Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
played the game multiple times by now, any cheats ?
Actually since you have already played multiple time that makes you feedback of the current state of the gameplay much interesting to me.

But if you manage to cheat, so be it.

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you very much Monsieur and of course Finsit, This game is a master piece!!!
My biggest merit is always trying to enable Janthespider to go further, and fix stuff I break while making overkill systems.

So don't forget him, he is the artist.
He don't speak much here as he is not as resilient to pointless arguments and entitled people as me. So I take the heat, like a geothermal plant.

Reactions: masterofborg

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Well I can tell that it is much much improved.
I'd have to say, that I think the sexshop/money system, seems overly complicated.

Trying to remember 1-3 specific things for 1 specific scene. (like hmm, was it the red one, the normal, or...?!)
being seemingly unable to save up money, with the weird pip system also, dosn't bring anything other than frustration. (IMHO ofc).
haveing only 2 "cycles" each day is great, means less idletime.
But being unable to use the early day weekend seems like a waste then (like in the lab etc.)

if I didn't mention something it is probably because I liked it.:) not trying to be negative.
..I do like the micro step guide, so you can see how to unlock each scene.

Jebik

Jul 28, 2018
Is their multiple ending? I got Build machin ending since a while but still has some corruption to do to some girls. Now i feel like i have done all but i'm not sur.

I have the promot sexshop event in loop dunno if it's normal or if i miss something

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Is their multiple ending? I got Build machin ending since a while but still has some corruption to do to some girls. Now i feel like i have done all but i'm not sur.

I have the promot sexshop event in loop dunno if it's normal or if i miss something
Well the game albeit 3 years old now is still quite far to be finished.

There will be multiple ending indeed. Currently there is also and ending with Chrystal but it more a personal ending than one of the main story ending.

We won't add that many ending though. I'm advocating for giving each character closure while only having a couple main endings, that way there should be still variety. But Jan is still a black box when it comes to that hard to know what he thinks.

greendawn

Oct 5, 2017
Hello, when in harley i can't open disciplen option it says test her obedience how can i do that, i bought handcuffs and red collar she read book with these items and she said something mention they did something before but i didn't see any scene what did i miss how can i fix it?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So it has been a long time since i've played and i've got questions on a bunch of the new features, but first thing is first. What is an image pack? Noticed it in preferences but only lossless is able to be selected. Do I need all of them?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well I can tell that it is much much improved.
I'd have to say, that I think the sexshop/money system, seems overly complicated.

Trying to remember 1-3 specific things for 1 specific scene. (like hmm, was it the red one, the normal, or...?!)
being seemingly unable to save up money, with the weird pip system also, dosn't bring anything other than frustration. (IMHO ofc).
haveing only 2 "cycles" each day is great, means less idletime.
But being unable to use the early day weekend seems like a waste then (like in the lab etc.)

if I didn't mention something it is probably because I liked it.:) not trying to be negative.
..I do like the micro step guide, so you can see how to unlock each scene.
Few people like the income system.

I'm still trying to find ways to explain how it work in the game. But it seem that most of those that don't get how it works are mostly frustrated by their inability to cheat and bypass it, so better explanation are probably wasted on them.
And to be clear, cheating is also the first thing I do in games, that is part of the fun for me. I just don't give shit to the dev' when I cannot manage to do it.

About the weekend, indeed, good thinking. To be honest I only added weekend as an afterthought. I never really went thought the thought process of the implications of it. I moved some of the event to it but that is all.
It was more something to be made relevant after the fact. Like day(s) long training for the girls or something like that. I consider my role as the dev' to enable Janthespider to do more stuff.

But yeah lab stuff during the week end is a good idea, I'm planning a rework of the lab and the serum. So the lab will take a little bit more gameplay room in conjunction of the serum getting more use cases.
I think it will need some character development for Chrystal though (as she is the only student that is actually getting tutored). I'm pushing for her to be a lab assistant for more than a year now, and it would make sense to do it at the same time. But Jan gonna be Jan, and there is currently no indication from him that he is going for it.

As for the sexshop well I'm also looking for improving it. I have some leads to but no clear idea of how to do it. I'll probably take a stab at it in the short term reducing the amount of stuff needed to buy by bundling some of them together, mostly the restrains (red gears, spiked gears, etc.). There is also the idea of giving model names to everything so it is easier to remember.
I'm toying with the code to see if a shopping list could be added.
And finally I'm thinking of making the object available to buy more based on the girls states so you wouldn't see the toys until you could need them.

So it has been a long time since i've played and i've got questions on a bunch of the new features, but first thing is first. What is an image pack? Noticed it in preferences but only lossless is able to be selected. Do I need all of them?
You can only select the image pack you have already and that are compatible with the current version of your game.

You can get the other quality packs here.

Only the pack that came with the game will be updated.

So to the player this feature is near useless. But it is the visible side of the image pack system that allows for the game to have compressed versions an the patron exclusive upscaled one.

At one point I would like add the ability to download the image packs directly from the game and keep them up to date too, but there is some complications.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How to make Harley work in a strip club? Always says it's too late
Apparently there's a very specific window in which you have to send her there. I loaded up an old save with this update and suddenly I couldn't send her there either. For some reason the devs seem to want to add small logic puzzles to the game where you have to extrapolate the game logic for yourself, which is fine if that's what they're into, but not really my thing.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes