounds like to me that someone is trying to justify their job.. It's weird how much I liked the game before Jan brought on extra help back when I could just punch in a few variables in to the console and go to the sex shop and get what I needed.. oh well, if you want to split hairs and argue semantics, then I'll allow diplomacy to win in the end by telling you how right and justified you are and how all of us must have just got it wrong.. Thank you for showing me the errors of my ways. May you continue to be humble in victory going forward as you have here today.
Woah, that's some hefty chunk of passive agression !

Well I guess you could indeed blame me for you current inability to "punch in a few variables in to the console", since I did make non trivial, that is true.

I LOVED this game right up until this change to income/sex shop..
It's weird how much I liked the game before Jan brought on extra help back when I could just punch in a few variables in to the console and go to the sex shop and get what I needed..
It is even weirder when you realize that Jan and I are working together for more than a year and a half and the sexshop rework happened in July.

Yet again the reality is indeed weirder than your fiction ...

Anyway you don't like both the income system and me.
I'm not going anywhere, that at least is pretty clear. So I guess that matter is addressed.

Now for the other one, while I'm no engineer, I would still be interested into a better solution.
I'm guessing you saw a few of my previous post about the income system since you quoted one. So you must have seen I laid out the issue we had with the money system that we addressed with the income system.
You may see that as "justifying", and yeah, that's partly what it is indeed. But I don't see how it is a bad thing though, explaining the situation and the choices made seem quite important for me.
That allow for a healthy conversation on the subject. And that is very helpful when trying to improve things.

On the contrary the only content you gave me is more or less : "I don't like you", "I don't like the income system", "I liked the game better before a fictitious period of time", "I like to vent my frustration on people"
It is quite hard to retrieve much useful information that could help me improve the income system from that.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptMorgan76

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Woah, that's some hefty chunk of passive agression !

Well I guess you could indeed blame me for you current inability to "punch in a few variables in to the console", since I did make non trivial, that is true.

It is even weirder when you realize that Jan and I are working together for more than a year and a half and the sexshop rework happened in July.

Yet again the reality is indeed weirder than your fiction ...

Anyway you don't like both the income system and me.
I'm not going anywhere, that at least is pretty clear. So I guess that matter is addressed.

Now for the other one, while I'm no engineer, I would still be interested into a better solution.
I'm guessing you saw a few of my previous post about the income system since you quoted one. So you must have seen I laid out the issue we had with the money system that we addressed with the income system.
You may see that as "justifying", and yeah, that's partly what it is indeed. But I don't see how it is a bad thing though, explaining the situation and the choices made seem quite important for me.
That allow for a healthy conversation on the subject. And that is very helpful when trying to improve things.

On the contrary the only content you gave me is more or less : "I don't like you", "I don't like the income system", "I liked the game better before a fictitious period of time", "I like to vent my frustration on people"
It is quite hard to retrieve much useful information that could help me improve the income system from that.
See.. that’s categorically not true! I do like you, I was simply responding to the attitude you seemed to have whenever anyone on a site dedicated to sharing games asked for a workaround to tge same type of obstacles that appear in countless other games on this site.. as for the “ Passive aggression“ it only surfaced after you reacted.. in your haste to defend your work, you missed the bigger point I was making: I was a faithful paying customer until you and yours seemingly intentionally tried to slow the progress of the players by convoluting the process. It’s important to note that no matter how innocent your intent was, the end result to us naïve lay end users is a bad taste in the mouth and then to add insult injury when confronted on that matter you get defensive.. I liken it to going into your favorite restaurant and the establishment changes the one thing in the restaurant that you religiously show up for you get upset and then they belittle you or get aggressive with you trying to defend their choice to change said item there by sending good faithful paying customer down the road to a alternative location it doesn’t make good business sense..

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
See.. that’s categorically not true! I do like you, I was simply responding to the attitude you seemed to have whenever anyone on a site dedicated to sharing games asked for a workaround to tge same type of obstacles that appear in countless other games on this site.. as for the “ Passive aggression“ it only surfaced after you reacted.. in your haste to defend your work, you missed the bigger point I was making: I was a faithful paying customer until you and yours seemingly intentionally tried to slow the progress of the players by convoluting the process. It’s important to note that no matter how innocent your intent was, the end result to us naïve lay end users is a bad taste in the mouth and then to add insult injury when confronted on that matter you get defensive.. I liken it to going into your favorite restaurant and the establishment changes the one thing in the restaurant that you religiously show up for you get upset and then they belittle you or get aggressive with you trying to defend their choice to change said item there by sending good faithful paying customer down the road to a alternative location it doesn’t make good business sense..
Hey I cannot serve you a dodo à la broche, even if I wanted.

As for intentionally slowing down the process well, that is game designing for you. We are building a game, not a visual novel.
The goal is to control the pace of the game, and to achieve that end we use game mechanics.

I will use an example.
The game has a school setting, but currently is not much more than a faint flavor or a slight tint.
So now that we have the players need income to buy toy required to train the girls they will quite probably keep teach classes regularly.
Players won't be able to stock money up (or just cheat and add themselves money) and never work again for money.

So, we can add some occasional interaction during those now mandatory and regular actions.

In that example that means covert classroom play, the girls getting naughty and/or getting ordered to be naughty in class.

That same kind of event would also works well when training Frankie a girl could be a little distracting during his training, and that could well be the reason why Frankie is more than happy to pay for the service.

And about your bigger point that you were a "paying customer", well we don't see the situation the same way.
I don't see patrons as "paying customer" but as "willing and able to pay supporters".
After all the game is free to play.

Even if you were a customer, chasing lost customer also doesn't make good business sense.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes