Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I can only get the gym and the sexshop scenes for lola, is there something else I need to do?
after teaching class in the morning, Lola should also be in "Deans Office" right after... not sure how far you are, but it seems a lot of the Game/Novel is broken as in my play-through i get errors when in the sex shop and try the conversations about butt-plugs and dildos...
anyways hope that helps you...

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
after teaching class in the morning, Lola should also be in "Deans Office" right after... not sure how far you are, but it seems a lot of the Game/Novel is broken as in my play-through i get errors when in the sex shop and try the conversations about butt-plugs and dildos...
anyways hope that helps you...
It seems that your game is not up to date.
Finsit
Hello developers I wanted to ask how to make harley I did not call her a stripper in time and they write to me that it is no longer possible it was necessary earlier how to fight this?
Well we will need to better explain it then.
It puzzles me that when we clearly state that it is too late you don't get that it is too late.

I'll make sure we add an explanation why it is the case.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
What are the differences between the download options "Native" "Light" "UltraLight" etc?
Compression.

I optimized the compression for the game so it allows for some extreme compression ratio without losing as much quality that other compressed version f games floating around.
I updated the OP to add the current size of the versions.

Ultralight versions are OS specific to allow them to be even lighter. But any other versions should be able to work on all OSes.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Any chance downloads will we available on Mega in the future?
I'm not doing the mirror uploads but the game is available on our website for direct download.

You can also get the links here, or update the game using the in game update button if you already have an older version for the game post 0.41.x.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
How do you get Lola to appear? I have unlocked all girls except for Lola on a previous version, do I need to start from the beginning or is there something Im missing to get Lola to show up?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
how should i find lola?
How do you get Lola to appear? I have unlocked all girls except for Lola on a previous version, do I need to start from the beginning or is there something Im missing to get Lola to show up?
By playing the game...Lola will pop up in your Lab Office at one point.
Well, Lola is the daughter of Howard, one of the college's board member, the one that surprises Kara giving a footjob to the MC after her pink inject.

Lola appears after Kara's revenge on Howard. To unlock it Kara must be enough of a slut to be comfortable with really using her body to her advantage.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Well, Lola is the daughter of Howard, one of the college's board member, the one that surprises Kara giving a footjob to the MC after her pink inject.

Lola appears after Kara's revenge on Howard. To unlock it Kara must be enough of a slut to be comfortable with really using her body to her advantage.
Ok thanks for the details, I will be honest, I don't read all dialogues.
When I reply to this kind of question (how to fap, where are my car keys, how to get Lola etc ), I do it succinctly and only give what the requester needs to know or do.

volkov99

Mar 30, 2018
Started new game with 0.43.5.
How do I get Lola second green injection? Ive finished all Kara+Lola dean office content, but no option for injection.
Also I cannot get Harleys private dance at strip club, it just skips time.

heres latest save with both conditions above.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Started new game with 0.43.5.
How do I get Lola second green injection? Ive finished all Kara+Lola dean office content, but no option for injection.
Also I cannot get Harleys private dance at strip club, it just skips time.

heres latest save with both conditions above.
You need to complete all the events with Lola and Kara for Lola to come and ask for it.

About Harley private dance I don't think there is one on her third stage.

Reactions: volkov99

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Hi people! Somebody could give a tip please?! I', stuked when Yuki wants to talk about training with Frankie but I can't trigger this event, I really tried lot's of but nothing until now. Hope that I'm not disrespecting anything with this question ok?! Thank you, for any help. Congratulations to the developer for this awesome game!!!!!:love:

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes