Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thought I'd give the game a try, but am being blocked by crashes far too often (plus plot that doesn't really make sense).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like I also get a major crash whenever any of the girls are assigned to the strip club - after watching them or opting for the private dance there seems to be an error related to the income / inventory system. Sorry to keep piling on, I'm enjoying the content despite these issues
Patched you issue with the sexshop, you should be able to update it.

If the update doesn't show grab the ultralight version (not the pack) in my post. And overwrite you game file with the ultralight one.

As for Chrystal spanking, yeah indeed, we will probably arrange that at our next polishing pass.

About issue with the stripclub, I think I know what it is, I'll post a fix in the hour.

Reactions: Sihn8

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Patched you issue with the sexshop, you should be able to update it.

If the update doesn't show grab the ultralight version (not the pack) in my post. And overwrite you game file with the ultralight one.

As for Chrystal spanking, yeah indeed, we will probably arrange that at our next polishing pass.

About issue with the stripclub, I think I know what it is, I'll post a fix in the hour.
Just diagnosed that one myself. 04_income_system -> line 28 has a "++" near the end of the line. Delete one of the pluses.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Just diagnosed that one myself. 04_income_system -> line 28 has a "++" near the end of the line. Delete one of the pluses.
Yeah it was yet an other typo.
The bug with the sexshop was because I must have erased a '2'.

I already built the fix and I'm currently uploading it.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.43.2 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)

V 0.43.2 Changelog:
  • Fixed the bug with the stripclub income causing errors

Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.

Phuc Nguyen

Aug 7, 2016
The v0.43.2 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)

V 0.43.2 Changelog:
  • Fixed the bug with the stripclub income causing errors

Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
First of all,thanks dude :D really great game,but I have a little problem,I can't open console in 0.43.1,did u fix it in 0.43.2 ?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
First of all,thanks dude :D really great game,but I have a little problem,I can't open console in 0.43.1,did u fix it in 0.43.2 ?
I also had that in my dev' version sometimes.
Usually just restarting the game fixes it.

I didn't set anything to anything. Like 90% of the people here I downloaded and started playing. Is DDGame-0430-native a "dev" build with a non production object?
Ok, sorry then.
The only thing it can be is a quirk in Ren'Py saves that made it execute the wrong line, rolling back should been sufficient if you can reach a stable state.

Reactions: Phuc Nguyen

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Kate just kind of dropped out of the game, somehow. It was pretty far along, she had taken a serum, and I had dealt with her ex at the house. After that, nothing. Can't reach her. I can make her dance at the strip club, but it causes the game to crash. I've got all the other girls maxxed out, no new available options.
Could you send me a file of that state ?

About the stripclub, I patched that in the version 0.43.2, if the update button doesn't show up in the main menu, try to restart the game, if it still doesn't show up then, you can found download links here grab the ultralight version and overwrite the file.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Getting an error when clicking on dildo part of the shop, I'm trying to get the burly bob dildo
That bug is patched in the version 0.43.2, if the update button doesn't show up in the main menu, try to restart the game, if it still doesn't show up then, you can found download links here grab the ultralight version and overwrite the file.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
That bug is patched in the version 0.43.2, if the update button doesn't show up in the main menu, try to restart the game, if it still doesn't show up then, you can found download links here grab the ultralight version and overwrite the file.
Ah okay, I think i accidentally hit cancel on the update, my bad

brohamster

Jun 13, 2017
I am constantly getting Deviant Discoveries (Not responding) does anyone have a fix for this because it is pretty game breaking? It literally happens right after another to the point in which I can't change locations.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I am constantly getting Deviant Discoveries (Not responding) does anyone have a fix for this because it is pretty game breaking? It literally happens right after another to the point in which I can't change locations.
I think the bug you describe is fixed by the version 0.43.2, if the update button doesn't show up in the main menu, try to restart the game, if it still doesn't show up then, you can found download links here grab the ultralight version and overwrite the file.

brohamster

Jun 13, 2017
I think the bug you describe is fixed by the version 0.43.2, if the update button doesn't show up in the main menu, try to restart the game, if it still doesn't show up then, you can found download links here grab the ultralight version and overwrite the file.
Dude thank you for the speedy response.

Phuc Nguyen

Aug 7, 2016
I also had that in my dev' version sometimes.
Usually just restarting the game fixes it.

Ok, sorry then.
The only thing it can be is a quirk in Ren'Py saves that made it execute the wrong line, rolling back should been sufficient if you can reach a stable state.
this is what i got when i try to open the console Finsit

xk500

Feb 12, 2019
Cant call kara after she comes to your house for the first time and says she will think about it.

the call button blinks but if you try to click to call her.... you can't click

this is on windows version

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
this is what i got when i try to open the console Finsit
Do you open it with Shift+O or with the Preferences menu's button ?

Cant call kara after she comes to your house for the first time and says she will think about it.

the call button blinks but if you try to click to call her.... you can't click

this is on windows version
Ok, I'll definitely try to fix that for the nest patch.

This is buggy af.

Can't buy dildos, plugs
Can't watch Kara at the club
Harley's "tease" is buggy
You are not using an up to date version, I fixed 2 bugs you listed in the version 0.43.2, if the update button doesn't show up in the main menu, try to restart the game, if it still doesn't show up then, you can found download links here grab the ultralight version and overwrite the file.

For Harley tease, can you tell me more about that one ?

Reactions: halil123
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes