Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
but others not working ı tried money and not happening
Is there a reason to come plastering the thread with errors you caused ?

That is why I'm less than ok with hearing about people cheating while not having the knowledge to actually success.
Actively trying to understand your mistake is like hacking (the messing around type) 101. You break shit you learn from it.

It is easy enough to google 'AttributeError', or at least have the decency to tell the dev', who is here actively providing support for more than 14h now, what you did to get to that error.

Sakulta

Aug 16, 2019
Is there a reason to come plastering the thread with errors you caused ?

That is why I'm less than ok with hearing about people cheating while not having the knowledge to actually success.
Actively trying to understand your mistake is like hacking (the messing around type) 101. You break shit you learn from it.

It is easy enough to google 'AttributeError', or at least have the decency to tell the dev', who is here actively providing support for more than 14h now, what you did to get to that error.

Sorry, I'm not very good at this . I just looked for a solution

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, the MacOS version doesn't play. :( [Because the autorun folder is missing as in some previous versions]:cry:
The cure: Unzip the download and in the Finder, Open the folder 'DDGame-0.43.3'. Inside this folder right-click on the 'DDGame.app' icon and select 'Show Package Contents', There open the 'Contents' folder, next open the 'Resources' folder. Inside this folder is an item called 'icon.icns', but not the required 'autorun' Folder.We will make one this ourselves.
Right-Click Inside the 'Resources' Folder and select 'New Folder' and name this folder 'autorun'. Now go back to the 'DDGame-0.43.3' folder mentioned at the beginning and command-click the following folders: 'game' 'renpy' 'DDGame.py' 'DDGame.sh'
You have now 2 folders and 2 files highlighted inside the 'DDGame-0.43.3' folder. Copy them and paste them inside the 'autorun' Folder we made before. Close the window, double click the game icon and have fun. :p

Reactions: \EGOIST

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
Your game outdated the current version 0.43.3, if the update button doesn't show up in the main menu, try to restart the game, if it still doesn't show up then, you can found download links here grab the ultralight version and overwrite the file.

About the girls figures. Well yeah they is some convergence. But there is also some quite distinct characters. Chrystal's thinner, Lola's smaller, Harley's thicker, you know differences.
But yeah they are now more variation of a same theme, but it is also kind of the point of the serum.

I tried to push for a bland Francesca so she could quickly call for an inject. But I must say I failed.

Thanks, only 12 hour since the 0.43.0, don't they grow so fast ?
Actually this was a pre-update save loaded post-update. I'm guessing i will require a new game start. --- ED: it was updated to 43, but not 43.3, so I'm now downloading the light update. will test save and then perhaps restart one final time.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Download 0.43, updated to 0.43.3 with the in game update, no issue. I saw every scenes Lola green / Lola pink serum.
Started a new game, no issue either, everything worked as expected.
Thank you.

Edit 2 : a picture is missing when you call Lola for tutoring (but you can continue).

1580150435545.png

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I'm fiercely loyal to fictional characters, and in the end they cannot defend themselves.
I think I understand how you feel about fictional characters. Although my case might be different. I recently got into several heated arguments in a discussion of one of the games here, because I saw one of the characters (who was coincidentally my favourite girl in that game) was getting too much unjust hate. Other people have an attitude of "relax, that's just a fictional character", but I couldn't because like you said, they can't defend themselves. In the end of course it's just better to avoid such arguments.
Sorry for this offtopic rant. On topic of MC's name, I can say it never bothers me if the dev sets a default name for the character, in fact I find it much better that way.

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 86851

Overview:
You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body. He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-27
Release Date: 2020-01-26
Developer: Jan The Spider
Censored: No
Version: 0.43.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Native: - -
Light: - -
UltraLight-WIn: - -
Ultralight-Others: - -
Loseless: - -

thanks Finsit for the links

View attachment 4309 View attachment 4310 View attachment 4311 View attachment 4312 View attachment 4313 View attachment 4314 View attachment 4315 View attachment 4316 View attachment 12813
a lot of bugs after the strip club scene.......that annoying rollback menu....may have problems with new update....good luck

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
There's a few things I would like to mention, first let me say that I absolutely LOVE :love: :love: the new Lola content. I always felt that the Lola content was an under-explored and repetitive extra in the game.

Now the things I noticed that aren't working. First of all after injecting Lola a second time (the green version), all the Dean's Office content still has the old Lola renders, I don't know if that was intended or a bug, I just thought I'd mention it. Second I also can't put Lola to work at the stripclub anymore, I keep getting error messages. Third (and last) I can't access Lola's sexshop scene content, maybe because there isn't one but whenever I access the phone the option to have her participate is greyed out, even though the hint/requirement in the top left say I have accomplished everything I need in order to access it.

Anyway thanks for a great update. Keep it coming!

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah I don't know how to get her to the deans office so that I can give her the second inject
A couple of days after her first green inject she will send the MC a message. Replying will make her come to the house the following evening/night.

After that you need to meet her at the dean's office.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes