BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Have you read the messages about the income ?

If you want I can dig up one of the half-dozen of lengthy posts I made to explain the reasoning behind the income system ?

I'm confident most of the people not liking the new system don't like it because it doesn't allow them to cheat as easily now. But if you are open to an actual gameplay discussion I'm up for it.
sigh. can you just tell me how to get more income? is there a walkthrough somewhere? i came here looking for a way to increase the income, not fight with the dev.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
sigh. can you just tell me how to get more income? is there a walkthrough somewhere? i came here looking for a way to increase the income, not fight with the dev.
I'm not here to fight with any dev' either, how strange is that.

I'm just very interested to get feedback on what information you got, miss and lack. Knowing that I can hopefully fill the gaps.
So yeah I ask.

When you tell me a 'normal cash system' would have been 'way' better, I suggest you some post I wrote that might give you some understanding of my choices.

As said in the tooltip when you hover the income bar, each source of income has a maximum, when the squares of a given color, representing one source of income, is full then that means the income source is maxed.

The income sources are represented with the color of the character you make it from.

Training Frankie gives you at most 1 income, while making a girl strip makes at most 2.
And teaching also max at 2. But given the state of Kara it might be easier to maintain it without working much.

I'll try to find a more explicit name for the 'Do paperwork' as now it is supposed to be correcting the assignments given to the student when you slack on you job during the day.

Reactions: BoohooBitch

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not here to fight with any dev' either, how strange is that.

I'm just very interested to get feedback on what information you got, miss and lack. Knowing that I can hopefully fill the gaps.
So yeah I ask.

When you tell me a 'normal cash system' would have been 'way' better, I suggest you some post I wrote that might give you some understanding of my choices.

As said in the tooltip when you hover the income bar, each source of income has a maximum, when the squares of a given color, representing one source of income, is full then that means the income source is maxed.

The income sources are represented with the color of the character you make it from.

Training Frankie gives you at most 1 income, while making a girl strip makes at most 2.
And teaching also max at 2. But given the state of Kara it might be easier to maintain it without working much.

I'll try to find a more explicit name for the 'Do paperwork' as now it is supposed to be correcting the assignments given to the student when you slack on you job during the day.
so about frank, if i train him for a day, i get 1 or how many days do i have to train him per week?

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Just a quick question,when injecting lola,What difference does the serum make?
Can i give only one serum or can i give the other serum later?
Is the choice permanent?

Also when explaining Kara about what u have done,when will the other choice be added? Currently i can only tell her about the blue serum.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Just a quick question,when injecting lola,What difference does the serum make?
Can i give only one serum or can i give the other serum later?
Is the choice permanent?

Also when explaining Kara about what u have done,when will the other choice be added? Currently i can only tell her about the blue serum.
For Lola it is either one of the serum not both.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
On swtich back, is that reloaded?
How do I find that save, in the app, to manualy load it?
rename it according to Ren'Pys save file naming scheme <page#>-<slot#>-LT1.save
but you don't have to. if present, it is used automatically the next time you start the app.

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
Enable cheats:
DDGame-0.03-all > renpy > common > 00console
**Line 97-98 if opened with something like geany**
**Else Search**

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

Change False to True, then use Shift+O to open console in game.
========================
Commands I found so far:
money = xx
[potions]
blue =
pink =
green =
bro my commands are not workin plz help i enebled it too but still not getting cash or potions ,, ><

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So is there a significant difference in the story, or t r they similar?
Well Jan prefer green Lola over pink Lola.

Story-wise it is even more one sided. Green is kind of the canon route. The thing is pink Lola is kind of out of control, too focused on sex to be of any use plot wise. She may become a full time stripper or prostitute just to get off. With the deal Alex and the MC made that would mean you would get a constant free income.

Greened Lola become "the wannabe", leading to the events we added in that update. She is the only girl asking for the inject.
I actually suggested that type a year and a half ago, and Jan used it on Lola.
That gives you the time frame for my suggestions to be assimilated.

So given it has been more than a year since I suggested several possible character profile and story for the mother of a certain woman of color ...
But I wouldn't get my hopes up.

bro my commands are not workin plz help i enebled it too but still not getting cash or potions ,, ><
You really hoped that commands from 3 years ago would still work after so many updates and system rework ?

Abdu Ijaz

Jan 16, 2018
Well Jan prefer green Lola over pink Lola.

Story-wise it is even more one sided. Green is kind of the canon route. The thing is pink Lola is kind of out of control, too focused on sex to be of any use plot wise. She may become a full time stripper or prostitute just to get off. With the deal Alex and the MC made that would mean you would get a constant free income.

Greened Lola become "the wannabe", leading to the events we added in that update. She is the only girl asking for the inject.
I actually suggested that type a year and a half ago, and Jan used it on Lola.
That gives you the time frame for my suggestions to be assimilated.

So given it has been more than a year since I suggested several possible character profile and story for the mother of a certain woman of color ...
But I wouldn't get my hopes up.

You really hoped that commands from 3 years ago would still work after so many updates and system rework ?
can u plz tell me the new commands >< plzzz

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
When trying to talk about the dildos it bugs out with this, not sure if its been posted by anyone, not going to sort through 133 pages of posts to see...
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/sexshop.rpy, line 149)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "sexshop.rpyc", line 74, in script call
File "sexshop.rpyc", line 145, in script
File "D:\Hentai Games\DDGame-0430-native\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\Hentai Games\DDGame-0430-native\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\Hentai Games\DDGame-0430-native\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "D:\Hentai Games\DDGame-0430-native\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/sexshop.rpy, line 149)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviant Discoveries 0.43.0
Wed Jan 29 16:23:09 2020
```

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
When trying to talk about the butt toys it bugs out with this, not sure if its been posted by anyone, not going to sort through 133 pages of posts to see...
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/sexshop.rpy, line 199)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "sexshop.rpyc", line 76, in script call
File "sexshop.rpyc", line 180, in script
File "D:\Hentai Games\DDGame-0430-native\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\Hentai Games\DDGame-0430-native\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\Hentai Games\DDGame-0430-native\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "D:\Hentai Games\DDGame-0430-native\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/sexshop.rpy, line 199)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviant Discoveries 0.43.0
Wed Jan 29 16:25:05 2020
```

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Finsit
Hello developers I wanted to ask how to make harley I did not call her a stripper in time and they write to me that it is no longer possible it was necessary earlier how to fight this?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes