Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I am on 42.5 why it said that it's to late for Harley to join the strip club? The bug was fixed, am I missing something?

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.42.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
when I swap away from the app and back, occasionaly it goes black screen, and will not respond. When killed or closed, it does not load autosave. Seems to happen more often if quickly swaping back and forth.

I now only play your android builds. They the best. Consistant UI, easy save access, this is really my one complaint.

D

Deleted member 1636691

I'd just like to say that I really like the new double greened Lola. She is by far the best looking character and would love to see more of her in future versions! Great update devs!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
when I swap away from the app and back, occasionaly it goes black screen, and will not respond. When killed or closed, it does not load autosave. Seems to happen more often if quickly swaping back and forth.

I now only play your android builds. They the best. Consistant UI, easy save access, this is really my one complaint.
well, it's pretty normal that there's no reload save when the app crashes.
maybe you avoid switching to other apps, if you know that this causes problems for you or at least create a save manually before doing so. :WeSmart:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'd just like to say that I really like the new double greened Lola. She is by far the best looking character and would love to see more of her in future versions! Great update devs!
Agreed, Lola makes for a great Bimbo.
She's my fav now with Crystal still n°1.

bribri74

Apr 18, 2018
I hope Lola could work at the club after the bimbo transfo...
Btw there is only new scenes with her in the prf's appartment ? Nowhere else ?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I hope Lola could work at the club after the bimbo transfo...
Btw there is only new scenes with her in the prf's appartment ? Nowhere else ?
With pink serum (and maybe green stage 1 I didn't tried), she can promote the sexshop, glory hole style.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
well, it's pretty normal that there's no reload save when the app crashes.
maybe you avoid switching to other apps, if you know that this causes problems for you or at least create a save manually before doing so. :WeSmart:
Is it possible to call a save when the app loses focus? Some things like calls just interupt.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is it possible to call a save when the app loses focus? Some things like calls just interupt.
there is a save file created when you switch to another app. it's called _reload-1-LT1.save.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
I'm really getting confused with the income system. For some reason I get 3 income some days and it's 2 income most of the time. I need 4 income and I have no idea how to get that. Anyone knows what console code to use to set income level? Or any mods to set it permanently at max?

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm really getting confused with the income system. For some reason I get 3 income some days and it's 2 income most of the time. I need 4 income and I have no idea how to get that. Anyone knows what console code to use to set income level? Or any mods to set it permanently at max?
What do you understand about the income system ?

Without hyperboles please.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
What do you understand about the income system ?

Without hyperboles please.
As of now , I am somewhere at the start of the game. Went through 1 Crystal and Kara transformation. I get 2 points of income everyday , and sometimes a green income point as the 3rd. I have no idea why that comes up, does doing Frank training or paperwork give that to me?

A normal cash system would have been way better though.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
As of now , I am somewhere at the start of the game. Went through 1 Crystal and Kara transformation. I get 2 points of income everyday , and sometimes a green income point as the 3rd. I have no idea why that comes up, does doing Frank training or paperwork give that to me?

A normal cash system would have been way better though.
Have you read the messages about the income ?

If you want I can dig up one of the half-dozen of lengthy posts I made to explain the reasoning behind the income system ?

I'm confident most of the people not liking the new system don't like it because it doesn't allow them to cheat as easily now. But if you are open to an actual gameplay discussion I'm up for it.

• Angry
Reactions: Troll and byran47
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes