halil123

May 23, 2017
Do you open it with Shift+O or with the Preferences menu's button ?

Ok, I'll definitely try to fix that for the nest patch.

You are not using an up to date version, I fixed 2 bugs you listed in the version 0.43.2, if the update button doesn't show up in the main menu, try to restart the game, if it still doesn't show up then, you can found download links here grab the ultralight version and overwrite the file.

For Harley tease, can you tell me more about that one ?
I will try the update. Getting the 3rd income is breaking the game, it wasn't any girls event.

Update: Do I have to start a new game? Update solved nothing.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/04_inventory_system.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/04_inventory_system.rpy", line 106, in execute
File "game/04_inventory_system.rpy", line 107, in execute
File "game/04_inventory_system.rpy", line 117, in execute
File "game/04_inventory_system.rpy", line 130, in execute
File "game/04_inventory_system.rpy", line 132, in execute
File "game/04_income_system.rpy", line 28, in get_income_bar
TypeError: bad operand type for unary +: 'unicode'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/home.rpyc", line 2, in script
-E�������..6F�Q�etyK��X� ��T�]�[ƶu�,�۪Ž��n�������{��[�4KI��k��[õ�9KgZ�3"_�>ˊ��Z�����4_�*ə���3m��֩��Y>��YZW�s��`���auE�������5F���Er
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "M:\JDownloader\qkr\g\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 132, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviant Discoveries 0.43.0
Mon Jan 27 13:31:29 2020
```

Last edited:

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I will try the update. Getting the 3rd income is breaking the game, it wasn't any girls event.

Update: Do I have to start a new game? Update solved nothing.
Nothing of which issue, all ?

Edit : The error message clearly shows 0.43.0 on the end. The game is not updated.

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.43.3 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)

V 0.43.3 Changelog:
  • Fixed the phone UI bug making calls impossible

Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.

Reactions: MatureMan

attaque

Mar 30, 2018
i got nothing new in the patch, only that lola 2nd serum, but if i go to dean office i get the old lola cam and spank scenes and so on

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You wouldn't have extracted the .rpyc or even decompiled the .rpy by chance ?
Used the auto update, and the shop works.

But on another point ... is it planned to add a player name? Because the "Player" stuff is quite off putting for me.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i got nothing new in the patch, only that lola 2nd serum, but if i go to dean office i get the old lola cam and spank scenes and so on
Wow, I derped hard ...

I haven't checked that condition.

Well no big deal, more an omission than anything else. I'll fix that in the next bugfix but it won't mandate one all by itself.

How many content on new update?
Hey, nice to see the regulars.
  • Lola now has top tier content which takes place after the first green serum content(The content she has with dean Kara.)
  • It includes 81 new images which are spread over 10 new scenes with Lola, and of those 10 new scenes 3 of them have alternate choice endings.
Does that answer your question ?

Used the auto update, and the shop works.

But on another point ... is it planned to add a player name? Because the "Player" stuff is quite off putting for me.
Well the name will not be set by the player anyway.

Currently the MC is named 'Robert Bishop' as you can learn during his first interactions with Kara. Once it rung my bell as a Fringe fan (yes the pun was intended) the name was set for me. I mean a dodgy mad scientist that experiments on his students, and using drugs to mind control ? How could it not resonate for me ?

I'm lobbying hard for the MC real name to be 'Peter Player' to get that "What ? That's his name !?" moment.
But we are currently in a stalemate with the only agreed upon facts being that he changed name and that his old first name is 'Peter' as Alice address him like that.

I like 'Player' as it has, in my opinion, that cheesiness aspect James Bond's character's names.

Also Peter ... Bishop ... huh ?

Anyway everybody and their dog call him 'professor' anyway ... or 'daddy' (del.mar ;) )

Winterz

Jul 14, 2018
after tutoring when income from a dancer comes in for the ?first? time.

While running game code:

the concept is solid overall, but all the girls end up looking the same body-wise, which is boring. mix it up a bit.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
The v0.43.3 is available by automated update, it should show up on the bottom left in the main menu.

You can also download it manually :
  • (Recommended for full quality)

V 0.43.3 Changelog:
  • Fixed the phone UI bug making calls impossible

Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
OP: UPDATED :)

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
after tutoring when income from a dancer comes in for the ?first? time.

While running game code:

the concept is solid overall, but all the girls end up looking the same body-wise, which is boring. mix it up a bit.
Your game outdated the current version 0.43.3, if the update button doesn't show up in the main menu, try to restart the game, if it still doesn't show up then, you can found download links here grab the ultralight version and overwrite the file.

About the girls figures. Well yeah they is some convergence. But there is also some quite distinct characters. Chrystal's thinner, Lola's smaller, Harley's thicker, you know differences.
But yeah they are now more variation of a same theme, but it is also kind of the point of the serum.

I tried to push for a bland Francesca so she could quickly call for an inject. But I must say I failed.

OP: UPDATED :)
Thanks, only 12 hour since the 0.43.0, don't they grow so fast ?

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Your game outdated the current version 0.43.3, if the update button doesn't show up in the main menu, try to restart the game, if it still doesn't show up then, you can found download links here grab the ultralight version and overwrite the file.

About the girls figures. Well yeah they is some convergence. But there is also some quite distinct characters. Chrystal's thinner, Lola's smaller, Harley's thicker, you know differences.
But yeah they are now more variation of a same theme, but it is also kind of the point of the serum.

I tried to push for a bland Francesca so she could quickly call for an inject. But I must say I failed.

Thanks, only 12 hour since the 0.43.0, don't they grow so fast ?
:ROFLMAO:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Well the name will not be set by the player anyway.

Currently the MC is named 'Robert Bishop' as you can learn during his first interactions with Kara. Once it rung my bell as a Fringe fan (yes the pun was intended) the name was set for me. I mean a dodgy mad scientist that experiments on his students, and using drugs to mind control ? How could it not resonate for me ?

I'm lobbying hard for the MC real name to be 'Peter Player' to get that "What ? That's his name !?" moment.
But we are currently in a stalemate with the only agreed upon facts being that he changed name and that his old first name is 'Peter' as Alice address him like that.

I like 'Player' as it has, in my opinion, that cheesiness aspect James Bond's character's names.

Also Peter ... Bishop ... huh ?

Anyway everybody and their dog call him 'professor' anyway ... or 'daddy' (del.mar ;) )
... Fringe ... thats some time ago ^^

Then maybe change the "Player" to "Professor" ... I dont know - "Player" is so generic and "gamey" ...

I just prefer to set a name for myself - I understand it, when the lastname when you show some graphics with the name or stuff like that.

Edit: Oh .. and how can I get more than 2 money? ... no matter how much I teach I does not change. :/

Edit 2: ok found it ... train that dude and use the stripclub ^^

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
... Fringe ... thats some time ago ^^

Then maybe change the "Player" to "Professor" ... I dont know - "Player" is so generic and "gamey" ...

I just prefer to set a name for myself - I understand it, when the lastname when you show some graphics with the name or stuff like that.

Edit: Oh .. and how can I get more than 2 money? ... no matter how much I teach I does not change. :/
Yeah but you know it is a change too easy to do compared to how significant it is.
That is like cheating. It would be disrespectful for the character.

I mean I have more empathy for fictional character than to human being. I may feel empathy for like 3-4 person tops. But when it comes to fictional character oh boy ! That is something else.

If we were to change it it would be after a long and hard reflection, <insert dick joke>.

I mean that is like changing my RPG character name, I can easily do it physically, it is just written with a mechanical pencil. But I played her for more than 13 years. That wouldn't be right. And she used a handful of names in all that time. But her true name, even if it is no longer in use, it is her.

I'm fiercely loyal to fictional characters, and in the end they cannot defend themselves.

I can easily understand how names were thought to have magic properties how knowing a name of someone give you power over that person.
While we no longer think in terms of magic anymore, it still holds a kernel of truth.
That is why retail companies label their employees, to make them inferior to the client. To make the client think less of the person they speak to as a person an more as a tool or object. To belittle, to humiliate.

Reactions: look_skywalker

Sakulta

Aug 16, 2019

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 807, in script
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 808, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 343, in interact
line = ui.interact()
File "game/04_income_system.rpy", line 8, in get_income_bar
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'base'

Full traceback:
File "home.rpyc", line 1, in script call
python in _console:
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
console.interact()
line = ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviant Discoveries 0.43.3
Mon Jan 27 18:20:41 2020

why ı see this

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

While running game code:
python in _console:
console.interact()
line = ui.interact()

Full traceback:
File "home.rpyc", line 1, in script call
python in _console:
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
console.interact()
line = ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\zeren\OneDrive\Masaüstü\Yeni klasör (3)\DDGame-0.43.0-native\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deviant Discoveries 0.43.3
Mon Jan 27 18:20:41 2020

why ı see this
You wouldn't have tried something ill-advised like setting income to an int by chance ?

Because it looks like it, since income is assigned only once in the code and it is not an int.

Sakulta

Aug 16, 2019
You wouldn't have tried something ill-advised like setting income to an int by chance ?

Because it looks like it, since income is assigned only once in the code and it is not an int.

but others not working ı tried money and not happening

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes